Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better (1080 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by Flexherbal(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
This man was expecting an apple watch from his wife, as his birthday gift.

From the shape of the carton, he was thinking his guess was right.

He opened the first, second and third layers of the carton.

1 Share

Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by Flexherbal(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
He finally opened the last layer.

What he saw inside the carton was far from what he was thinking.

Far from what even you and I are thinking.

It was a pregnancy test strip. His wife is carrying his child.
The pregnancy test result was positive.

To the man, it was a better gift. He was so happy. He almost shared tears of joy.

It was a surprise indeed.

How many of you will appreciate a gift like this, this year's Valentine's day?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by jejemanito: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by Flexherbal(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Another gift that you can give to any man this season is a pack of our herbal tea for men:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by itzmoni(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
K
Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by McBrooklyn(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Lol, but I'm very sure a Nigerian Nigga would have done otherwise... cheesy
Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by Flexherbal(m): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Lol, but I'm very sure a Nigerian Nigga would have done otherwise... cheesy

Some could even end the relationship, because of this.
I heard some guys are already looking for how to break up with girls , because of Valentine's day. Lol!
Re: He Was Expecting An Apple Watch For His Birthday. But, Got Something Better by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Flexherbal:

Some could even end the relationship, because of this.
I heard some guys are already looking for how to break up with girls , because of Valentine's day. Lol!

Lol, I know right?? cheesy

Some Niggas be like "3 days to valentine and I haven't seen any fault in her, Oh Lord abeg she must misbehave..." cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! / 6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life / Have You Ask Yourself Why Do Men Love Breast? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.