Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame (43415 Views)

Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) / World Wizkid Day: Fans Eulogise Music Star On Twitter / "My Greatest Fan and I": Dance Queen Kaffy Shares Photo With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by akanbiaa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
aflyingbird:
This isn't the the real Hollywood walk of Fame but gullible people believe anything
She said so her self read carefully what she said again, that she paid for it and wish something like the holy wood version of it is created in Nigeria.
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by ChukaLupin(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Shuuuu shuperu
Warri warrido Someone cannot play with you is that how you use to does
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by ChukaLupin(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Shuuuu shuperu
Warri warrido Someone cannot play with you is that how you use to does
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by thesuave10(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mtchewwwwwww.. So she didn't even get a star undecided
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by WaffenSS(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
maberry:

How have you helped the economy?
The lady has clearly done very well in her chosen career and as such has been recognized internationally...she has done well for herself
Besides no be she cause our problems

It's not real.
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by mikolo80: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
Nigeria we get walk of shame. I mean our leaders.
Omo na fantastic idea be dis. We arrange voting for worst politician/leader and cement his name on walk of shame
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2017
I hope she hasn't joined that popular society tho undecided
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by ibinaboonline: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2017
chai. how I wish I was there
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by bunmixtra(f): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2017
There are so many blank stars that you could just get a road side artist to design and place your name on. Less than $30 should do. It's just for the moment. The real ones are like embedded especially the video or music symbol.
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by prof800(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
byrron:

Im still amazed that top Hollywood stars like George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Robert De Niro still Don’t have A Hollywood Star on The Walk Of Fame
They are waiting for them to die first. sad
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
prof800:

They are waiting for them to die first. sad

They are uninterested with the Hollywood Star on The Walk Of Fame which is why they refused to apply for it, it is optional.
Re: Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame by seunfape(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
She don they better now, she be like man before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.