Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 (19956 Views)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Raimond(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nigeria line-up v Mozambique

Enyeama, Yusuf, Apam, Shittu, Echiejile, Etuhu, Kaita, Mikel, Osaze Yak, Obasi
(Confirmed)!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by oloabbey(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
guys u all should understand dat no matter wat will happen we 're qualifying 2 d quarter final, this i know i 4 sure. Whatever will happen in d knock stages i can't say  but am very sure we're qualifying 2 d quarter final.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Smi1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
The only way SE can win this game is by not fielding YAKU / YOBO but if the both are among the First leven just believe nigeria will be force to go home, because this two lads are not capable of taking us further.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by spiderman(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
i have decided not to watch Amodu and his clowns until the second round that is if they get there, so see u at the quarter finals or back home whichever comes first!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by toosoon(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Justice in Lagos Nigeria (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of an Ikeja high court courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Super Eagles of Nigeria, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone. grin grin

I wish Super Eagles victory against Mozambique
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by kayoshi: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^ Very funny grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by KGREAT(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by olumycome: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
ABEG u stl dey talk about ds useless billionaires we have in super eagle?Na Mozmbique help us qualify 4 WORLD CUP ds tyme Na Mozambique go eliminate us for NATIONS CUP, IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ochukoccna: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
olumycome:

Na Mozambique go eliminate us for NATIONS CUP, IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ochukoccna: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
Raimond:

Nigeria line-up v Mozambique

Enyeama, Yusuf, Apam, Shittu, Echiejile, Etuhu, Kaita, Mikel, Osaze [size=28pt][b]Yak
[/size][/b] , Obasi (Confirmed)!
Yakubu again?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by simplify: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
OUR FOOTBALL CANNOT MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS TYPE OF SELECTION
too old, too feeble, too unfit, i beg, can this team really get us anywhere?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by 12large: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
why have this coach decided to play yak again on top of that he puts 3 defensive midfilders against mozambique what a disgrace
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ALANK: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
Sincerely speaking, Amodu is not a sound coach. But it is only people like Ogunjobi and Sanni Lulu that could be defending him blindly. Anyway,they are not expected back in this great nation b/cos they are failure already destroying our 20yrs unbeaten record with the Pharao's. However, regardless of how far the SE goes, this bunch of failure should pack their bags and sink with Amodu. Mozambique 2-SE 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by deb(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
Is it only Yahkubu? how about Yusuf?! not again
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ariy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2010
Nigerians beware!       EAGLE may brake ur heart.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by deor03(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
ariy:

Nigerians beware!       EAGLE may brake your heart.

By winning ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by deb(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
Sincerely speaking, Amodu is not a sound coach. But it is only people like Ogunjobi and Sanni Lulu that could be defending him blindly. Anyway,they are not expected back in this great nation b/cos they are failure already destroying our 20yrs unbeaten record with the Pharao's. However, regardless of how far the SE goes, this bunch of failure should pack their bags and sink with Amodu. Mozambique 2-SE 1

20years! are you kidding me. It is 47years of unbeaten record against Egypt that was broken just like that
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ReachRich(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
SE is winning this game.I see them playing their hearts out in order to atleast redeem their already bathered image.9ja lets be optimistic.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
phcn phcn phcn, i beg of you, please restore power oo, there was light since yesterday, why did you have to cease the light at this hour? did nff pay phcn?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by paddylo1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
[size=16pt]Anyone gotta good Link? . . thanks in advance cool[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ndigbo: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
For me i don't care who wins! as Nigerians we should learn to do things the right way, and not call on God at every point to help us. The man(God) is very busy attending to those that really need him. My point is that Amodu or what ever he calls himself should  be sacked
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ReachRich(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
9ja support your own.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by manyus(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yes o. I see Nigeria winning this one even though it will be tough for SE,they shall triumph over MZB 2-1
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ReachRich(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
5mins to kickoff time.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Meldrick(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
toba:

Nigeria 0 Mozambique 1

Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Just like David told Goliath, I tell you, Ye unpatriotic Nigerian. Today, you shall be put to shame.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by manyus(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
YAKUBU on the line up again!.Wetin Amodu owe Yakubu sef?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Hanoobaba(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Those Angolan babes are cute. Men
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by ReachRich(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
SE singing natnal anthem.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by 12large: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
please why have nobody talked about fat yakubu chewing gum during national anthem, thats just plain disrecpecful
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Ultrame(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hope for the best, prepare to see the worst. our boys look dejected!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by paddylo1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
link now anyone abeg
Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique African Nations Cup 3-0 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
predictions . . . Nigeria 0 Mozambique 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / What Do You Have To Say About Nigeria's Coach, José Peseiro So Far? / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.