Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) (2780 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by MrRational1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Allwell Amarachi after being single for years looking for a life partner. She started a desperate search for husband on Facebook. I have been following her up on Facebook and this is the only post she drops in all Facebook group ''I need husband.
Qualification.

You must be a graduate,
You must be tall,
You must be handsome,
You must be working in an oil company,
You must be another country citizenship,
You must have cars at least 5 and
You must have more than 5m in your account. I just said my mind.''

See replies people gave to her bellow.

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Adedaniel211(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Olosho to package..
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by mrjaybaba(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
I work with OYEL Company

1 Like

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Can someone wake her up please....funny enough,this should be in jokes section grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
A person in need of something pays for it... But if it is given to you free... If there are certain things you dont like about it... U shut the Bleep up cos u accepted it before.

Now... She needs a husband... And it is going to be given to her free.. Infact the husband will still pay bride price and u r saying must have this.. Must have that... I laff u
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
You will remain unmarried till 49th generations.
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by dabrightt: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
I swear she go enter menupos without getting married or becoming a baby mama
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by smardray(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
my sister jst forget all dese tins swallow ur pride nd marry a keke napep association chairman

u shud even add dat he shud own an estate nd a continent....so aw big dese world is...dere is nobody near u to tell u dat you are mad

3 Likes

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
and what can she offer the guy in return?, Pussy?

3 Likes

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
If she had those qualities herself and she asked for it in her partner, they would queue around the block for her. No instead she wants what her father couldn't offer her mum lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
She is worgly tongue.
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
See face like oyenbuchi God sent lipsrsealed
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by BUHARImyDOG: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
SEE EM FACE LIKE SMALL SHE GOAT
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by princeemmma(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
abi ori eleyi ope niii, go heaven or hell fire then, infact

3 Likes

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nutase: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by samdavjustin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Laughing in Chinese
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by mhizv(f): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
obviously she isn't ready
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Fuqman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hahhaha. .. Funniest joke of the century.
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by ChommyforGod(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Being desperate to get a husband won't help matter girl!! All u need is to focus on ur life importantly, find what makes u happy do it! Get urself busy with work, pray ceasingly! I bet you how ur man will come u won't know.Goodluck
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by obinna58(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is her pussssyy different cos I'm not understanding sad
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Azeequeen(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Who is this?

See as she be sef...Do you think a man having all those qualities will come to you

Onisokuso
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Daviestunech(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
She grin is nting but..

Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by bidx1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good evening, let me introduce you to our job posting whatsapp group. OPEN JOBS FORUM. kindly forward your contact to this email to get added. Fadiyaabiodun@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by JuneOctober(f): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy how many of the requirements have you achieved so far? Silly but funny
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by popefuse(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dis one is not serios. Did she jst say a man from anoda country. Oh i guess she isnt interested in naija guys so y the yabbing.? Shiloh 2032 here is anoda victim of love!!!!
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Little wonder why she has been single

She's been looking for materialistic men who probably don't consider her as their type
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by popefuse(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Her Facial looks be like a single mother.nd age btw 32 to 36
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by sleeknick: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
See as she resemble 60 naira... angry
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by gabi101(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
princeemmma:
abi ori eleyi ope niii, go heaven or hell fire then, infact

lmao...oboi you funny cheesy
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by NemzySeries(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
power of MISDIRECTION ......igbo babes are cool but honestly u can't ascertain aw far dey can go for wordly tinz
Re: The Facebook Girl Cried! I Need Husband-see Required Qualifications (pictures) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
You must be another country citizenship shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM / Why Do Ladies Hate Their Fellow Ladies Once They Discover This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.