Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D (2140 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2007
the
Re: D by ikamefa(f): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2007
do all you can to prove your love to her since you cant do without her ( all it takes cheesy i mean by any means necessary) if all this measures fail ! (the relationship bites the dust) pick yourself up and move on life is for living! wink
Re: D by ima1(f): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2007
this one pass my power, ya'll got issues to deal with.
Re: D by toyboy1(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2007
KAMURA, KAMURA, KAMURA
1. Take some time out n invite ur fiance for a heart to heart discussion. table down every thing b4 her the way they are truth fully n seek her forgiveness if ur actions n inactions has offended her over the years. Ask wat reason she has dats makin her wanna call it quit, try n assuage her feeling, reaffirn ur love for her n convince with more than just words y she should remain in ur life wink
2. call ur friend/business associate and try redifining ur relationship with her under ur own terms n if she doesn't agree to it, cut her outta ur life. U guys existed before u met n u will surely exist well even betta after u split.
3. if after all these, things dont work out, then my man its just about time to move on. cool
Re: D by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2007
hmmmmmmmm,

The trouble got fueled when my so called bed mate cunningly stole her number from my phone and sent her a stinker, both the true and untrue stories about us. I noticed they were both sending each other mms, and inturn forwarding their replies to me. I thought i would die that night, Cos each time i try to call one of them, it reads 'number busy' meaning that they have started exchanging words.

Then, suddenly: thier phones went dead that night. By morning, my fiancee had bought a new sim card and throw the other away, and kept me in the dark for one month. Her intention was to be gone from me, for good. That she cant take it anymore.

It ain't easy trying to get my fiancee's divided attention to listen to me again. I did get her number somehow and got all the humans that knows us both to come to my rescue.I just cant live without her.

After 3 weeks of 'operation save my soul' crusade by my friends and families. I can a least talk to her on the phone without much pains in my heart.

But things are not yet the same, basically i have not seen her since then. She does not want to see me yet, we only reconcile a lil' through the phone, Everybody talked to her through the phone ( I hope MTN will give me a discount for all the calls that was made that period) She is yet to flash me, lest mms or call me.

Each time i call, she's either too busy, tired, need some sleep or some sought. All i get is pls call back later.

Am in love with this girl, she is everything to me. Hmmmmm, Do you know i had an accident in the cause of this emotional trauma, I went through hell when i was at the verge of losing her.

My so called bed mate did apologised to me, but i have told her to never to come close to my doorstep again. Am planning a move out to a new location, just to put my past behind me.

I need my fiancee back, i need to solidify her trust for me once again, How do i go 'bout it.
Re: D by funkybaby(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2007
Serves you right. In fact you deserve worse. You guys never know the value of what you have till its gone. Why not turn the tables around, Imagine your girlfriend doing to you all the things you done to her and the insults you have brought on her. You disrespected your girl by allowing your bed mate insult her. Are you sure you genuinely love your girl? Cos if you did, you would have kept all the other girls at arms length. Spare me the same ol' story, ' all the girls are around me cos i am fine'. Nonsense. Anyway,since you have left your lesson, keep calling your girl, beg her seriously. Invite her somewhere quiet where you guys can talk. Go down on your two knees, ask her for forgiveness. If its possible, cry, Shed tears( shebi na you wan marry wife). Get a nice cute ring. Propose to her and give it to her. Tell her it is a symbol of your love and commitment to her. Spoil her ear with all the sweet words. Tell her you want her to be the mother of all your babies. , That should work. I like that your girl. She get action well well.
Re: D by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2007
This so called name 'bed mate', was never in existence. My fiancee gave her that name.
We all now that among your friends, their is a Judas. Among the ladies, we have serious deperados. All these could only materialised to dis chaos if one part of the relationship does not get that fullfilment.

The distant relationship and its value: I need one guy, or a girl to tell me what he or she does when his/her girlfriend leaves for 4months or some.

Then check mine, that last this mush consistently for 6yrs or more. Its true we have tom boys ( girls that finds hanging around guys more interesting than their fellow girls). And the opposite do exist, maybe, because i was born a twin with a girl by my side.

My fiancee is not just anybody, she is very special. And she knows too that am a rare gem. We are just meant for each other.
There is no relationship that does not have lil ups and downs. Its this ill, when experienced, bounds and straigthen the two together.

If you think i went too far and i deserved it, what make you think she has a clean slate over the years. I did embraced her in the longrun when she made her own mistakes too.

You see, its the ability to recognise you mistakes that shows that you are ready, and matured in heart and mind.

This girl, my fiancee happen to be the person i have moulded to fit the description of a perfect, natural and virtues woman.

Funny, how poeple forget things so soon, am 31yrs old while she is 23yrs ol'. Everything i have done, i did for her. I have giving her reasons to live life like every other previlege citizen in this country.

'I owe you my love', this was exact words.

