Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 (19960 Views)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
Uche2nna:

Algeria beat them twice in a space of one month.

All I am saying is that beating M'bique 3:0 is good but that does not tell U the depth of quality in the team. The qfinals are about to start. Thats when we can really assess the team.

Algeria won 2 0 in Algiers, Egypt won 2 0 in Cairo, then the third game was played in Sudan and Algeria won 1 0. this same Algeria lost 3 0 to malawi so football is not about names.

Mozambique that you call a small team won alot of big names during the qualifiers so let's not go there.

all i know is that they have improved a bit compare them to the last 2 matches.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
samcc30:

unfortunate that Nigeria is a kind of country where u can get a post without experience, can anyone tell me amoudu profile

If you can't bloody do a simple research, you must be retarded!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by snakova(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Sagamite:

If you can't bloody do a simple research, you must be retarded!
This man you don come again wit retards and dimwits. Amodu did a splendid tactical work of Nooij and Mozambique. Impressed, but still has got an impressive Zambia to contend with. Looking at his last two games he had a supportive ref against Benin, and a supportive defence against Mozambique, and then a supportive CAF to escape Cameroon. Lets see how long the support would last. wink
Uche2nna:

Not if U are against an equally (or even more) rubbish team.

A 3:0 scoreline against the Egyptians would have made a more formidable argument.
Not the opposition, the tactics. He put up a good disciplined tactical approach to the game. Let see him do more against Zambia.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by osasp(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2010
gooaalll

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won / Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.