Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (45295 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
APC said:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Daviddson:
Since you can't read simple sarcasm, abeg leave my mention. I owe you no explanation. undecided
grin grin
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Mmadu111: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if i 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry
lol....Bitcoin in existence is even easier to hide such money and no one will trace it.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ishilove:
But how can ONE person steal so much, bikonu? shocked
In this recession beer can cost a lot of money
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by success1smyn(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
ole oloriburuku leleyi sha
she owo wa naa ni
o lagbara ooo

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by success1smyn(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
ole oloriburuku leleyi sha she owo wa naa ni o lagbara ooo
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by hakimi1974(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
everything is propaganda to you, no wonder you're poor, suffering and smiling
abeg no mind am, he is one of the poor souls that organized a "beffiting" welcome back jamboree for a thief like ibori under a hot scorching sun, it is in their blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AbuSaad39(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
This kind embazzlement and you said recession shouldn't bite harder.

That's one person o

Oboi

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by LoveMachine(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dejohnbull:
Jesus Christ, of all the arm robbers in kadunu they could not locate this building, I rather die robbing this house than hotel or highway

I'd be sick if I lived around there. I can't imagine the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by mmmustapha(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
so I live in same city with this kind of cash and I never know. God punish Yakubu for me.

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by transient123(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
berildan:
Did someone say 9.8m$? How much is the exchange rate again shocked shocked

Just around 5bn Naira, chicken change to wailers and their pen robbers.

Watch as they will say, propangada, economy is finished under bubu, whereas, their heroes and heroins put them in eternal wailing and hunger since 1999.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Itannooluwa(f): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
kahal29:
......Says $9.8 Million Loot a Gift From Unnamed Persons

The former Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr Andrew Yakubu, has admitted ownership of the recovered money of 9.8 million dollars from his home.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said on Friday in Abuja in a statement that Yakubu had reported to the commission’s zonal office in Kano and made the statement claiming the money was gift from unnamed persons.

The commission said that Yakubu, who also admitted that another 74, 000 pounds cash was recovered from him, is currently assisting in the investigation.

Wilson Uwujaren, Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC, said that a special operation conducted by operatives of the commission on Feb. 3, stormed a building belonging to Yakubu in Kaduna to recover the cash.

He said that the huge cash was hidden in a fire proof safe.

Uwujaren said that the surprise raid of the facility was sequel to an intelligence which the commission received about suspected proceeds of crime believed to be hidden in the slums of Sabon Tasha area of Kaduna.

He said that on arrival at the facility, the caretaker of the house, one Bitrus Yakubu, a younger brother to Andrew Yakubu, disclosed that both the house and the safe where the money was found belong to his brother, Andrew Yakubu.

Uwujaren said that when the safe was opened it was discovered that it contained the sum of 9,772,800 dollars and another sum of 74,000 pounds.

The EFCC source said that it was the largest sum of cash the commission had recovered in recent times.

Newsmen recall that Yakubu was arraigned in June 2016 on allegations of money laundering.

He served as GMD of NNPC from 2012 to 2014 during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/9-8m-gift-unnamed-persons-dr-andrew-yakubu/

U mean he confessed e looted 9800000 US dollars = 3079650000.0000 Nigerian nairas.......Nigeria s bleeped up

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
hakimi1974:
abeg no mind am, he is one of the poor souls that organized a "beffiting" welcome back jamboree for a thief like ibori under a hot scorching sun, it is in their blood.
I swear this people just tire me, Sharing a country with people that celebrate criminals that put them in the problems they are in today .where are we going in this country sad

3 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguntijan(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
It is becoming clearer by the day now the genesis of our current economic woes. Only God knows the number of people still keeping such hard currency in their apartment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Dee60: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
That .777 on top is enough to revitalize some banks nowadays. Same is kept in a village in Kaduna!

What is wrong with Africa?

MD of NNPC for only 3 years and he has become richer than 99% of Nigerian industialists.