Am only living to honour it to eternity

So am not too proud to beg for wat i know is my own, smiley wink
Re: D by iice(f): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2007
Maybe you could get her to read this undecided
Re: D by lovelykofo(f): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2007
wahala wa o undecided

my only advice for u is dat, take things easy o. if u die today because of one chick, omo, thousands of them go walk on ur grave o. if u try all wat they told u above and it doesnt work out. pick up urself, experience is d best teacher. this one go teach u next time to ALWAYS cherish watever u ve next time.

but i pray things work out btw d two of u sha, pele o smiley
Re: D by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
hhhmmmm lipsrsealed,intresting.
Re: D by mrpataki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
This issue has stuffs!

Pass my comprehension! cool cool
Re: D by glodave(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2007
hmmmm! i feel u, but dont worry! is jt the matter of time things will be the way they use to be. I known she also love u very much dat why she is doing all this, she is also feeling the same way u're feeling, so jt give her more time she'll come over it
Re: D by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
Thanks guys, y'all one in a million

Guess wat, I sent her a txt: reading i quote

ONE MINUTE UR LINE IS BUSY, D
NXT, IT'S SWITCHD OFF, WEN I
LUCKILY GET THRU, DATS WEN U R VERY
BUSY, SO TIRED N NT IN D MOOD TO TALK,
STILL SLEEPG OR SOM SOUGHT; TELLG ME
TO CALL BACK LATER. BABY, U SEE, I NEED
UR ATTENTION MORE DAN EVA NOW, I HAV
GIVEN UP ALL MA FRIENDS, 'COS 80% OF
THEM R GURLS, DIS U KNOW.
AM TOO LONELY 4 COMFORT. I JUST NID
5MINS OF UR TIME ON LINE EACH DAY. AM I
ASKG 4 TOO MUCH. I DNT GET UR MISSD CALLS,
LEST FLASHG OR TEXT. U DNT EVEN MAKE USE
OF FREE NITE CALLS? WAT R U DOING TO ME?
THERE IS AN EMPTINESS INSIDE OF ME. WHERE IS
UR LOVE? 'COS MINE STILL LIVES

Surprisely i got the first mms from her after 2months, it was as if God turn her heart a lil: Reading i qoute

PLS,CAN U SEND ME 1500MTN CARD , PLEASE

Surprisely, the first flashing after 2month came afterward: i presume, just an act to confirm the reciept of her mms

I didd send to her, within 3mins, a 1500mtn card, and an extra 400mtn card as jara.

Then we talked, after 6hrs ( i called her) we had a conversation dat lasted for 10mins, solely on a nuetral gound, then saying she sent the 1500mtn to her kid brother to sell, and save herself the 400mtn. I have never felt this healing before.

Pls tell me folks, could this be real, 'cos this is the first time she asked me 'bout my health since 2months ago. But she is yet to reply me she still loves me too each time i tell her mine, she only waives it aside, What do i do next undecided lipsrsealed
Re: D by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm, wat do i do nxt?
Re: D by Lalas(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2007
oh boi, u know wetin be hot soup?? na there u dey now!!
she hasnt made any meaningful attempt to know how u are doing, not even responding to ur calls and all, then after 2 months she replies ur long text asking for credit?
is that who u are crying for?? 7 yrs?? i'm so sorry, and dont mean to pry, but brother, na so una dey do una lof that time u get money ooo!! to throw way!!
on the real tho, i dont think u should push harder than u have, u've don alot already and like u hinted, alot of girls are making passes, why dont u filter through and move the hell on,
kai, i dey long distance relationship too, but if u really want it to work, u have to cultivate some level of maturity, cos that long distance wont be forever if u work towards it,

let her go,
Re: D by Busta(f): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2007
distant relationships is a pure waste of time
Re: D by mystikal(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2009
and u were 31 yrs old then?
Re: D by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2009
Hi, is that ThoniaSlim, i thot you have vanished from NL . . .

distant relationships . . . i like it to an extent though . . . except that my koboko go suffer no be small!
Re: D by englishadaeze(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
i dont understand how some girls act like dat, i live in uk and my di is in nigeria we been togetha for 4months now n were so strong, i dont think about him with other girls coz da tyme we get to talk is da most presious tyme to me, i dont have the time or even energy to b thinkin so stupid what hes up to, u got have trust n respect if its not there n she keep gassin bwt yor female friends get rid shes obviously insecure an it proberly wont change once u r with one another do urself a BIG favour n go meet a relaxed gal who not gon b worryin what u doing, b so less stressful for u cheesy stayblessd boi
Re: D by luckgames(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Distance relationship is lot of problem
My advice is you have to live in the same house for like three months before you get to know each other a little bit. You will get to know lot of stuff about each other before you make the move. Be very careful. Hope your parents could do a better job of (researching) gathering information about his/her family Very important. If you are a man look up to your Mother for advice
Re: D by englishadaeze(f): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
dat is wha i have done, applied for a 2month visa for him to come stay, coz i wan get kno him n c how were b togetha if we to spend his life here, am being very careful, i really dont want anything to go wrong, am inlove wid dis guy so much buh i guess were c when he comes to stay, NA AMARA CHINEKE; U DO DIRI GI
Re: D by Chimezie198(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ Igbo-Adaeze. Udo dirikwa gi. Funny gurl.
Kedu maka di gi? E mecha siri gbo-fe ya dat way??

(1) (Reply)

Office Hottie / She Won't Let Me Answer Her Phone / Big Breasts And Wide Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.