Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics (39656 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.
Ok but i wished u made any sense.

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by rotimy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
It was done by an unknown soilder
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
awon aye....some niggas are angry

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.
you're so right, I've lived in KD my whole life, na illiteracy dey worry those people

1 Like

Ikio:
Ok but i wished u made any sense.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
[s]People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more then the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness[/s]..
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
well well.. the greedy oafs obasanjo installed have turned the way if their predecessors.. the young boys are angry and one day they will strike.. may they route the corrupt politicians and false religious leaders together with their families insha Allah
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by NeutralJUDGE(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
Which part of southern Kaduna did u grow up in?

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
When you are not loved by your own people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:

Don't be myopic.

This project isn't going anywhere beyond that destroyed epithet!

The plan is simple. Declare the land a military zone for one phantom project that will never see the light of day; evict the original owners (without compensation) from there Fulanis can roam freely.

The army is not designed for policing. Why not draft more police to the zone? Besides Kaduna has the most number of military formations, barracks and institutions in the whole Nigeria. There is also the military barrack in Bwari, Abuja bothering southern Kaduna which can see troop deployment to any part of southern kaduna within an hour!

This is Nigeria where Fulani herdsmen have turned federal lands (including airports) to their grazing fields without anybody stopping them despite the nuisance and serious dangers they pose.

Start using your brains for once!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by kings09(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Then y confuse urslf n waste space
jamislaw:

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Musampa73(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians are not smiling left and right.

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Ningi2020(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more then the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness..
Wetin concern u wit north
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more then the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness..
cool

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by azimibraun: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ikio:
But it does send a message.
Inconsequential message.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by yedidiah(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even though the location of the Barracks is debatable, it is still better than none. I expected work to have started immediately it was laid. You don't give room for opportunists in this kind of matter particularly now that Nickel have been discovered around that area and certain people are trying to scare away the occupants in those areas.

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
The gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Themandator: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
rem44:
El-Rufai frowns at the destruction of the Military Foundation Laying Structure in Southern Kaduna

The Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai on Saturday 11th of February 2017, frowned at the destruction of the foundation laying structure of the proposed Nigerian Army Battalion in Southern Kaduna.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai and Governor El-Rufai had last week laid the foundation for the establishment of the battalion at Ungwan Yashi area of Zangon Kataf Local Government as a response to the incessant killings occurring in Southern Kaduna since 1980.

El-Rufai in a response to the destruction by unknown persons described the situation as "unfortunate, and further confirms that the conflict entrepreneurs are determined to continue to create obstacles and setback to our stabilization and peace building efforts."

The Governor in a statement was quoted as saying:

“I received the news with shock over the unfortunate destruction of foundation laying structure of the proposed Nigerian Army battalion in Southern Kaduna. The very structure we erected to establish the long-awaited Army Barracks to assist promotion of peace and end the decades of senseless bloodletting in the southern part of Kaduna State.

“The situation is unfortunate, condemnable and a setback to the government's communal stabilization and  peace building efforts, but we will not be deterred. We urge our people that cherish peaceful coexistence to  continue to be resilient, focused and resolute in overcoming antics of forces of darkness and evil. Those that did this are determined to derail the contributions of the security agencies, having failed to spread their tentacles of hate, bigotry and penchant for divisiveness.

“I want to use this medium to appeal to all men and women of conscience to remain firm and optimistic, while government in collaboration with security agencies, civil society, religious and traditional institutions will continue to work assiduously for peace and security of life and property.

“Finally, all those that have their hands in the destruction of this structure will not go free. The security agencies will fish out the perpetrators, and those found to be involved, or engaged in omissions that led to the destruction of public property will be brought to justice without fear or favour.”

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
11 February, 2017

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/el-rufai-frowns-at-destruction-of.html?m=1

So since the foundation ceremony till date nothing else has been done on site .....Lin other words, the ceremony was just like the Ogoni clean up without a contractor

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
azimibraun:
Inconsequential message.
Urs is worst it is a total disaster.I just pity u sha.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Roseey0(f): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kaduna is warming up to take over from Borno
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Themandator:

So since the foundation ceremony till date nothing else has been done on site .....Lin other words, the ceremony was just like the Ogoni clean up without a contractor

The project is a cover attempt to steal land for Fulanis.

Declare the area a military zone

Evict the owners of the land without compensation

Abandon the project

Fulani herdsmen can then roam freely and any future clash with farmers will be blamed on the farmers who will be declared trespassers.

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:

Then he will only be playing into the hands of the conflict entrepreneurs, who are profiting from the continued unrest; they don't want peace and have been doing everything to incite hatred between the two communities, including twisting the conflict into a religious and ethnic one - through their divisive preaching and speeches of hate.

The danger is if they are allowed to succeed; then sooner or later this country could be witnessing a war between Christians and Muslims - the potential is dangerously real and we should realise what they are doing and join heads to stop them before it is too late.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Then he will only be playing into the hands of the conflict entrepreneurs, who are profiting from the continued unrest; they don't want peace and have been doing everything to incite hatred between the two communities, including twisting the conflict into a religious and ethnic one - through their divisive preaching and speeches of hate.

The danger is if they are allowed to succeed; then sooner or later this country could be witnessing a war between Christians and Muslims - the potential is dangerously real and we should realise what they are doing and join heads to stop them before it is too late.

Anambra state recently revoked the lease of a federal owned land which was acquired over 30yrs ago without any development on the property since the lease was issued.

The Anambra state govt was very smart to revoke the lease when it got wind that the Buhari govt through the Ministry of Agriculture was planning to hand the over 200 hectares of land to Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserves.

Southern Kaduna people should go to court and resist this subtle land grabbing by the Head of the Fulani militia in kaduna state.

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
yedidiah:
Even though the location of the Barracks is debatable, it is still better than none. I expected work to have started immediately it was laid. You don't give room for opportunists in this kind of matter particularly now that Nickel have been discovered around that area and certain people are trying to scare away the occupants in those areas.
And u think it will bring peace? christians are always being killed in the north for a very long time now since when have that helped??

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by konfused: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why is there this repeated obvious segregation of KADUNA, why not KADUNA but always southern-kaduna as if its another territory all together from the main KADUNA.

I now believe KADUNA is a micro Nigeria , cos what's happening there is just the same thing going on with Nigeria.....North and South dichotomy

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ufuosman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Na them them
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
The question to ask is;

Why is El Rufai bothered by a mere case of vandalization of a symbolic epithet?

Why must he use official communication to condemn a simple act of vandalism?

Is the army project even a state project?

El Rufai is pissed because he knows the people who vandalised that epithet knew his plans for allocating their land to the army.

This is an abandoned project in the making complete with a "military zone keep off" sign.

The project is a subtle attempt to displace the southern kaduna people from their lands which will eventually be tagged a military zone without one single block erected from where Fulani herdsmen will get their grazing fields at the heart of Kafanchan!

3 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by akandry: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
If soldiers catch this one now beat them go give them name stup!d people everywhere
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jibril659:
U did not even make any sense to me.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by mfm04622: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
abdulaz:

Kaduna South is in Kaduna City. Southern Kaduna is the Southern part of Kaduna State. Very different
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ikio:
U did not even made any sense to me.
made and make Are two different words, know your present and past tense.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by abdulaz: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
mfm04622:

Kaduna South is in Kaduna City. Southern Kaduna is the Southern part of Kaduna State. Very different
Ok now I get the drift.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.