Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,103 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (45667 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by hakimi1974(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
back2sender:

The Man simply tow the LINE of his masters wife Madam Dearis God who also claim the money Efcc found in the banks were Gifts from unnamed people. DON FORTUNATO GOVERNMENT was a calamity
the looting during the innefectual buffoon's regime is out of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by ikorodureporta: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
For that short period he was there....i come dey wonda about Diezani's loots

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by hannyjay(f): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
amnesty7:
A great son of Zangon Kataf in Southern Kaduna.
Iam frm southern kd but am telling u i ll b very happy to see dis idiot in jail or firing squad. We dont support or cover up for criminals, afterall he did nothing to southern kd or even his local govt

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by focus7: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Geniro:

You APC folks are just pathetic !!!

http://www.channelstv.com/tag/kaduna-state-chapter-of-all-progressives-congress/
Tell us after the removal from the office, why did he not investigate him and expose him for stealing?

Well i know why, because he did not have the capacity to prosecute him since himself was a rouge. And who knows whether he removed him from office because he did not remit enough share to him.

People were stealing under him while was fighting corruption with technology.

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by lastmaster(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Built2last:
A Whooping 4.9 billion naira.

I fear fear when I went to see a politician and he gave me 100k and I saw standard trust bank. ...

This is why I propose that Another party different from PDP and APC has to come on board.

The present leaders in government are scared PMB may not get to 2019 and sucking us dry.
Those political prostitute we still join the party, thereby corrupting the so called party.Fools at the helm of affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by LoveMachine(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dejohnbull:
U see why our refineries are not working?
Refineries? Do you see why we've hit N503=$1? The list is endless. We all know this isn't all he took. No one stashes everything in one spot physically not to talk of cashless loot. Then we have to wonder what he spent. This man is going to Hell on a scholarship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
These are the reason why a lot of useless pple want GMB dead

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Ningi2020(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrutalJab:
That's how they will leave their region and come down to Niger Delta to plunder every possible oil there.

Splashing the money anyhow.
No be ur thieve and ogogoro sipping bloda gave dem chance to thieve, and now u re barking like a dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Afraid they catch me...wickedness in high places. Why won't we be in recession?

People that needs the dollar, don't have access to it.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
TeamSimple:
We have been sitting on a recession time bomb for long unnoticed..

Unnoticed? My broda e don te wey I know. Recession nova even start sef by the time one Dollar equal 5000 naira before we go say Reccession has just made an introduction.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by TheVictorious(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
They brought this story to the news too early! Certain cases don't deserve to be on media until enough evidence is gathered.

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by proffmanue(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
The heart of man is indeed WICKED... its just a tip of d ice berg..he has more....

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by lastmaster(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if i 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry
leaders of 2moro
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
When will IPob start protesting ? They love thieves and they will adopt Yakubu even though he is a Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by EazyMoh(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if i 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry
You are a learner that's why.
First rule of money laundering is try to avoid anything banking.
The second is you can't trust anyone. Ask my former governor, his brother absconded with the largest chunk of his loot. If you give them to hide they could deny you, knowing you can't report them to authorities. There are few loyal ones though.
The third and best is to keep it in foreign currency in your safe, and play along with the people in power so they don't send EFCC or DSS commando style to your home.

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by egobetatoday: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
GameGod:
I blame GEJ. That ogogoro man was a disaster embarassed

How will our economy not collapse with all these stealings? This is one out of many that will still be uncovered. May Almighty God Bless PMB.

What about all the ones being stolen under PMB? Stay there make pata they wear u. Go to ABJ and see for urself. Mtchewww. When Nigerians discover our worst enemy things will start getting better.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by bigerboy200: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
ikorodureporta:
For that short period he was there....i come dey wonda about Diezani's loots
Lol..The woman is a billionaire in dollars..

3 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by BrutalJab: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ningi2020:
No be ur thieve and ogogoro sipping bloda gave dem chance to thieve, and now u re barking like a dog

Kindly explain how he gave them chance to steal before bleating like a goat here. I'm waiting...
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by oladokun76: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Reno,fayose,ffk and Ben $20 billion not lost ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by ManirBK: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ebemusty:
True talk my brother.Now i knew that GEJ the AGOGORO MASTER puts us under time BOMB.that man every where he dey i hope he may never see peace!

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by senitorspeaker(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Question pls.... Hw can this kind of pple ever want d naira to go down for d ordinary man( or lts say a graduate cos dis country is so blinded by d word graduate?) 2. Hw can 300 naira/ liter of fuel affect dis kind of person? Still its d ordinary man dat suffrs it all. 3. Hw can dis kind of man nt b avin his way eva since? 4. Av always said it within my mind (dangote is not rich cos just imaging a director owns dis) wat abt top politicians and highly place pple in government offices... 5. How can we get a horse, a rope to tie this man so dat he can be dragged to death... Criticize me and remain stupid

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Odingo1: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
[/b]Nobody calling on the North[b], shocked shocked shocked,imaging if the man is from eastern Nigeria, they are even screaming in IPOB on northern atrocities that have kept Nigeria backward since 1970. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AdeniyiA(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
The most painful part now is our criminal law which is like cobwebs catching small flies but dare not stop big ANIMALSundecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Odingo1: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
AnanseK:

When will IPob start protesting ? They love thieves and they will adopt Yakubu even though he is a Northerner.
Because the man is from the north you have nothing to say,had it been the man is from east you will have many things to say, [/b]off course we must blame ipob[b].The north is untouchable, let the man go in peace since he from the north.The northerners had been doing it since 1970,they are free to take the money
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by koolsnoop2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
vecman22:
Thunder fire GEJ,dat idiot will never known peace anywhere he his..

Thunder fire Igbos too..
same thunder wey go fire you.
when that same man was sack as during GEJ you were among the people shouting...
say you see your life now.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Kx: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Let's open the prisons, what's d use denying freedom to some petty thieves while fortunate ones are freely receiving forex gifts?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by menwongo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Aboki looting Nigerian fund since 1802
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Odingo1: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ebemusty:
[/b]GMB or no GMB the northerners will continue to loot Nigeria treasury[b], you guys see them as untouchables,the man will go free in no distant time.Nigeria made it like that,looting has been there since 1970.Born to rule by force is not meant for them to come and give you better Nigeria.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Topkush: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Do we ask if a phone thief is from the north before carrying out jungle justice, this man should be killed along with his family, this is where we are supposed to protest. Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Orpe7(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
GameGod:
I blame GEJ. That ogogoro man was a disaster embarassed

How will our economy not collapse with all these stealings? This is one out of many that will still be uncovered. May Almighty God Bless PMB.

I bet the person who took this picture wasted the money on booze n kitten and must be really regretting now
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by buoye1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
FOR Sabo?na wa o

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nice365: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
luvinhubby:
Jail him straight.

Do not pass GO, do not collect €200, go directly to JAIL.

No arraignment, no taking of pleas & no Court testimony, just straight to jail.
Jail or abi to hang this man out-rightly. Enough of this barbaric acts that have put us into this situation of sufferings. If this kind of thing happens in North Korea of Kim, this man will be blown up with an armoured Tank publicly. Enough please. Nigeria will not last long as one manageable entity. The end is near.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.