Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? (8737 Views)

You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by 2special(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
hmmmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by okomile(f): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
She is pregnant. What else does she want grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
okomile:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by daddytime(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
She don check brother phone.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by flexyfit(f): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ah...she don go through d guy phone all night check him Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter,and messages...even she don dial all the numbers for d guy phone to hear voices...at that point she go wan bite the guy as him dey sleep

30 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
this look only mean ONE thing:

"see this ugly bastard snoring like a donkey, i should leave his broke aaasss.....but his dikc game is so good, i could insult my mother for not telling me that good dikc can make you speak in tongue during sex... i hate myself right now, pls lord forgive me!"
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why do they hate it so much when we sleep on them?

That look is very familiar fam. Once they start running their mouths with their endless gists nah better crashing get me.

But just before I dose off, I catch that exact look on their faces. It breaks my heart but man needs rest.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by mytime24(f): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by zexy2030(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
mytime24:
grin
But I want to ask if u r human, such a spotless beauty that I nearly thought u r an otopia in human flesh...abeg u too pretty. chaiiiiii!!!!!
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Happyfela(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
I've woken up and seen three women looking at me like this on different times, ladies of Nairaland, what does it mean biko
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by seanwilliam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
mytime24:
ikeanabi hostel , mapoly right ??
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by snitchbitch: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
"If she has extra powers, she is thinking that something evil, but not necessarily life taking should befall you instantly"

Women do that a lot, and sometimes "what they think" in their mind should happen, usually happens to the guy, he might be driving and hit a pole or a wall, but he won't be injured. He might be walking and hit a stone with his big toe and get injured.

When you get home and you tell her what happened or she is helping you to put rub on the injured toe, she will say "no God catch you!!"

Fear women, they have live audience with Baba God, if she fight you, Only God can save you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by lanibi(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Keep cheating on me thinking I don't know
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by ajokeade920: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
See his face, sweet stupid cheat angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by raquel97: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
What kind of annoying soul is this

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Ghokes(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only God knows what's up in the human mind
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by GodWrites: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

grin
But I want to ask if u r human, such a spotless beauty that I nearly thought u r an otopia in human flesh...abeg u too pretty. chaiiiiii!!!!!

Snapchat filters. Don't get too carried away cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by asahnwaKC: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very soon you will be joining your ancestors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed......but that look is deadly
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by garyaustin(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
She could not sleep because of pregnancy but the Guy was probably snoring. That look says "you are snoring after putting me through this pregnancy stress"

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by zexy2030(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
GodWrites:

very true, my bloda
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's my nigga. Dude just finished his 40seconds job like Tonto Dyke exhubby.

See as he dey sleep like small pikin, wetin concern him.

If it no do the girl, mek she consult her cucumber. Who wan die on top woman? grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by glamkeysha: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnPYOiCwOGo
GodWrites:

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by glamkeysha: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by EmmySparky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

grin
bro those ain't natural...na edited pic u dey nono for like this
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by merieam16(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
look at him, broke ass nigga
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
okomile:
Your profile says you're married
So what are you looking for in Romance section angry
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by engrchykae(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
snitchbitch:
"If she has extra powers, she is thinking that something evil, but not necessarily life taking should befall you instantly"

Women do that a lot, and sometimes "what they think" in their should happen, usually happens to the guy, he might be driving and hit a pole or a wall, but he won't be injured. He might be walking and hit a stone with his big toe and get injured.

When you get home and you tell her what happened or she is helping you to put rub on the injured toe, she will say "no God catch you!!"

Fear women, they have live audience with Baba God, if she fight you, Only God can save you!!!!
a man can fight a woman,a woman can fight a man
But men HARDLY fight women.
Women just like their animal counterparts in lionesses always fights unlike the Lions who fight only when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by tiswell(m): 1:08am On Apr 11, 2020
merieam16:
look at him, broke ass nigga
Your case is different

Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Baba gave her Only One Round despite the long distance she travelled just to see him grin grin
Re: Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? by zexy2030(m): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2020
EmmySparky:
bro those ain't natural...na edited pic u dey nono for like this
I just whine am jaare, I dey see those add-ins showing it was filtered pictures, of course I dey see girls wey dey use am, u know sey e get as d lockdown b, I just wan make somebody blush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS / I Pity Guys Loving One Gal Seriously HÀRD!! / How I Was Molested When I Just 6 By One Anty In Our Yard(true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.