Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent (33418 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by kilokeys(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

This is the height of confusion. did i get it wrong? should i have remained with him? please advice. cry cry cry

I feel like i am the problem. maybe i should just disappear. solve the problem for both of them. i really do love the incumbent.

i guess u have to work on urself... u make them feel they are in a cage.

ur ex is coming around cos u are technically ''unavailable''

ur current is choked already..

no mind us o... thats the way some of us are wired...

like imagine... i no teh my babe happy val today.. but yet i got her shoes and a juicer.. would deliver the gifts next week.. argghh.. we jus like that

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by cyrielo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

This is the height of confusion. did i get it wrong? should i have remained with him? please advice. cry cry cry

I feel like i am the problem. maybe i should just disappear. solve the problem for both of them. i really do love the incumbent.
@incumbent grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by afamaustin(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
the best thing that could happen to a man is marriage.l must marry dis year and witches and wizard that say l wunt marry dis year Holy ghost fire.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by eph12(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but having an undefined relationship is sweeter than having a defined one.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
You be olosho
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
A generation of jobless women.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by babyfaceafrica: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't understand how people can still fancy an ex...he is an ex because of something...if you can't cope with the incumbent not being around....say you no do again...don't find an excuse for cheating.I have never double dating in my life,and I won't,if you are not available ,you are off my list!!!
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

hehehehehehe, you even try to send flower o, me nor even send leaf give anyone.

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

how can you do that without sounding like you are comparing them. undecided
face my ex squarely? how do you mean?
because he has said he isnt ready to let go until he sees a ring.

require him to put a ring on it.
you love him no doubt... i dont know why you left him though.

if he's gonna hang around till he sees a ring, then two things are involved; either
1. he really loves you still.... of which if he does, he will put a ring on it or
2. he cant imagine another man with you, he is possessive or wants to prove a point. ( yes, guys do that.... to prove that he can always have you whenever he feels like, even after you marry someone else.)

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by LordXaaan: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

i am not expecting too much.
infact i dont ask for much, not to talk of 'too'...
So whats the problem then?

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Zubby619(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
stop wstn ur time in boy/girlfriend relationship, u will end up gaining nofing. I dnt believe in boyfriend or girlfriend tin.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Kassidy90(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

It's not an easy thing but breaking up coz of genotype shows how mentally strong you re and its also shows that u value ur future n that of ur unborn babies and that's exactly what I want u to use as a baseline when dealing wit ur ex.... and as for Mr Incumbent distance is not an issue if the root of ur relationship is strong enough

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by bobbybrown007: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
A gift can often be a curse. Give someone wings, and they may fly too close to the sun. Give them the power of prophecy, and they may live in fear of the future. Give them the greatest gift of all, powers beyond imagination, and they may think they are meant to rule the world.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by sleeknick: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
All this one na grammar.... No be u kpekus go pain? grin
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by eezeribe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
NemzySeries:
unfortunately itz dsame issue d nation is going tru, d country's Ex ( Goodluck Jonathan ) happen to b more available within d country dan her incumbent fulani (Buhari) datz roaming arnd d globe

Brilliant

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by shiki(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Then, what are u waiting for? Go ahead and put on the ring. .....my dear, don't let ur ex divide ur present relationship

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy ok sorry no vex.i was just playing around with you.remember today is the day of love and not anger cheesy.Anyway i wish u

You are forgiven.
Go and sin no more.
I do not do Val.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kassidy90:

It's not an easy thing but breaking up coz of genotype shows how mentally strong you re and its also shows that u value ur future n that of ur unborn babies and that's exactly what I want u to use as a baseline when dealing wit ur ex.... and as for Mr Incumbent distance is not an issue if the root of ur relationship is strong enough

I strongly suspect my incumbent knows you and sent you to speak on his behalf.
These are his exact words.
I am suspecting you Kass. undecided undecided
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
kilokeys:

i guess u have to work on urself... u make them feel they are in a cage.

ur ex is coming around cos u are technically ''unavailable''

ur current is choked already..

no mind us o... thats the way some of us are wired...

like imagine... i no teh my babe happy val today.. but yet i got her shoes and a juicer.. would deliver the gifts next week.. argghh.. we jus like that

Mama why?
Can't it just be drama free?
Just...maka why?
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

You are forgiven.
Go and sin no more.
I do not do Val.
ok then even if u dont do val u can hang the flower for ur doorstep cheesy.abi the flower no fine?

