Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. (60100 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by ritchboy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Dayoitoldyousobuahahaha. . . CLASSIC!! cheesy grin grin

muki, have mine changed to "sir4kalot". . . . Pweety pwease cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
LOLs . Oya ritchboy It's time for your medication.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
Oh God grin grin

una fit make nun swear grin grin grin

edo and ritchboi una don crase finish grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
grin Muki don't mean nothing by it but is there any chance of us seeing Mukikanu1 one day ? rotfl
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
grin grin grin
una all don crase today grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
Cristalz:

With hard core sinners like Debosky, Kit, Loyika, Edoyad, duduspace in it?? Blasphemy!!

grin grin

Father forgive her for she knows not what she says. cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
Muki don't mean nothing by it but is there any chance of us seeing Mukikanu1 one day ? rotfl

Dayonatu would be here in 9months time.

the 2 weeks hiatus revitalised some things in our bedroom
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by biolabee(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
donkey nu are you prepared to watch europa league?

juventus v bayern , mouth watering
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by allboyz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
make i go wash ball jare wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Dayonatu would be here in 9months time.

the 2 weeks hiatus revitalised some things in our bedroom

Like what? a limp third leg? grin

The Squad list for the Olympiacos game is out. 10 teenagers included shocked shocked shocked

Carlos Vela                              20
Theo Walcott                           20
Aaron Ramsey                         18
Alex Song                                22
Mikael Silvestre                       32
Jack Wilshere                          17
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)            24
Vito Mannone (GK)                 20
Fran Merida                           19
Kyle Bartley                           18
Francis Coquelin                   18
Thomas Cruise                     18
Craig Eastmond                   18
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas        18
Kerrea Gilbert                      22
Luke Ayling                          18
Mark Randall                        20
Gilles Sunu                           18

Avg 20.

Now this is what you call a team of youngsters, not Fergies Old men masquerading as youngsters and being hyped by the manure supporting English press.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
duduspace:

Now this is what you call a team of youngsters, not Fergies Old men masquerading as youngsters and being hyped by the manure supporting English press.

Unfortunately, Arsenal's kids have never won anything at senior level.
No Carling Cup, No FA cup, No EPL, No UCL.
Your kids will be forgotten in the history books in few years to come.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Unfortunately, Arsenal's kids have never won anything at senior level.
No Carling Cup, No FA cup, No EPL, No UCL.
Your kids will be forgotten in the history books in few years to come.

How are you to know? are you a time traveller? we have done it in the past with the likes of Tony Adams in the pre premiership years, now it has taken Arsene some years to change the predominant English mentality to fit into the new premiership/UCL regime by developing a world class academy. Even the likes of Capello and the Stuart Pearce are now starting to acknowledge the quality of youngsters being developed in the Arsenal academy and we will soon start to see the results just you wait and see.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
duduspace:

How are you to know? are you a time traveller? we have done it in the past with the likes of Tony Adams in the pre premiership years, now it has taken Arsene some years to change the predominant English mentality to fit into the new premiership/UCL regime by developing a world class academy.

13 years of failure under Wenger.
It's not good enough.

Even the likes of Capello and the Stuart Pearce are now starting to acknowledge the quality of youngsters being developed in the Arsenal academy and we will soon start to see the results just you wait and see.

British media hyping some buncha mediocre players and you are buying into it.
Your academy is chicken poop to what we produce at Carrington. U mention Tony Adams, i will mention George Best and Bobby Charlton(Ballon d'Or winners).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by biolabee(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
seems like donkeynu's team will be in the UCL after all
lovely use of set pieces schweinsteigers shots were superbly taken and olics gol was a classic poachers'
dayo congrats

a letdown by the old lady considering they were supposed to compete strongly for the UCL considering inters domination of the serie a and acquiring melo, diego

anyways second round ucl , lets go there
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

13 years of failure under Wenger.
It's not good enough.
In Sauron's opinion, the trophy cabinet doesn't say that last 4 years of rebuilding excluded.

