Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed (28984 Views)

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by stonemind(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
k
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Tunchi101(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
signature
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Glitzz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm,so bcoz buhari is nt in d country dats why people will be doing as they like abi.kwantinew o
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by tectonotimes: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is now a chrime to be a super-star?
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by shamecurls(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
China looking for publicity,lol, all the videos you dey shoot we no dey see anyone,ABI na Google drive you dey go keep them?

You got it right!

Its all publicity stunt!
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Vokians(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dis Story Get K- Leg.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by igwedubai2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
igwedubai.... mtweeen so if they are dismiss u will happen. I pity u after their jail term they come back and deal with u. so, u better forgive and forget
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by tutudesz: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mologi:
Baba China dey lie with pride.....

na u be the judge wey send them to gaol abi....

Because there's no way the case would have been heard and verdict passed hastily like that...
Jailed or lock up. He does not even no the difference.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by lastmaster(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
The police is ur friend

Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by jackie35(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
morereb10:
Three days ago, being Tuesday, February 7th 2017, singer, African China shared a video of a policeman threatening to shoot him while leaving the set of Sound Sultan's music video in Ajegunle, Lagos, read full story here. On reaching out to him to explain what transpired between him and the police and what steps he has taken to resolve the issue.

It was learned as follows:

"I went for a video shoot in Ajegunle. While the video shoot was on, a group of area boys came to harass me for money and all that. I agreed that I was going to give them because if I don’t, they may damage my windscreen or something else in my car and you know now, everything has added money and I didn’t want them to damage anything. I wanted to leave with my car the way I came with it and it was actually help I came to render to my friend, Sound Sultan.

They were about eighty area boys and they belonged to different groups and cartels and each cartel had their headman. So each of the group presented their boss to me; I asked them to appoint somebody amongst all of them whom I would give the money to. They had a little meeting and later presented a guy they wanted me to give the money to.

I told them they should allow me to finish my shoot first. After the music video shoot, I called the attention of the guy and gave him the money. The money became a problem for them and they started fighting. So my boys smuggled me into the car and we were about driving off when from nowhere, a policeman with gun pointing at my car asked me to get down.

I called the attention of one of the officers and said I’m African China and I speak for the public here and trust me, I need to get out of this place and if I don’t, you won’t be able to handle this".

When asked him how much he paid the area boys he refused to disclose the amount, saying;

"It is not necessary. The reason why I won't disclose the amount is because now, it is a public thing. When you say it, it attract other to start demanding for more money. This ones were too many that was why I gave that amount of money."

When asked what was the demands of the police men who prevented him from moving;

he said "What else, their own share na"

When asked if the police men mention he should settle them:

he said' "Yes, they did"

Speaking on the steps he has taken to resolve the issue, African China said he was at the police two days ago and that the police men involved are currently in police custody

"The Inspector General was interested in the case. As I speak with you, the two police men have been apprehended and are in police custody right now at Ajeromi Police Station, Ajegunle. They have been jailed and may be dismissed from the force too."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/african-china-police-men-who-harassed.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

EYI MA GA O, EVEN POLICE DEY CLAIM "OMO ONI 'LE"
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by nabegibeg: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is what happens when you give hungry men guns in the name of police
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Jayuba(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
I hate Nigerian police. Am saying this from experience.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by SWORD419(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
please who is african china
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by musty2015(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
morereb10:
Three days ago, being Tuesday, February 7th 2017, singer, African China shared a video of a policeman threatening to shoot him while leaving the set of Sound Sultan's music video in Ajegunle, Lagos, read full story here. On reaching out to him to explain what transpired between him and the police and what steps he has taken to resolve the issue.

It was learned as follows:

"I went for a video shoot in Ajegunle. While the video shoot was on, a group of area boys came to harass me for money and all that. I agreed that I was going to give them because if I don’t, they may damage my windscreen or something else in my car and you know now, everything has added money and I didn’t want them to damage anything. I wanted to leave with my car the way I came with it and it was actually help I came to render to my friend, Sound Sultan.

They were about eighty area boys and they belonged to different groups and cartels and each cartel had their headman. So each of the group presented their boss to me; I asked them to appoint somebody amongst all of them whom I would give the money to. They had a little meeting and later presented a guy they wanted me to give the money to.

