Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics (39653 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
konfused:
Why is there this repeated obvious segregation of KADUNA, why not KADUNA but always southern-kaduna as if its another territory all together from the main KADUNA.

I now believe KADUNA is a micro Nigeria , cos what's happening there is just the same thing going on with Nigeria.....North and South dichotomy
U behave like ur not educate well continue to ask ur stupid question when ur govt plays with ur life.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by kally32(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.
see as u dey reason? It could be the herdsmen destroyed it. Try to be objective in your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Anambra state recently revoked the lease of a federal owned land which was acquired over 30yrs ago without any development on the property since the lease was issued.

The Anambra state govt was very smart to revoke the lease when it got wind that the Buhari govt through the Ministry of Agriculture was planning to hand the over 200 hectares of land to Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserves.

Southern Kaduna people should go to court and resist this subtle land grabbing by the Head of the Fulani militia in kaduna state.

And you think that would solve the problem or that would stop the Fulani from moving freely within their country and abandoning their way of life overnight?

If you are aware of the land use act you probably wouldn't have spoken about land grabbing because many ppl mistakenly believe they own the land they occupy; whereas all land belongs to the government which it leases to individuals/organisations under a C of O for a fixed period of time (usually 99yrs or less) on payment of annual fees (land rent).

You also ignorantly presupposed that the Fulani have no right to land not knowing that they long establish grazing reserves dating back to colonial times; which have been illegally taken over by farmers over the years and partly the consequence of the current crisis; they furthermore also have long established cattle routes throughout West Africa, recognised and guaranteed under several conventions of the ECOWAS - some of you have obviously been fed on one sided stories/information for too long that made you underestimate the complexity of the problem and the rights of the Fulani to also co-exist with other Nigerians.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by nduchucks: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
abdulaz:

Kaduna South is a Local Government Area in Kaduna State, Nigeria, while Southern Kaduna encompasses several LGAs.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.

Why are you contradicting yourself?

What's the correlation between Southern Kaduna and Kaduna South?

who your being born in Kaduna South help?
Pardon me, it helped sharpened and westernized you as against the Almajiris and yandabas wasting from badiko toTudun wada and all other communities within Kaduna North.
We know your types, confused fellows who love everything western but dying in pretence.

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And you think that would solve the problem or that would stop the Fulani from moving freely within their country and abandoning their way of life overnight?

If you are aware of the land use act you probably wouldn't have spoken about land grabbing because many ppl mistakenly believe they own the land they occupy; whereas all land belongs to the government which it leases to individuals/organisations under a C of O for a fixed period of time (usually 99yrs or less) on payment of annual fees (land rent).

You also ignorantly presupposed that the Fulani have no right to land not knowing that they long establish grazing reserves dating back to colonial times; which have been illegally taken over by farmers over the years and partly the consequence of the current crisis; they furthermore also have long established cattle routes throughout West Africa, recognised and guaranteed under several conventions of the ECOWAS - some of you have obviously been fed on one sided stories/information for too long that made you underestimate the complexity of the problem and the rights of the Fulani to also co-exist with other Nigerians.

Total rubbish!

What law did Anambra state govt then use to revoke the land it allocated to the federal govt?

Why then is the FG seeking reprieve from a federal court to have the revocation reversed if they (FG) have supreme rights to all land as you claim?

You also forgot that the chief landlord and custodian of all land in every state is the respective state governor who issues C of O.

Only the FCT minister is empowered within the FCT alone to issue C of O.

Where has the federal govt issued C of O apart from Abuja through the office of the minister of FCT?

You are also confusing the clause in the land use act that gives the federal govt supreme rights not to every inch of land but to the resources found within it. This is where you confused yourself.

I didn't bother reading the rest rubbish you wrote where you where citing non binding and loosely enforced ECOWAS treaties.

I will conclude that you wrote rubbish just as I did in my opening remark!

5 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Jelal0007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more then the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness..
Your ignorance is laughable. May u not get heart attack becos of PMB. Dummy
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Total rubbish!

What law did Anambra state govt then use to revoke the land it allocated to the federal govt?

Why then is the FG seeking reprieve from a federal court to have the revocation reversed if they (FG) have supreme rights to all land as you claim?

You also forgot that the chief landlord and custodian of all land in every state is the respective state governor who issues C of O.

Only the FCT minister is empowered within the FCT alone to issue C of O.

Where has the federal govt issued C of O apart from Abuja through the office of the minister of FCT?

You are also confusing the clause in the land use act that gives the federal govt supreme rights not to every inch of land but to the resources found within it. This is where you confused yourself.

I didn't bother reading the rest rubbish you wrote where you where citing non binding and loosely enforced ECOWAS treaties.

I will conclude that you wrote rubbish just as I did in my opening remark!

