Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (45302 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by effty(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
vecman22:
Thunder fire GEJ,dat idiot will never known peace anywhere he his..

Thunder fire Igbos too..
Sharrap der. APC supported d idiot

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by citizenY(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Itannooluwa post=53598319]

U mean he confessed e looted 9800000 US dollars = 3079650000.0000 Nigerian nairas.......Nigeria s bleeped up[/quote

Let me add.....

If executives of this calibre, who have not been busted, have over the years stashed these crazy sums, I shudder to imagine what they have "bartered".... Hmmmm I feel like strangling sonebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Geniro: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
focus7:
[s]Tell us after the removal from the office, why did he not investigate him and expose him for stealing?

Well i know why, because he did not have the capacity to prosecute him since himself was a rouge. And who knows whether he removed because remit enough share to.

People were stealing under him while was fighting corruption with technology. [/s]

You are very shameless. The APC were largely upset with his sack. Talk about a confused lot.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Odingo1: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
[/b]APC supporting thieves to pull down GEJ[b] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by JurassicPark: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
These APC hegoats won't take a chill pill, learn and put some facts into their empty skulls..

Yakubu is the name in question here..how is that an IPOB problem?

What on earth is actually wrong with these confused lot?

Will this case be followed to a conclusion? The answer is an emphatic NO!

Then what is the corruption fight all about? undecided

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Geniro:

You are very shameless. The APC were largely upset with his sack. Talk about a confused lot.
See how you are still pained that your hero was humiliated out of the office since 2015 and i guess this pain will last with you for ever. Well who care, all that matters is that corruption was sent out of our system and his children are crying.

Cry me river.

3 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by micflo28(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
They should just sell this country and give me my share... ahn ahn angry angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Geniro: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
focus7:
See how you are still pained that your hero was humiliated out of the office since 2015 and i guess this pain will last with you for ever. Well who care, all that matters is that corruption was sent out of our system and his children are crying.

Cry me river.

We are in 2017 and this hypocritical shameless lots are still talking about pains. Babachir, Buratie, Amaechi are still working free while you dare talk about corruption.

Wake up and stop suffocating over a stale election victory that has gone sour.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by mrgreen4real(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
If na me steal am them for send me go FIRING SQUAD
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Odingo1: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
JurassicPark:
These APC hegoats won't take a chill pill, learn and put some facts into their empty skulls..

Yakubu is the name in question here..how is that an IPOB problem?

What on earth is actually wrong with these confused lot?

Will this case be followed to a conclusion? The answer is an emphatic NO!

Then what is the corruption fight all about? undecided

Smh
[/b]He is northerner and have no case to answer[b], they will only punish him small because he is northern Christian, had it been he is a Muslim,by now they would have release him,remember that Abacha steal no money according to northerners.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Geniro:

We are in 2017 and this hypocritical shameless lots are still talking about pains. Babachir, Buratie, Amaechi are still working free while you dare talk about corruption.

Wake up and stop suffocating over a stale election victory that has gone sour.
Pain!!!!

Try this for pain relief. It helps, a trial will convince you.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by kingsmecca(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2017
He will bail himself with $1Million, pocket $8.8Million then bring 2sureties tht has landed property each in Asokoro, case closed. It's a business that is been going on since 1904.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Geniro: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Pain!!!!

Try this for pain relief. It helps, a trial will convince you.

You need to be purged of all levels Zombiesm in your destiny.

Find your medication below. 1 shot, 3 times daily

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by hasyak(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2017
hannyjay:
Iam frm southern kd but am telling u i ll b very happy to see dis idiot in jail or firing squad. We dont support or cover up for criminals, afterall he did nothing to southern kd or even his local govt
When my bros will say Na winche hunting because Na from .... or Na only him steal?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 3:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Live jail thats all l want.

.....which at the end of the day won't happen.
How many people have been jailed for corruption since 29 May 2015?
Instead of systematically taking the cases to court, we are being treated to a circus MEDIA show that has no JUDICIAL relevance.
Meanwhile, despite all the trillions trillions recovered in the last two years, exchange rate is over N500 from the N200 that APC campaigned was not good.
We are in trouble but don't realise it.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 3:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:

Very confused lot.
Jonathan was fighting corruption systematically through the courts without MEDIA noise and effectively reduced it as confirmed by Transparency International.
Buhari has made corruption WORSE in our country despite the NOISE of Magu and co.

Aug 4 2014

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Justice Forum in Kaduna State said yesterday that President Goodluck Jonathan’s sack of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Engr Andrew Yakubu is a betrayal not only to the people of Southern Kaduna, but Kaduna State at large.
The group in a statement signed by Barr Mohammed Musa Soba, said they view the removal of Yakubu by President Goodluck Jonathan as the height of betrayal of the people of Kaduna State and particularly the Southern Kaduna Senatorial District that stood firmly behind the PDP since 1999.

