Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? (2026 Views)

Poll: Is it hard to Remain Faithful?

If there is love, you will be faithful: 64% (11 votes)
It's very hard to remain faithful: 11% (2 votes)
No idea: 23% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Will You Remain Faithful Or Think Twice? / How Can One Remain Faithful To His/her Spouse??? / Boy Lives Abroad, Girl lives in Nigeria. Should he remain faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by smile4kenn(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2008
Is it hard to remain faithful?
Fidelity is one of the things most people see as necessary for a successful marriage or relationship.

But the reality is that sometimes people cheat which leads to heart break or break ups.

BBC Africa Have Your Say will be looking at infidelity, affairs and adultery on Tuesday 6th May at 1600 GMT.

Have you cheated on your partner? Has your partner been unfaithful to you? Have you been responsible for someone cheating? Or have you forgiven a partner for cheating?
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 03, 2008
If you truly love your partner, then cheating wouldn't be an option.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by welli(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2008
der's nuttin hard in being faithful.its all about ur mind set.cum to think of it,wot's d essence of cheating
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by ztyle(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2008
Good point welli, and its only take the grace of God for one to remain faithful,mind you nothing good comes easy.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 03, 2008
who said its hard to remain faithful undecided undecided anyway except d person aint inlove,then he/she can taste d life outside,but when one is inlove,u will be busy protecting d one u love and hence u wont have time for a thirdparty
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 03, 2008
@ topic

It Hard To Remain Faithful Because we just can't keep our pants zipped grin
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by elizabetta(f): 11:39am On May 03, 2008
If there is love,you will be faithful
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by smile4kenn(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2008
@everyone who has just replied

What can you say to Guys who take cheating at their gf as fun? but they love their gf so much,
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by ztyle(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2008
elizabetta:

Gbam u don talk am. wink

@Info na u sabi. grin
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by tngtech(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2008
It's very hard to remain faithful.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by ogejov(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2008
Guyz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  zip up AIDS is real, i can't just image myself cheating on my partner is a sin in the site of God. cry
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by frank316(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2008
elizabetta:

na lie, you can still love someone and be unfaithful just as long as you can get away with it.
if you dont love the person why then do you cry after you are caught and ask for forgivness.

being uinfaithfull is a function of your ability to control your self, some people have more self control than the others.
what is the function of the devil if people dont cheat on and hurt each other.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by magrin: 5:37pm On May 03, 2008
Pls Frank devil has no path in this , it is for you to take responsibility for your actions you have the power to be faithful cos if you love sumone very much then just determine to be faithful and zero your mind because it is possible , have you ever wondered why peopple dont sleep with their bros/sis , they just feel it is wrong so come to a point where you see unfaithfulness as something wrong
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by welli(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2008
true word margin.dats y i say its a tin of d mind
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by tRoOE(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2008
frank 3.16

You have a problem oh, a serious one for that matter, why are you trying to shove your opinion down to people throat. Your comment is always right but other aren’t!!!!!!!!!!Shio

There is nothing hard in staying faithful to your partner, only if you don't
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by uspry1(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2008
No, it is not hard to remain faithful when there is unconditional love, maturity, compatiblilty, communicative, financial stability and trustworthy along with partner! smiley tongue grin
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by joey007(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2008
uspry1
u have spoken well
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by chychy(f): 5:04pm On May 04, 2008
Nothin in life is easy. remaining faithful 2 one partner is hard, harder on the men though but everything takes d grace of God. Temptations will continue 2 come to every living human but it's how we handle it that matters coupled with all what "uspry" mentioned.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by jaata(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2008
As a man I think it's damn near impossible for a man to remain faithful. It's way too much sexy women out here. A man is not meant to be faithful. tongue
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2008
It is the most simplest thing to do in this world!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Akinagirl(f): 7:37pm On May 04, 2008
Now, its not simple, and like one of the posters above, it does depend on your mindset, and how much that person means to you. If someone means the world to you, you will find it extremely difficult to cheat on them.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2008
It's very simple.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by pahtahkee: 9:04pm On May 04, 2008
If you truly love your partner, then cheating wouldn't be an option.

Siena, when I saw the topic, I was going to type this same words, only to see that you beat me to it. embarassed

No it is not hard, when you truly find the one who will love you to the end of the world. cheesy
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Busta(f): 2:04am On May 05, 2008
All about self control.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by iice(f): 3:03am On May 05, 2008
ogejov:

Guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  zip up AIDS is real, i can't just image myself cheating on my partner is a sin in the site of God. cry

There is such a thing as emotional cheating

If you do the 3 seconds love, then yeah it will be hard. So its hard for alot of people
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by 4Him1(m): 3:05am On May 05, 2008
not hard at all when you truly love the woman.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Busta(f): 3:06am On May 05, 2008
4 Him:

not hard at all when you truly love the woman.
but why is it that u love someone so much and u still go ahead and hurt them by cheating on them.
when caught . . they plead and plead and plead for forgiveness
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Cadet(f): 3:08am On May 05, 2008
Busta:

but why is it that u love someone so much and u still go ahead and hurt them by cheating on them.
awwww, Busta, I noticed you're against love. abeg, get over it na kiss

@post
Which kain question be this? If you really love that person, you need not question your "faithfulness"
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by NubianQ(f): 3:10am On May 05, 2008
being faithful is not in my Vocabulary,

Define faithful, cuz to be honest i rarely get it anyway,
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by 4Him1(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2008
Busta:

not all men are guilty of this. There are plenty of men out there who have enough discipline to keep themselves for their woman only. Women always want to eat their cake and have it; if you want the "bad" boy then dont be shocked when he cheats on u.
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Cadet(f): 3:16am On May 05, 2008
NubianQ:

being faithful is not in my Vocabulary,

Define faithful, because to be honest i rarely get it anyway,
I can't give you my own definition of faithful if the word does not exist in your vocabulary, write it down first undecided
Re: Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? by Busta(f): 3:17am On May 05, 2008
Cadet:

awwww, Busta, I noticed you're against love. abeg, get over it na kiss

not really hun . . like they say, experience is indeed the best teacher . . lol

@4him,
men too want to eat their cakes and still have it.
lots of married men these days chase after girls old enuff to be their daughters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care / How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook / How To Get A Woman Into Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.