Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 (20366 Views)

Poll: Who takes the cake?

Nigeria: 60% (85 votes)
Benin: 24% (34 votes)
Draw: 15% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wrex:

you are dreaming man, and point of correction,it is super eagles

Not dreaming, if we use the golden eaglets, that should be the scoreline but if we use the super eagles, then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Coretalk(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
These days i can't put my faith in the Super Eagles. let just hope and pray
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by PurestBoy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
Eagles are unpredictable kind of animals, 2:0 in favor of Benin and I can see Razak Omotoyosi scoring a beautiful goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by tjimoh: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Let wait and see,saturday is another day,but S E can beet Benin if AMADU mind his selection orderly,Imagine subtitung Kanu for Mikel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Zambia 1 Tunisia 1, end of first half
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by 1forall: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
With our current national team no game can be assumed as won, even if na Djibouti we dey play!
Lets wait and see on saturday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by maerom: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
nigeria wins if they put obasi and ozaze
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by moonraker(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nigeria 2 vs benin 0

obasi and odems will hit the target,
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by rasputinn(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^^

If not for Odems,I woulda prayed for the eagles to lose
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by RBiafra: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
Either SE wins or draw the match. but pray for them to lose so that Amodu will be SACKED; he's no coach

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by An0nimus: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2010
We sabi like awoof.Naija wins if Amodu acts like a good coach n nt a lousy spectator.dnt c us gettin to d finals(yea,dats d friggin twute!)
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by otokx(m): 5:44am On Jan 14, 2010
I sincerely hope that these guys defeat us scandalously so that some common sense will enter the minds of the average Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2010
Nigeria vs Benin republic?

hmmm
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Ibime(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2010
Who is Becomerich aka Mapomeji going to support in this vital clash between Nigeria and Benin? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by DrKitaun(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2010
do u know that there was a time Becomrich was so anti-Fashola grin

I wont in anyway be surprised if he supports Benin . . .much ado about a[i] confucionado [/i] grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by stevoo21(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2010
amodu is a real mugu trust me the average child on the streets of uk can coach the eagles with his eyes closed .the fool keeps telling nigerians he does not have a team yet what rubbish these players have been playing together since 2002 to 2009 check the squad lists to the last four nations cups they are almost the same squad remove that fool now or we are doomed come the world cup , how can you go with that hopless creww of players the team that should be at this nations cup is the olympic squad bar 1 or 2 players add the strikers from the senior team and you have a real crazy squad and get siasia to coach them . his boys are the best team workwise look at their stats two finals with majority of the same players , it hurst

this is my team

enyeama

olubayo/yobo shittu adeleye echijile/chibuzor or odiah shittu adeleye orilesi/echiejile

yobo azeez/etuhu
mikel rabiu

mikel lukman/ajilore

obasi osaze obasi osaze
chrisantus ike uche

yobo shittu adeleye taiwo

ogbuke mikel etuhu/lukman osase

k. uche
i.uche
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by freetalk1(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2010
lets hope the eagles dont break my heart, check out my blog on it
http://bomatai..com/2010/01/super-eagles.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by ohisng(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2010
F, k those old lazy and arrogant MEN who call themselves CHICKEN EAGLES!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by dayokanu(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2010
We would win if we can avoid Mikel and his backpasses
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Wrex(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2010
honeric01:

Not dreaming, if we use the golden eaglets, that should be the scoreline but if we use the super eagles, then  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are right man, i see your point, super eagles is a useless team
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Marymos: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2010
Stevoo21, i agree with you on your analysis but have some exception.The problem with Amodu's squad has been on his defence and the midfield but he ignored it because we qualified for the world cup.I had expected him to overhauled his defence by going to the local league and some foreign team so that he can restore our confidence in the super eagle but instead he retained the whole defenders and expect magic to happen at the the nation's cup.Immediately i saw his list,i know the eagle is bound to fail.Is unbelievable that i coach will go to a major tournament like this with injured players.B4 the championship commence,he denied that no player is injured.It will take the grace of God for anything good to come out from the team.
Yobo,Vi cent Eayema,Yakubu,Kanu and Yusuf Muhammed should no longer have business in the team.With the way they played in the first match,they are write off and flop.If Amodu used the same squad against Benin,then we will loose the match.Mikel also should be talk to.He shouldnt think he is indispensable and that he can play any way he like when it comes to Nigeria.However i still wish them the best.Amodu should remove his pride andtake correction .His trying to avoid criticism by making himself hidden will compound his woo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by kshow1(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2010
Ibime:

Who is Becomerich aka Mapomeji going to support in this vital clash between Nigeria and Benin? grin

Am dying to get an answer
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by GTay(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2010
dayokanu:

We would win if we can avoid Mikel and his backpasses

Too late, only a Full System Format will make Mikel an attacking/creative player again  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by beninman1(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2010
Match outcome from Benin Seer:

Nig 0 - Benin 1

Amodu sacked afterwards

Mikel punches Kanu

Amokachi says there is hope if he is given mantle of leadership

More predictions to follow.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by chelseabmw(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2010
Nigeria to win by God's special grace
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by chelseabmw(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2010
i just dreamt now, we won
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by olaican: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2010
nigeria 2: benin 1 final score
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by aieromon(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2010
How do you expect to win with a No 10 who throws the most backpasses in a match angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by Gaco(f): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
benin-man:

Match outcome from Benin Seer:

Nig 0 - Benin 1

Amodu sacked afterwards

Mikel punches Kanu

Amokachi says there is hope if he is given mantle of leadership

More predictions to follow.
Benin-man, why am i having dis feeling that u're 4rm Benin & dat's why u want them to win? grin grin.
Nice 'prophecy', though.

chelseabmw:

i just dreamt now, we won
***Slap**** Wake up from your slumber! Let's face reality.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
If we don't beat Benin, then we don't deserve to be at the quarter final

Amodu would have to stepped down (yes i said it)
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 by deb(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2010
@R.Biafra
Either SE wins or draw the match. but pray for them to lose so that Amodu will be SACKED; he's no coach

Even a biafrian knows that Amodu is a no good school boy coach for Nigeria his beloved nation cheesy.

One Nation Always. Nigeria the greatest! Greater than any individual or power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Confirms He Will Play In AFCON 2019 / Mason Greenwood remanded in custody until Nov 21, For Breaching Bail Conditions / Ballon D'or Award 2023: Lionel Messi, Haaland Lead Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.