6 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguntijan(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Now that PMB has failed....
Dear PMB,
Come May 29 2019,...
Give them back their corruption,
Give them back their terrorism,
Give them back their incarcerated thieving military Generals (Badeh et al),
Give them back their Tompolos,
Give them back their Dokubos,
Give them back their Shekaus and his
videos,
Give them back their ghost workers, Discontinue the TSA,
Make mere stealing NOT corruption,
Give them back their senseless bombings
and go home to Daura to rest.
Let's see how an MMM economic model
will work for the nation of 'ungrateful nigerians' - where everyone is an expert
and every crooked person is a Messiah.
This isn't a campaign piece, but a home
truth about who we're.
Give us back our docile military at the
mercy of insurgents.
Return us our state of mockery in the
commity of nation.
Reopen the boarder to all sorts of
importations including firewood and ebola.
Give us back Customs that remit national
income into private pockets.
Let subsidy scam return and take over.
Make FG perpetually indebted to oil
marketers in the name of subsidy. Let ministers tax millions of unemployed
youths for job they wont get like
immigration as against your 200000
employment that no one paid a kobo for.
Free the corrupt judges and let justice
remain for the highest bidders.(Go home PMB)
(Go home Baba)

11 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by hakimi1974(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
gift? 10 million dollars? a level 17 civil servant at most. we must demand for capital punishment this is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Allureia: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Habaaaa!!! Hell NO!!! Jesu!!

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Qmerit(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Click like if you agree with me that the solution to Nigerias problem is in its restructing into a confederation or outright dissolution.

I agreed for restructuring of Nigeria many yrs back, LGA chairmen and Govs of state can steal their respective state dry, is it region(s) leaders that won't do same. ?

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by sse4u: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by chrisco555(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
God have mercy on this county and the cruel useless leaders we have. In fact division even if is not 36 states as country. Is obvious this house called Nigeria can not Stand, so division is the best because nobody is having the interest of this county Nigeria at heart. We are just living in vacuum, to the mind of so called leaders there is nothing like Nigeria as a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Dejohnbull: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
LoveMachine:

I'd be sick if I lived around there. I can't imagine the feeling.
U see why our refineries are not working?

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Before Buhari haters begin to blame Buhari for recession, it's time they start asking their hero how much he left behind for their today.

6 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by back2sender: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrutalJab:
That's how they will leave their region and come down to Niger Delta to plunder every possible oil there.

Splashing the money anyhow.
IT WAS una son named Ebelechukwu Azikiwe DON FORTUNATO BADLUCK who opened the vault of CBN to THIEVES as the commander in THIEVES. What a disgrace to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by sagir1994(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
IPOB where are you please, please come and comment

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by back2sender: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
hakimi1974:
gift? 10 million dollars? a level 17 civil servant at most. we must demand for capital punishment this is too much.
The Man simply tow the LINE of his masters wife Madam Dearis God who also claim the money Efcc found in the banks were Gifts from unnamed people. DON FORTUNATO GOVERNMENT was a calamity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Built2last:
A Whooping 4.9 billion naira.

I fear fear when I went to see a politician and he gave me 100k and I saw standard trust bank. ...

This is why I propose that Another party different from PDP and APC has to come on board.

The present leaders in government are scared PMB may not get to 2019 and sucking us dry.
Bros it is the thieves from the existing parties that will flood the said new party. What we need is God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Geniro: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
focus7:
Before Buhari haters begin to blame Buhari for recession, it's time they start asking their hero how much he left behind for their today.

You APC folks are just pathetic !!!

The Kaduna State chapter of the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) in Nigeria has frowned at President Goodluck Jonathan over what it described as the ‘unceremonious removal’ of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Mr Andrew Yakubu.

Mr Yakubu was unexpectedly shacked on August 1.

The political party, under the umbrella of APC Justice Forum, said it viewed the removal of the former Group Managing Director as the height of betrayal of the people of Kaduna State, especially, the Southern Kaduna Senatorial District that stood firmly behind the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) since 1999.

http://www.channelstv.com/tag/kaduna-state-chapter-of-all-progressives-congress/
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by nkemjacob2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
if dem dey steal like this how economy wan grow

3 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Ikigia: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its indeed "gifts from an unnamed person", that's why its hidden in the slum, rather saved in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by ikorodureporta: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Does it look like PMB is not around? Sai Osinbajo!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer / Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.