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

i dont think he is the rebound guy.
the issue here is its a long distance thing with the incumbent. cry cry
the ex is a walking distance and he understands me totally.
plus he knows my weak points.
i broke up cos of genotype. cry cry

same as mine genotype issue, don't go back to your ex, and forget the new one, it's either good or not, there's no settling, and you can take time out to focus on other things, you don't have to be in a relationship if it's not working out

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by kilokeys(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Mama why?
Can't it just be drama free?
Just...maka why?

i love chasing... i love individualism... the idea that she doesnt need me all the time would make me strive to have her time

i hate the ''reckless abandon''-kind of love..

i love ladies they call ''diva''.. its not about the girl becoming bitchy or rude.. but be pretty much occupied that we have to consciously make out time for each other

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by itzemar(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

incumbent? grin. better do election for them cool

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
What are you still dealing with your ex ? Ashawo
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by CRAPHA96(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Eberex(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
ALL OF A SUDDEN IT TOOK VALENTINE DAY TO REALIZE THIS ??
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by ricki: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

It's www.rainafather..
You didn't get me.
tongue tongue
Duuurrrrhhhh

No wonder u sounded so educated and i like it.......but for ur matter ehn some ppl already drop powerful comments. Some ppl jumped to conclusions. I think you should calm down 1st and chill.

but i really like this piece...and i quote

The Worst People to help are the Poor People.
Give them free, they think its a trap.
Tell them its a small investment, they’ll say can’t earn much.
Tell them to come in big, they’ll say no money.
Tell them try new things, they’ll say no experience.
Tell them its Traditional Business, they’ll say hard to do.
Tell them its a new Business Model, they’ll say MLM.
Tell them to run a shop, they’ll say no freedom.
Tell them to run new business, they’ll say no expertise.
They do have something in common;
‘They love to ask Google’,
‘Listen to friends who are as hopeless as them’,
‘They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man’.
Just ask them what can they do,
They won’t be able to answer you.
My Conclusion:
Instead of your heart beats faster,
Why not just act a bit faster.
Instead of just thinking about it,
Why not do something about it.
Poor People fail because of one common behaviour;
‘Their whole life is about waiting’

I think u should read or re-read ur blog cause some of the content pertains to you personally.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rubbish
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by sirmelody(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
what's d cause of breakup with u nd ur ex? Answer dat question to urself nd U wil see d best action to take rit in front of U. Quote me if U still dnt get d picture clear.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Youngpo413: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
What are you still dealing with your ex ? Ashawo
looool.
Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by JimloveTM(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

how can you do that without sounding like you are comparing them. undecided
face my ex squarely? how do you mean?

You are stuck in between.
An Ex is an ex. Whether he let's go or not is his issue. You obviously still like him that's why you are listening to him yet.

When you are stuck in between 2 relationships, you subconsciously wont give full attention to either. Your incumbent obviously might have noticed you still have a Lil feeling for your ex so he may not want to invest his full emotions on you yet so he won't be heart broken.

Give up and stop listening or giving room to your ex. Begin paying more attention to your incumbent, he will reciprocate back. Even if he does not, dont go back to your ex if your mind is off him already.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
ricki:

No wonder u sounded so educated and like it.......but for ur matter ehn some ppl already drop powerful comments. Some ppl jumped to conclusion. I think you should calm down 1st and chill.

but i really like this piece...and i quote

The Worst People to help are the Poor People.
Give them free, they think its a trap.
Tell them its a small investment, they’ll say can’t earn much.
Tell them to come in big, they’ll say no money.
Tell them try new things, they’ll say no experience.
Tell them its Traditional Business, they’ll say hard to do.
Tell them its a new Business Model, they’ll say MLM.
Tell them to run a shop, they’ll say no freedom.
Tell them to run new business, they’ll say no expertise.
They do have something in common;
‘They love to ask Google’,
‘Listen to friends who are as hopeless as them’,
‘They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man’.
Just ask them what can they do,
They won’t be able to answer you.
My Conclusion:
Instead of your heart beats faster,
Why not just act a bit faster.
Instead of just thinking about it,
Why not do something about it.
Poor People fail because of one common behaviour;
‘Their whole life is about waiting’

Awww gosh
Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With An Older Lady / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.