Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship (704 Views)

Pls Help Guys.. In Dire Need Of A Laptop / In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please / Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hi Guys, have been a guest here for a while now and i decided to become a member just now hoping i'd have a testimony.

Am in mid 20's, finalist, am tall, like 6'2, a model, not so rich buh not broke though, slim.. Thats all i remember about myself for now... am between ondo and ibadan.. cant keep distance relationship cuz my communication habit is way too bad. will send you my pictures if you need to see me. Thanks
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

there is something else with you and these your lines... lines everywhere...
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by ayourbamie: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2017
For paybak abi ?
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2017
paybak:
there is something else with you and these your lines... lines everywhere...

So??
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
ayourbamie:
For paybak abi ?
biko what you mean?
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by kay9(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Somehow you've managed to forget clarifying the most important thing... ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE??

And your profile doesn't help. You are willing to send pictures but you've declined to put one up in your profile. Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
kay9:
Somehow you've managed to forget clarifying the most important thing... ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE??

And your profile doesn't help. You are willing to send pictures but you've declined to put one up in your profile. Really? undecided
not must to use a dp...this is a public forum.. anything i do or say here might come to hunt me someday dear... i'd rather keep everything here confidential... if you want to see me, i'd send you my pictures, i insist.. am male anyway.
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
paybak:
Hi Guys, have been a guest here for a while now and i decided to become a member just now hoping i'd have a testimony.

Am in mid 20's, finalist, am tall, like 6'2, a model, not so rich buh not broke though, slim.. Thats all i remember about myself for now... am between ondo and ibadan.. cant keep distance relationship cuz my communication habit is way too bad. will send you my pictures if you need to see me. Thanks
Re: In Dire Need Of A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tommorrow na val and am still searching oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of 2 Pretty Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day In Kaduna / Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy / Single Moments: Friend Zone, Hot Zone By Jessica Orika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.