I am quite aware of the provisions you mentioned, however, when you mentioned land grabbing it presupposes land being taken over by individuals, in this case by the Fulanis in southern Kaduna - that was why I made the distinction that lands belongs to the government; though I never went on to suggest in anyway that it is vested in the FG - pls read my post carefully again.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by transient123(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
By the time the military flog the ant that did this, boy Kayode will wail of religious genocide.

Kaduna south, I know you people so well. Continue with violence till the khaki boys deal with you. Ask zakyzaky.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I am quite aware of the provisions you mentioned, however, when you mentioned land grabbing it presupposes land being taken over by individuals, in this case by the Fulanis in southern Kaduna - that was why I made the distinction that lands belongs to the government; though I never went on to suggest in anyway that it is vested in the FG - pls read my post carefully again.

El Rufai is behind this whole land grabbing ( no apologies for using that phrase because that is what it is).

El Rufai was behind the proposal to have a permanent military Base in southern kaduna and was the one that mapped out huge swath of land for the army

You and I know Buhari, El Rufai and Buruntai will never see the final commissioning of this project and that the ground laying ceremony was the peak of this project.

You mentioned grazing reserves in your initial post and I will ask you if any of those grazing reserves ever extended to southern Nigeria as the original grazing routes where carved out by the British colonial govt in a bid to avoid the constant skirmishes witnessed in the North.

This same grazing reserves may have criss-crossed the entire Northern Nigeria but never has there been any evidence of grazing routes down south even during the flat era of military rule.

So as things stand, grazing routes can not be applied to the south and that is why the proposed and failed grazing bill empowered the minister of Agriculture to seize land in any part of the country for the purpose of mapping out grazing routes and reserves. This alone contradicts the land use act that puts sole ownership of all state land in the hands of the respective governor as sole custodian.

Your grazing route excuse will not fly as the original grazing paths are well documented and mapped out in several historical govt gazettes.

3 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
transient123:
By the time the military flog the ant that did this, boy Kayode will wail of religious genocide.

Kaduna south, I know you people so well. Continue with violence till the khaki boys deal with you. Ask zakyzaky.

Stop behaving like you are from North Korea

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Smooyis(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you are leader lead well. Lead with the fear of God and be impartial. Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
If they are serious about building barrack or military facilities, they should start work immediately and guard the work with soldiers, not laying foundation and absconding.

Foundation they just layed a few weeks ago

That FG has not released money for start of construction
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Themandator: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The project is a cover attempt to steal land for Fulanis.

Declare the area a military zone

Evict the owners of the land without compensation

Abandon the project

Fulani herdsmen can then roam freely and any future clash with farmers will be blamed on the farmers who will be declared trespassers.

Your prognosis is very apt ......Nothing else explains why the charade any better

3 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Themandator:

Your prognosis is very apt ......Nothing else explains why the charade any better

Even El Rufai's condemnation of a mere act of vandalism through official channels betrays his true agenda.

Is the project a state project? No!

Then why is he foaming from the mouth?

He El Rufai knows that the act of mere vandalism shows that there are people in southern kaduna who are aware of his scheme

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Decryptor(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
Can you pls read what you typed aloud to yourself and see if it makes sense?

2 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

El Rufai is behind this whole land grabbing ( no apologies for using that phrase because that is what it is).

El Rufai was behind the proposal to have a permanent military Base in southern kaduna and was the one that mapped out huge swath of land for the army

You and I know Buhari, El Rufai and Buruntai will never see the final commissioning of this project and that the ground laying ceremony was the peak of this project.

You mentioned grazing reserves in your initial post and I will ask you if any of those grazing reserves ever extended to southern Nigeria as the original grazing routes where carved out by the British colonial govt in a bid to avoid the constant skirmishes witnessed in the North.

This same grazing reserves may have criss-crossed the entire Northern Nigeria but never has there been any evidence of grazing routes down south even during the flat era of military rule.

So as things stand, grazing routes can not be applied to the south and that is why the proposed and failed grazing bill empowered the minister of Agriculture to seize land in any part of the country for the purpose of mapping out grazing routes and reserves. This alone contradicts the land use act that puts sole ownership of all state land in the hands of the respective governor as sole custodian.

Your grazing route excuse will not fly as the original grazing paths are well documented and mapped out in several historical govt gazettes.

You are clearly being disingenuous with your allegations against El-Rufai concerning the proposed permanent military presence in southern Kaduna, as a measure to provide protection and security to all inhabitants of the area - which no intelligent person would assume it was the making of El-Rufai alone but the summation of the collaborative inputs of all the security agencies both state and national.

Under the circumstances I can hardly see how provision of such land by the state government for a FG establishment (which is happening all the time) for the mentioned purpose, can be construed by any sense as land grabbing - considering the that fact such land is already vested under his care to allocate as deemed fit, in the best interest of the state; what could again be in the best interest of the state other than to ensure security for his citizens; perhaps you would prefer leaves the southern Kaduna locals at the mercy of the herdsmen (just as GEJ left the entire NE at the mercy of Boko Haram).

