Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Christian God Is A Vampire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian God Is A Vampire (1040 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Now, when I say vampire, I’m implying that he is a bloodthirsty beast. I have been a Christian all my life and I have always imagined the Christian God to be kind, loving, gentle, and patient and all other positive adjectives that are used to qualify his inscrutable traits. That is, until recently when I apparently reached the age of reason, shamefully at 23, and began to question and research into just exactly who the hell this god claimed to be. I began to read the bible again but with an open mind and with logical reasoning which is something you’re not supposed to do and lo and behold I discovered that not only is the Christian God a sadistic blood lusted slut of epic proportions he actually prefers and probably masturbates with the blood of infant lambs. I know right, he is one sick bastard. For a case study I’m going to use the story of Cain and Abel to prove to you how devious Jehovah really is.
After Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden for their disobedience in Genesis chapter 3, the beginning of chapter 4 begins with some steamy post-Eden coitus "...and Adam knew Eve his wife and she conceived,...” Eve bore Cain first then Abel. I remember from bible pictures when I was younger how Cain looked like a violent typa nigga with dark hair and bursting muscles while Abel looked so cute and gentle with blonde hair and blue eyes. In verse 2 of the same chapter it proceeds to say that Abel was a keeper of sheep which translates that he was a shepherd of some sort and Cain was a tiller of ground which obviously means farmer, duh! In verse 3 it appeared that God was hungry and needed to be fed, so Cain being a farmer brought his own well arranged delicious top of the notch selection of juicy ripe fruits which I would presume included mangoes, bananas, watermelon, probably some agbalumos etc... While Abel being a shepherd, slaughtered some cute baby calves, fried them up and made them into suya and offered them unto the lord. Now God after smelling the sweet and spicy suya showed mad love to Abel and ignored Cain and his stupid fucking fruit salad, even though fruits are fucking good for you and shit compared to animal meat. In verse 5 Cain was pissed off like what the hell man I fucking gave of my hard work and labour and sturvs and you just gon ignore me? In verse 6 God apparently appears to Cain like bitch, why you kon dey vex, you fool, I send your mama ni? You Bleep up na why I no collect your bullshit offering. You be sinner, na why, bastard. Commot for my front, fool. And next Cain killed Abel, his only brother. Now I’m no way in support of Cain’s action of extreme violence. Cain could have just been the bigger man and walked away peacefully but, as with the bible and things involving God, he always sets his scenes up like Michael Bay. Before going any further, the crucial question at this point is why God didn’t accept Cain’s offering without giving him prior knowledge of his nutritional preferences. What else could he have given? The nigga was a fucking tiller of ground for bleeps sake. You could have at least told the man. After he had failed to appeal to your taste buds, you antagonized the man instead of telling him “relax, be cool, no shaking.” Where’s the love, fam? It’s like after preparing for a test, you failed woefully and next thing the lecturer comes and says you fool, you’re an olodo, you no dey read book, na why you fail, idiot. To cut the long story shor,t god wasn’t going to justify his intrinsic taste for animal blood to a mere mortal and needed to deflect...

3 Likes

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by PASCALSILVA(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
KAI SEE

OP U ARE A WASTED SPERM

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by falcon01: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Just dont know what to say. .
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by luckyz4rea(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Even with all this negative epistle against your Maker it is still His desire that you'll come to the true knowledge of Him not the knowledge that was explained to you by anyone or circumstance!

I grieve with you for whatever the basis for this write up may be.

May He shine His light on you! Amen!
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Tiamiyu996(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
I did not know god is a meat lover LOL

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Even with all this negative epistle against your Maker it is still His desire that you'll come to the true knowledge of Him not the knowledge that was explained to you by anyone or circumstance!

I grieve with you for whatever the basis for this write up may be.

May He shine His light on you! Amen!

Maker kor, emeka ni.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
KAI SEE

OP U ARE A WASTED SPERM

NO! I WAS THE FASTEST.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Chiedu4Trump: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
OP the blood thirsty one is Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by luckyz4rea(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmDeko:

Maker kor, emeka ni.
I still grieve with you! His light shines on you and all that you do. Amen!
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by luckyz4rea(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmDeko:

Maker kor, emeka ni.
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by 4reala(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
u are really loosing it. see ur doctor as soon as possible
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
4reala:
u are really loosing it. see ur doctor as soon as possible

You are the one that has lost it already. Fake ass Christian fool.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Please don't pray for your idiot god to shine his evil light on me.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Tiamiyu996(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
what you people say is rubbish u believe that God love us all but why should he reject one offering and accept the other i believe that story is just fake and does God eat?

2 Likes

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Lunaxskin: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op, Smoking weed dangerous to ur health. kai u better stop now.
did u read the bible upside down?

its says Cain brought"gba je n simi" ( I beg take ) to God... and u expect him to take that?
hope u remember a woman that brought her last penny to pay for offering? she wasn't condemned.

Believe when you find yourself.... by yourself . you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free from weeds and open your inner eye.
am sure u have no responsibility in life that's why u choose your creator as your enemy.
U are but one of the seed of Reptilian.

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by 4reala(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmDeko:

You are the one that has lost it already. Fake ass Christian fool.
I guess u've been sneaking to joint. seriously, its not good for d brain. The earlier u run from it, d better
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
luckyz4rea:

your god is omniscient, he already know the guy will post this on nairaland long before he created the universe....so what's with you and your grief there??

1 Like

Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lunaxskin:

its says Cain brought"gba je n simi" ( I beg take ) to God... and u expect him to take that?
hope u remember a woman that brought her last penny to pay for offering? she wasn't condemned.

Believe when you find yourself.... by yourself . you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free from weeds and open your inner eye.
am sure u have no responsibility in life that's why u choose your creator as your enemy.
But he is still the all forgiving god, right?
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 11, 2017
4reala:
I guess u've been sneaking to joint. seriously, its not good for d brain. The earlier u run from it, d better

Yeah, I bought some joints from your mom. She really knows how to roll that stuff.
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Lunaxskin:

Your mother is a seed of cockroach.
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by 4reala(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2017
EmDeko:

Yeah, I bought some joints from your mom. She really knows how to roll that stuff.
pls pray this prayer, Lord Jesus, have mercy on me. come into my life, and make me a new man, a man after ur heart. And u will see dat things will begin to change for the better for u in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by luckyz4rea(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2017
yemimajid:
your god is omniscient, he already know the guy will post this on nairaland long before he created the universe....so what's with you and your grief there??

We become all things to all men with the intention to winsome!
Re: The Christian God Is A Vampire by matrix600(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2017
The OP is quite funny, you know it takes somebody who lacks empathy and conscience to agree with Yahweh's methods and love it. That's who a Christian is. People with no empathy and no love in their hearts. And they wonder how evil came to be, when Yahweh is the embodiment of evil himself. Who loves the smell of burnt flesh. Smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Atheists? This Is Your Reply From A Muslim Brother / Traditional African Religion - Questions / How Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.