Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 (19959 Views)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by victichy: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2010
the match would be great cant wait to watch it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by 9ja4eva: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2010
Mozambique 2

Nigerians 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by splashbaby(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2010
Thank God Eagles are finally coming back home, Now we will have time for the revolution before the world cup, My only problem is that we might spoil the rest of African joy of hosting the world cup if the revolution starts too soon, At least when we break up FIFA will allow thrree regions to reprensent Nigeria, Yoruba Nation, Arewa Nation and Biafra Nation lol. Yeye Nigeria, Yeye Eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by FBS: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2010
MARTINS IN LINE FOR NIGERIA START

Obafemi Martins is in the frame to start Wednesday’s Group C clash between the Super Eagles and the Mambas of Mozambique in Lubango.

The former Newcastle FC of England star returned to the African finals after dashing off to the UK for a court appearance and has since been showing good form at training for the two–time African champions.

Nigeria need to get a result from Wednesday’s meeting with the southern Africans at the Tundavala Stadium to be sure of a slot in the tournament’s last eight. With the competition being governed by the head-to-head rule, it means Nigeria can no longer finish at the head of the table.

Egypt, on six points, play Benin Republic in Benguela knowing they are confirmed Group C winners as victory for Nigeria over Mozambique can only take the Eagles to six points but having lost to Egypt, are worse off on head-to-head.

It was raining heavily in Lubango on Tuesday afternoon but the wet conditions did not stop the Nigerians hitting the Tundavala Stadium for their last training session in the evening.

Toothache–disturbed midfielder Dickson Etuhu is now much better after his troubles were sorted out and will also be looking forward to a place in the starting line–up, while fellow midfielder Yusuf Ayila is also out of the sick room.

Colin Udoh

http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=13433
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by kshow1(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2010
Another heartbreak in the pipeline tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by dfanthom(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2010
yes o! put your money where ur mouth is in all cases except for the SE, super-eggz (have not hatched yet)!! they will run you down & cause you unimaginable & avoidable heart-ache.

do you recall that quiz on who returns home first btw UMY & the Supa-Eggz? i'd say the SUPA-EGGZ

cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by 2tait: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Nigeria will beat Mozambique.

The real issue is not beating them, but reviving our football.
Let Amodu and co conclude the Nations Cup and World Cup.

Thereafter Nigeria can settle down and build a fresh team.
At the moment , the Super Eagles is not a team. We need young players that will re-enact the
football flavour the whole world is proud of.--- the naija flavour.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Wrex(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2010
Mozambiq 25 the agbayas(SE) 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by suxes2005(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2010
i wish d boys suck-sex

SHALOM
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by oluking: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2010
They could be lucky to get a draw and get to the quarter finals.but i dont see they them going beyond that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by otokx(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2010
We need a draw and we can get it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by milkan05(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2010
cheesy
anyways - I hope everybody decides to watch the match so that our roads will be free from 5-7. No traffic for those driving around that time. Please Nigerians be patriotic and either stay in your offices or homes and cheer our super eagles to either victory or loss. doesnt really matter as long as y'all stay put and reduce traffic. YAY!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ChiefS(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2010
They will definitely secure a draw against mozambique, beat Gabon in Quarter final and qualify for the semis.However I don't see them going beyond the semi final.But at least Amodu will meet his target of reaching the  semifinals and there will be confusion afterwards because he met the NFF target but he is not good enough to take us to the world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by namdo(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2010
A draw is possible. we need the lucks grin or they come home and take the bashing and then prepare for June 2010.
Martin, Osaze and Obasi can give us the goals, Apam will do better than what Yobo did, trust me grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by hollandis(f): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
I cant believe this was the same eagles that won
Greece 3-0 USA 94
Bulgaria-3-0 USA 94
Spain 3-2 France 98

Na wah o.Mozambique is supposed to be a w/o but with what I 'm hearing,NO ONE IS AT EASE
They should just come home abegiiii
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by deb(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nigeria will beat Mozambique.

The real issue is not beating them, but reviving our football.
Let Amodu and co conclude the Nations Cup and World Cup.

Thereafter Nigeria can settle down and build a fresh team.
At the moment , the Super Eagles is not a team. We need young players that will re-enact the
football flavour the whole world is proud of.--- the naija flavour.