We are aware that Mr. Yakubu had planned to organise a solidarity rally for President Jonathan in Kaduna South Senatorial District last Saturday without involving the Vice-President, Kaduna State Governor and the Senator representing the area,” the statement said.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/30790-nnpc-jonathan-betrayed-southern-kaduna#wHqoPECx7HRcxoFm.99

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 3:58am On Feb 11, 2017
hannyjay:
Iam frm southern kd but am telling u i ll b very happy to see dis idiot in jail or firing squad. We dont support or cover up for criminals, afterall he did nothing to southern kd or even his local govt

Maybe that is because you are not a member of the APC Justice Forum who protested against his sack three years ago in 2014.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by jiorhemen(m): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if i 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry
No wasn't dull. You are just talking like this because you are unaware of the level surreptitious monitoring that's going on. If he laundered or wired the money, he'd be caught. Things are no longer as they were before. So, most of those criminals in government have resorted to cash transactions. This his case is just one out of many.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 4:38am On Feb 11, 2017
jiorhemen:

No wasn't dull. You are just talking like this because you are unaware of the level surreptitious monitoring that's going on. If he laundered or wired the money, he'd be caught. Things are no longer as they were before. So, most of those criminals in government have resorted to cash transactions. This his case is just one out of many.

Very true.
Now, we have N100 million budget for kitchen utensils.
N75 million Aso Rock rent.
N597 million for website upgrade.
N40 million rent for Magu's house.
N300 million for IDP grass cutting
These are just examples from the little that we can see in this opaque government.
No wonder we have recession despite trillions trillions budget in 2015 and 2016.
No wonder exchange rate is N500 despite their rumoured fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 5:25am On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:

You need to be purged of all levels Zombiesm in your destiny.

Find your medication below. 1 shot, 3 times daily

I just read from the vanguard newspaper this morning that your clueless hero did not sack Mr Yakubu for corruption but disagreement over who should be the new NPDC.

That confirms my claim that Jonathan lacks capacity to remove anyone on corruption ground because he headed the corruption cartel.

Don't worry, i will keep those bottles waiting for when Jonathan will be in prison then mix them with one minute potent poison and serve him there. You know what that will mean to you? Weeping forever.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by wink2015(m): 5:33am On Feb 11, 2017
The best way to catch some of our big men and big women suspected to have looted the treasury or receive stolen money is not to screen their bank account alone which BVN system is helping. But rather to check their houses, their farms, their wife boutique, toilet and bathroom sucker way.

They no longer feel safe keeping money in the bank anymore.

We know all this from the experience gotten from those already being prosecuted like Justice Ademola, Air Chief Marshal Badeh, etc
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 5:46am On Feb 11, 2017
seguno2:

Maybe that is because you are not a member of the APC Justice Forum who protested against his sack three years ago in 2014.
Why was he sacked, was it on the ground of corruption or what?

Before you continue your lame and shameless defense of Jonathan go and read vanguard newspaper for this morning and find out that he was sacked because he insisted that someone with technical background be hired as the new MD of NPDC as against Diezani's candidate.

It's a public knowledge that vanguard is a pro-Jonathan newspaper.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by everozone: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2017
vecman22:
Thunder fire GEJ,dat idiot will never known peace anywhere he his..

Thunder fire Igbos too..
Was the money recovered from GEJ house?Was he the one who stole the money?What has IPOB got to do with this?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Why was he sacked, was it on the ground of corruption or what?

Before you continue your lame and shameless defense of Jonathan go and read vanguard newspaper for this morning and find out that he was sacked because he insisted that someone with technical background be hired as the new MD of NPDC as against Diezani's candidate.

It's a public knowledge that vanguard is a pro-Jonathan newspaper.

How does information sharing amount to "lame and shameless defense of" anyone?
Are you allergic to information?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by famosh: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2017
seguno2:

But he still wasn't sacked because of corruption as you initially wanted us to believe.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2017
seguno2:

Oga your information was no way confirming that Jonathan sacked him for being corrupt, so there was no basis for you bringing up the argument of his sack.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Mayflowa(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2017
GameGod:
I blame GEJ. That ogogoro man was a disaster embarassed

How will our economy not collapse with all these stealings? This is one out of many that will still be uncovered. May Almighty God Bless PMB.

Much more money were stolen in other administration if you don't know. What did u think $13billion went in Obansanjo's administration for power project? I condemn this and other theft. But do not for once ascribe these thefts to the recession we are facing. Recession is caused by poor financial policy at the stock market where investors left the market with $80b. This was when Buhari stopped the deposit and withdrawal of dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by greatcrown: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Please why can't Sharia law be applicable to looters in the North?

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2017
famosh:

But he still wasn't sacked because of corruption as you initially wanted us to believe.

Please point out where/how I wanted you to believe that he was sacked for corruption.
Meanwhile, has this administration charged him to court for corruption?
Have they?
If yes, please share the link.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Oga your information was no way confirming that Jonathan sacked him for being corrupt, so there was no basis for you bringing up the argument of his sack.

How did you determine that I was making an argument.
The fact that I shared is that he was sacked three years ago and APC complained about it.
Why are you extrapolating and insinuating beyond what is in the public domain?
If APC knew that he was/is corrupt, should you not be concerned about their support for him three years ago? Moreover, should a reasonable person not ask why APC changed their support for their corrupt surrogate of three years ago?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by seguno2: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2017
greatcrown:
Please why can't Sharia law be applicable to looters in the North?

Because it will catch their VIPs first.
Like the one who budgeted N100 million for kitchen utensils and N750 million for Aso Rock rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia / Man Draws Coat Of Arms On His Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.