Secondly, your initial reference to the land grabbing was quite clearly confined to the southern Kaduna area; I therefore believe my response was equally gauged to align with your response.

As for the existence of grazing reserves in the south, well I can't confidently affirm to that; though I am aware that the Fulani have been grazing their cattle all they way down to the southern parts of Nigeria as far back as colonial times; in accordance with the rainy seasons and the availability of grazing vegetation - their limitation being only the adverse effect of the tsetse fly on their cattle which limits their stay there.

I would also want to believe even as we speak now that there established permanent Fulani settlements all over the south, including the SE spanning generations, some of them having been born there and therefore quite fluent in the local dialect and even intermarrying between themselves - these settlements arising not through displacement of any community or individuals but established on virgin unclaimed unoccupied land.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
For Gov El Rufai, haters plenty pass enemy...
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Well it does not stop the military from setting up shop
What are they selling na
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by transient123(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Stop behaving like you are from North Korea

That is why there is order in North Korea, whether we like it or not and that is why the southern Kaduna people can waste their lives and properties at will.

We should have also use politicians to defeat the Boko mad cows.

Don't let us deceive ourselves, everywhere in the world, power or order always come from someone, leave the democratic paparazzi, they are for the show biz.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Madejuly11(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE vs AFRICAN COUNTRIES:
South Africa: Rand 1= 79 Naira
Angola: 1 kwanza = 12 Naira
Botswana: 1 Pula = 28 Naira
Cape Verde: 1 Escudo = 8 Naira
Algeria: 1 Dinar = 12 Naira
Egypt: 1 Pound = 35 Naira
Eritrea: 1 Nakata = 18 Naira
Ethiopia: 1 Birr = 19 Naira
Ghana: 1 Cedi = 56 Naira
Gambia 1 Dalasi = 9 Naira
Kenya: 1 shilling = 6 Naira
Liberia: 1 Dinar = 8 Naira
Lesotho: 1 Loti = 19 Naira
Libya: 1 Dinar = 156 Naira
Morocco: 1 Dirham = 176 Naira
Madagascar: 1 Ariary = 14 Naira
Mauritius: 1 Rupee = 16 Naira
Malawi: 1 kwacha = 21 Naira
Mozambique: 1 Metical = 24 Naira
Namibia: 1 Dollar = 32 Naira
Seychelles: 1 Rupee = 22 Naira
Sudan: 1 pound = 42 Naira
Swaziland: 1 Lilangeri = 19 Naira
Tunisia: 1 Dinar = 150 Naira
Zambia: 1 kwacha = 28 Naira
Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable Exchange rate than us.
As at today $1 = N504
€1 = N550
£1 =N650
N1,000,000 is less than $2,300.

...and some think that we have not reached the break point?
Why una no wan join protest??
Putin (Russia): Law

Trump (America): Economics degree

Merkel (Germany): PhD physical chemistry

Xi Jinping (China): Chemical engineering and Doctor of Law

Buhari (Nigeria): WAEC not found

Yet, somebody wants a growing economy under Buhari. Only clowns and herdsmen can expect such!!!.... Copied
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by wildernessVoice: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmmmn. This might not be far from lost of confidence of the type of soldiers that may be redeployed to the barrack after construction. Recruited bolo haram ? Herdsmen ?
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more then the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness..

Look at the way you mislead people, 57 empty flat headed fefol already like the rubbish you just typed. You are behind a keyboard in southeast Nigeria or abroad as an immigrant. Don't talk about things you don't know

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by FeloniousFelon: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jiang:

Look at the way you mislead people, 57 empty flat headed fefol already like the rubbish you just typed. You are behind a keyboard in southeast Nigeria or abroad as an immigrant. Don't talk about things you don't know

Buhari Media Centre, BMC - Utako HQ!
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
tel me mre abt dem
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by WaffenSS(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2017
These sokapu savages again.

The government should just leave the bastards to the mercy of the so-called herdsmen since they don't want peace.

Useless drunken unwashed barbarians.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by konfused: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Ikio:
U behave like ur not educate well continue to ask ur stupid question when ur govt plays with ur life.

lele, negodu onye na asi na mmadu ejereo akwukwo, just negodu udi oyibo ona asu.....

Mr educated, just correct urself before you wreck yourself.

I made an observation and you have the temerity to term it a stupid question, continue......

BTW, ain't no government playing with my life cos I am on the driver's seat of my life.....ihotago!!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Ayatullah(m): 2:37am On Feb 12, 2017
agabaI23:
Hmmm, it could be any body..

It's an earthquake.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 12, 2017
civil matters have gone beyond the police in this country really.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Collyno82(m): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2017
thornapple:
civil matters have gone beyond the police in this country really.
U think so
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by agabaI23(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Ayatullah:

It's an earthquake.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.