I told them they should allow me to finish my shoot first. After the music video shoot, I called the attention of the guy and gave him the money. The money became a problem for them and they started fighting. So my boys smuggled me into the car and we were about driving off when from nowhere, a policeman with gun pointing at my car asked me to get down.

I called the attention of one of the officers and said I’m African China and I speak for the public here and trust me, I need to get out of this place and if I don’t, you won’t be able to handle this".

When asked him how much he paid the area boys he refused to disclose the amount, saying;

"It is not necessary. The reason why I won't disclose the amount is because now, it is a public thing. When you say it, it attract other to start demanding for more money. This ones were too many that was why I gave that amount of money."

When asked what was the demands of the police men who prevented him from moving;

he said "What else, their own share na"

When asked if the police men mention he should settle them:

he said' "Yes, they did"

Speaking on the steps he has taken to resolve the issue, African China said he was at the police two days ago and that the police men involved are currently in police custody

"The Inspector General was interested in the case. As I speak with you, the two police men have been apprehended and are in police custody right now at Ajeromi Police Station, Ajegunle. They have been jailed and may be dismissed from the force too."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/african-china-police-men-who-harassed.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3
ok
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Onyinye15(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
lolzzzz i remember this too

Day11:

Meanwhile, if I say O

You say P

Another man say C

Omo na u sabi
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by repogirl(f): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chai see what poverty dey cause.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by northvietnam(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
princeonx:
Oh shatap! Jail ko prison ni!

Na so they dey jail? Say you be who kwanu? No arrest, no court, str8 to jail.

do u even know the meaning of jail...

google it my dear..

jail. and prison ain't same thing...

once a criminal is arrest the person goes to jail straight... from jail the Peron will go to Court then from Court if found wanting, goes to prison..

1 Like

Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by princeonx: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
northvietnam:

do u even know the meaning of jail...

google it my dear..

jail. and prison ain't same thing...

once a criminal is arrest the person goes to jail straight... from jail the Peron will go to Court then from Court if found wanting, goes to prison..
Teacher don teach me nonsense lol!
So the police is the criminal right? What crime did he commit? Bcox one nonsense celebrity no one obey order!
My dear, abeg go sit down for bush!
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by ZAWs: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mr China, your story is a propaganda.
You simply don't know how to get on the screen anymore.

So, your entire story is actually a video shoot.

Trust me you'll be seeing that same police man when the video comes out.

I.G on your Case.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by SmartyPants(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mologi:
Baba China dey lie with pride.....

na u be the judge wey send them to gaol abi....

Because there's no way the case would have been heard and verdict passed hastily like that...

Please! There is a difference between police custody and prison.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Okay. Let me see the picture, know the Cell number, and the station or Idonbelivit.

Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Okay.
Let me see the picture, know the Cell number, and the station or Idonbelivit.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by abbey2016(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
police dat supposed to be ur safer? nawa ooooo
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by KanwuliaExtra: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Instead of releasing new albums and fostering his music career, "Mr. President - African China" is busy settling "Ajegunle Area Fadas and Sons PLC"? undecided
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Timelezz: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
NLchikeeto:
for once, Nigerian police force has done d right tin, that should b done wen any citizen gets harassed.......................or maybe African China is a celeb, that's y special attention was given.
Did you read the thread?
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Timelezz:
Did you read the thread?
Yeah, I did
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Maj196(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
They r coming for when dey get out
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
olaezebala:
Speaking as the police spoke man "I've watched that Video over and over again and it look like na u no gree stop for police ooo. U want to run the police man over when he asked u to stop for check and he had to flunt his gun to halt u"
see dem thief, police relative, Check inside ajegunle, where ppl plenty like this ?
Will u get out b4 I hmmmmm...... Break ur neck....

Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Timelezz: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Yeah, I did
Yes, you did and the police did a commendable job
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Timelezz:
Yes, you did and the police did a commendkable job
2 me, this will b d first tym d NPF will b taking actions against police officer dat harrass citizen..........I may b wrong though.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by Timelezz: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
NLchikeeto:

2 me, this will b d first tym d NPF will b taking actions against police officer dat harrass citizen..........I may b wrong though.
It is actually rare to see the police hierarchy disciplining their men in a situation where there is no injury or fatality to the civilian victim.

Commendable.
Re: African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed by ebuclassic18(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
the police man dont know how to handle gun look at him pointing the gun directly to the young man what if he release a bullet another news will pop up very bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo / Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.