I Agree with you 100%.
We can even win the cup by luck but that will only bring great doom to the nation at the world cup because
we will be greatly deceived to think that we have arrived.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by skeed19: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
JUST FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT[b] amodu[/b] HAS BEEN SACKED, HIS SAKE LETTER WAS DIRECTLY FROM PRESIDENCY, SO AS AT NOW, HE IS NO COACH, HE WILL BE COMING HOME AS AN ORDINARY MAN, I JUST WISH THEM LUCK. THE BOYS ARE PLAYING BIG BOYS GAME RATHER THAN GIVING US THEIR REAL STUFF.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by opesimeon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
let them jst come back home on time o I beg in fact, we can't wait to see have them back here
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Dark1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
Mozambique play a very compact midfield and their passing skills stunned not just the Egyptian coach but urs truly. However they've got an achilles tendon. They're very shy up-front.  That is the only way I see Nigeria coming out of this game un-scathed else those guys can outrightly take us to the cleaners with our oriyomi-like team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by sherrify: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
MOZAMBIQUE AS A VERY GOOD TEAM DAT CAN DISTURB ANY TEAM,IT TUK EGYPT FOREVER TO BEAT THEM AS THEY KEPT HUSSLING FOR EACH BALL,THOU STRIKIN POSITION IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM,
AM NOT EXPECTING TO MUCH FROM THE EAGLES AS I KNO THEY CAN FUMBLE AND WUMBLE INTO THE NEXT ROUND, WE MUST NOT GIVE OURSELVES PRESSURE FOR NOTHIN EXPECTING EAGLES TO BEAT THEM SILLY, LET ALL PRAY FOR A DRAW OR A SLIM WIN OVER THE MOZAMBIQUANS,
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by chidichris(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
my problem is not the result of today's match because i know as usual, we will scrap ourselves over the group stage.
my worry is to see amodu on the line mearnt for coaches beside the pitch. i want to see our coach use his fingers to make signs to his players. i want to see our coach shout the names of his players and pass instructions like every other coach in the tournament. does amodu know the names of these players at all? does he know the use of these signs as display by other coaches?
why is it that amodu is always comfortable even while he is loosing? why is it that we see other coaches scratching their heads and shouting and walking up and down while the games are on? what manner of coach is our amodu?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by RBiafra: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
EITHER A WIN FOR MOZAMBIQUE OR A WIN FOR THE SUPER EAGLES OF NOGERIA. THE MATCH IS UNPREDICTABLE, THE TWO TEAMS STANDS A CHANCE OF WINING BUT FOR ME MOZAMBIQUE HAVE THE EDGE AGAINST NIGERIA SUPER EAGLES BECAUSE THEY PLAY BETTER GAME FROM THE MIDFIELD.

THE NFF SHOULD LEAVE AMODU TO CARRY ON HIS JOB OF COACHING THE SUPER EAGLES IF THEY WILL NOT REPLACE HIM WITH SIASIA
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nigeria 0 Mozambique 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by smithman: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
well i really hope that we win this match , ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by lmay18(f): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
it is going to be a very tough match, but I expect SE to win n qualify for QF without the contribution of the coach SA
we have the player to do the job perfectly but SE lack coach/manager/instructor/leader until we found one d story will never change. up Naija!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by shevie: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
i ma not happy, just because of their becos their performance. but just pray dat they should win dis match and qualify 4 next round. cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by shevie: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
i ma not happy, just because of their  their performance. but just pray dat i they should win dis match and qualify 4 next round. cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by shevie: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
i ma not happy, just because of their  their performance. but i just pray dat  they should win dis match and qualify 4 next round. cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by shevie: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
i am not happy, just because of their performance. but i just pray dat  they should win dis match and qualify 4 next round. cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
Don't worry your prayer will be answered.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
The Super Eagles has lost touch that we all no it doest matter if they win or lose to the Mozambians, the bottom line is that , How far can they go in the tournament and also in the World cup with the line up of players we have, is a shame that , since i left our beloved country , i have not seen changes in the Nigerian football system, are we saying that there is no good footballers in Nigeria?No the once i am seing in The super Eagles?
We need to bring in new blood  to the system with exposure and skills, what a Shame, lipsrsealed, i don tire self who go win make ee win jare,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Egypt Vs Mozambique : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 14th January 2024 / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.