Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What We Need..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What We Need..... (293 Views)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Why Do We Need A Girlfriend / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Need..... by Marioplus(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
As prideful human beings, we do not like to appear NEEDY. Remember, in John 15:5 JESUS said that APART from HIM, we can do NOTHING. NOTHING means NOTHING------the sooner we LEARN THAT FACT, the better off we are, because the Bible tells us that GOD helps the HUMBLE but RESISTS the PROUD (See James 4:6; 1 Peter 5:5).
It is NOT PLEASING TO GOD for HUMAN BEINGS to LEAVE HIM OUT of their DAILY LIVES, then design RELIGIOUS FORMULAS {ROUTINE CHURCH ACTIVITIES} to TRY TO APPEASE HIM. Do not waste your time just going through the motions. Either have a REAL RELATIONSHIP with GOD that is ALIVE AND MEANINGFUL or face the FACT THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE AT ALL AND DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO GET ONE.
Ask yourself these QUESTIONS and you will find out quickly enough where you are spiritually:
Are you growing DAILY in your KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND HIS WAYS?
Do you look forward to going to CHURCH, or is it SOMETHING you do out of OBLIGATION?
Is it INTERESTING for YOU (do not deceive yourself with outward manifestations of empty dances, clapping of hands and opening of your teeth during Church programs; did those participations touch THE CORE CENTER OF YOUR LIFE), or Are you GLAD when it is over so you can go home and eat?
Do you FEEL CLOSE TO GOD?
In YOUR LIFE are you MANIFESTING the fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT---love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, meekness, humility, self-control, UNCONDITIONAL/ABSOLUTE FORGIVENESS, CONSISTENT PRAYER AND PRAISE TO GOD (Gal.5:22-23)?
How much have you changed since you committed YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST?
If YOU are not satisfied with your answers to these questions, throw YOUR LIFE ENTIRELY OPEN TO GOD and ask the HOLY SPIRIT to get involved in EVERY ASPECT of it. If you will do that in HONESTY and SINCERITY, HE will begin to work IN YOU in a POWERFUL an EXCITING WAY.
Do not get stuck in OLD WAYS of doing things, which were RIGHT FOR A PARTICULAR TIME but are NO LONGER EFFECTIVE, because GOD wants you to use other methods to MOVE beyond that state. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF NEW THINGS; just MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN LINE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT PRINCIPLES. I believe GOD desires to take you to new heights in HIM through the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT "beloved, concerning all things I desire thee to prosper, and to be in health, even as thy soul doth prosper" (3 John 1:2).
He is knocking at the door of your heart. Will you open WIDE and WELCOME HIM.
DECREE THUS "WELCOME HOLY SPIRIT INTO MY LIFE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
If you have not been providing a GOOD HOME for the HOLY SPIRIT, HE HAS BEEN MISSING YOU,
AND whether you know it, or not,
YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING HIM.
Much of the dissatisfaction that many people experience is due to A LACK OF FELLOWSHIP AND INTIMACY WITH GOD through THE HOLY SPIRIT. If you are one of those human being, I believe this write-up can be a TURNING POINT IN YOUR LIFE.
Why not make the turn quickly, so you can begin enjoying GOD more than ever before?
PRAY THUS
GOD MY FATHER, I COME TO YOU WITH SINCERE HUMILITY BECAUSE I HAVE DISCOVERED I HAVE BEEN INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU. ACCEPT ME AS YOUR CHILD THIS MOMENT BECAUSE OF THE PRECIOUS BLOOD YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST POURED OUT UPON THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE {John.19:34} ESPECIALLY FOR ME (your full name) AND POSSESS ME FOREVER WITH YOUR EVER INCREASING PRESENCE AND GLORY THROUGH THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
HOLY SPIRIT LEAD ME ON CONSISTENTLY AND IN AN INCREASING WAY TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Re: What We Need..... by Spicylate(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Summary please

(1) (Reply)

Why Stay In An Abusive Relationship. Get Free Advice / Will You? / Real Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.