Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent (33397 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2017

This is the height of confusion. did i get it wrong? should i have remained with him? please advice. cry cry cry

I feel like i am the problem. maybe i should just disappear. solve the problem for both of them. i really do love the incumbent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by LordIsaac(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm....that's what happens when we expect too much from people and lack patience to accept what they can offer at the moment!

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Divepen1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I understand your plight. But you have to face your ex squarely and let him know your stand. And tell your incumbent one how you're feeling. Let him know he's not giving you enough attention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Divepen1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....that's what happens when we expect too much from people and lack patience to accept what they can offer at the moment!
Walk in a (WO) man shoe before psychoanalysing them.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Divepen1:
I understand your plight. But you have to face your ex squarely and let him know your stand. And tell your incumbent one how you're feeling. Let him know he's not giving you enough attention.

how can you do that without sounding like you are comparing them. undecided
face my ex squarely? how do you mean?
because he has said he isnt ready to let go until he sees a ring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by LordIsaac(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Divepen1:
Walk in a (WO) man shoe before psychoanalysing them.
Lols...don't make this a gender specific one....everyone faces challenges. Learn contentment!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
LordIsaac:

i am not expecting too much.
infact i dont ask for much, not to talk of 'too'...

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
You sabi speak Grammer sha...

Well done

Find a way to make your incumbent available by chasing away your ex...

I mean, if it means re-exing him, you should..

Ex(es) ain't loyal at all

17 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Divepen1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

how can you do that without sounding like you are comparing them. undecided
You don't need to tell him you are getting attention elsewhere. Tell him you are not getting enough attention from him... And do anything good that would get his attention.
face my ex squarely? how do you mean?
because he has said he isnt ready to let go until he sees a ring.

Tell him, you are in a relationship and you don't care how much he shows you attention, you are loyal to your incumbent boyfriend. Consider the reason he became your ex. It's nature. We hide it for a few times, but we will still go back to it. If you allow him to go on like that, you are giving him the rein to control your life. Know what you want and go for it.

11 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by LordIsaac(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
No
Alero3Arubi:

i am not expecting too much.
infact i dont ask for much, not to talk of 'too'...
Ok....your ex is only available because you are available. I sense the incumbent is the rebound guy. Obviously, you still have that cute feeling on seeing your ex. I'd advise you go back to that available ex and work things out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Divepen1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
LordIsaac:
No
Ok....your ex is only available because you are available. I sense the incumbent is the rebound guy. Obviously, you still have that cute feeling on seeing your ex. I'd advise you go back to that available ex and work things out.
You no get gf abi

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
LordIsaac:
No

i dont think he is the rebound guy.
the issue here is its a long distance thing with the incumbent. cry cry
the ex is a walking distance and he understands me totally.
plus he knows my weak points.
i broke up cos of genotype. cry cry

8 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Divepen1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

i dont think he is the rebound guy. the issue here is its a long distance thing with the incumbent. cry cry the ex is a walking distance and he understands me totally. plus he knows my weak points. i broke up cos of genotype. cry cry
Oh.. sorry to hear that.. Think of your future while making this decision.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by LordIsaac(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
H
Alero3Arubi:

i dont think he is the rebound guy.
the issue here is its a long distance thing with the incumbent. cry cry
the ex is a walking distance and he understands me totally.
plus he knows my weak points.
i broke up cos of genotype. cry cry
Hmmm...I see. That's a strong one. Regardless, you must lose sight of the seashore before you can cross the ocean.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
see my life!
relationship has turned me into something else.
when did i get to this point of sharing my life on social media!
i dont think relationship is good for my mental health.
undecided undecided
sabi person in Nigeria cannot have a drama free relationship again?
ayaf tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:
You sabi speak Grammer sha...

Well done

Find a way to make your incumbent available by chasing away your ex...

I mean, if it means re-exing him, you should..

Ex(es) ain't loyal at all

hmmm...
what this one is? undecided
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

hmmm...
what this one is? undecided
You mind rephrasing that BS for the sake of clarity?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
what is BS?
TheSlyone2:

You mind rephrasing that BS for the sake of clarity?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
what is BS?
You don't wanna know

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
smh
TheSlyone2:

You don't wanna know
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
smh
You know why I don't take people like you serious?

196 Posts, 61 topics seem unbalanced to me...

Anytime your finger scratches, you go right ahead and create a topic. How am I sure that this scenario took place in the real life?

Smh....

15 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by paulsibility(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't know how people find it so easy to go back to their ex. If you know you can' let go why leave him/her in the 1st place. I will rather remain single than date a girl twice. That same thing that separated us in the 1st place will always be around. We can best be friends . In your case op, since it is a genotype issue, make him understand that the future is more important than any romantic feeling he is having now. Pray for him to get someone he likes, . Perhaps he will free you..... let ex remain ex...

5 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You know why I don't take people like you serious?

196 Posts, 61 topics seem unbalanced to me...

Anytime your finger scratches, you go right ahead and create a topic. How am I sure that this scenario took place in the real life?

Smh....

Yeah...
That's true.
But...
Are you sure this scenario is that of a scratchy hand?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Yeah...
That's true.
But...
Are you sure this scenario is that of a scratchy hand?
Bae, people go to extreme atimes jus to satisfy their intent..

Some, in their bid for attention and what I view, they put up an imaginary topic here. Are we to blame them?

Absolutely No. Seun self will be happy to see his investment grows in lips and bounds regardless of the originality of the contents posted here...

If perhaps, this post wasn't birth out of falsehood and need for attention, what about the 60 other topics. Are you saying they all relate to you?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Bae, people go to extreme atimes jus to satisfy their intent..

Some, in their bid for attention and what I view, they put up an imaginary topic here. Are we to blame them?

Absolutely No. Seun self will be happy to see his investment grows in lips and bounds regardless of the originality of the contents posted here...

If perhaps, this post wasn't birth out of falsehood and need for attention, what about the 60 other topics. Are you saying they all relate to you?

Sly I run a blog.
Some of my blog post are here too.
Duurrhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Sly I run a blog.
Some of my blog post are here too.
Duurrhhh
Gotya

You mind dropping the directory to your domain?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gotya

You mind dropping the directory to your domain?

It's www.rainafather..
You didn't get me.
tongue tongue
Duuurrrrhhhh

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

It's www.rainafather..
You didn't get me.
tongue tongue
Duuurrrrhhhh
Gotya ma'am

Will check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gotya ma'am

Will check it out
Sly stop nau.
People are reading this...
Don't make it sound unserious, because it is.
You didn't get me.
Durrhhh.
angry angry angry
Don't reply this.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Sly stop nau.
People are reading this...
Don't make it sound unserious, because it is.
You didn't get me.
Durrhhh.
angry angry angry
Don't reply this.

Gotya

I read through your blog...

Good work...

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by NemzySeries(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
unfortunately itz dsame issue d nation is going tru, d country's Ex ( Goodluck Jonathan ) happen to b more available within d country dan her incumbent fulani (Buhari) datz roaming arnd d globe

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
NemzySeries:
unfortunately itz dsame issue d nation is going tru, d country's Ex ( Goodluck Jonathan ) happen to b more available within d country dan her incumbent fulani (Buhari) datz roaming arnd d globe

NemzySeries, please I am not in the same situation as Nigeria oooo.
That is making it worse than it really is.
sad angry angry
Do you hate me that much to wish me RECESSION on all counts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.