~Sauron~:

British media hyping some buncha mediocre players and you are buying into it.
Your academy is chicken poop to what we produce at Carrington. U mention Tony Adams, i will mention George Best and Bobby Charlton(Ballon d'Or winners).
The day the british media hypes anything that comes out of Arsenal is the day the world will end, they hate us because in their opinion we don't play enough English players but we don't care. It has taken some time but attainment is just round the corner.
What concerns me with achievements of the 1960s and 70s that have no bearing in the present? we are talking about here and now and the fact that our academy has a track record of bringing players through.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
donkey nu are you prepared to watch europa league?

juventus v bayern , mouth watering

GAYYners are you preparing for the 5th trophyless season?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
dayokanu:

GAYYners are you preparing for the 5th trophyless season?

Nice performance DK - it gives me great pleasure to know we have the opportunity of shutting you up later in the competition.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
@biolabee

much as I hate to admit it, Dayokanu is supporting a Nazi machine that has immense mental strength. You never really give up on the germans, they always seem to find that extra bit required when the chips are down and were well worth their win. Not that this will make Dayo's gloating any easier to swallow though.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
duduspace:

In Sauron's opinion, the trophy cabinet doesn't say that last 4 years of rebuilding excluded.

The question is. . . . .Can you mention one Arsenal player from your academy that is a world class player?

The day the british media hypes anything that comes out of Arsenal is the day the world will end, they hate us because in their opinion we don't play enough English players but we don't care. It has taken some time but attainment is just round the corner.
What concerns me with achievements of the 1960s and 70s that have no bearing in the present? we are talking about here and now and the fact that our academy has a track record of bringing players through.

Which players? Mention them.
Which of them can compare with Giggs, Neville, Scholes, Beckham, David Platt, David Healy, etc.
Abeg, forget your academy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

The question is. . . . .Can you mention one Arsenal player from your academy that is a world class player?

Which players? Mention them.
Which of them can compare with Giggs, Neville, Scholes, Beckham, David Platt, David Healy, etc.
Abeg, forget your academy.

What you on about mate? what of Ashley Cole, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Liam Brady, Cesc Fabregas and don't you dare tell me Cesc is from the Barcelona Academy when Becks came to Manure from Tottenham as a 16 year old.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
duduspace:

What you on about mate? what of Ashley Cole, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Liam Brady, Cesc Fabregas and don't you dare tell me Cesc is from the Barcelona Academy when Becks came to Manure from Tottenham as a 16 year old.

Ashley Cole? Liam Brady? Tony Adams?
Who are those? U gotta be kidding me.

Cesc Fabregas is a product of Barcelona Academy.
He never played in the Arsenal academy. . . .He never graduated from your academy.
Granted, he was 16 when you bought him but he never laced his boots for the academy. . . so find another player. . .Hopefully you will mention Owusu Abeyie. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by biolabee(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2009
sheron uve started again with this your comparisons

be happy with ur club, we are with ours

duduspace:

@biolabee

much as I hate to admit it, Dayokanu is supporting a Nazi machine that has immense mental strength. You never really give up on the germans, they always seem to find that extra bit required when the chips are down and were well worth their win. Not that this will make Dayo's gloating any easier to swallow though.

the old lady had nothing today
so sad with all the expectation,

dk, no 4get txgiving as una don reach ucl 16

quote grom bbc
From gunnergetit on 606: "Great, even German goalkeepers know how to score penalties. I wonder if Lampard and Defoe know how to save penalties?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2009
We will finally see how Bartley does at a higher level tomorrow as he will definitely start along with Tom Cruise at left back. So we will likely see this team:

Fabianski

Gilbert - Bartley - Silvestre - Cruise

Ramsey - Coquelin/Randall - Merida

Wilshere - Vela/Walcott - Vela/Sunu

I would like Arsene to play Coquelin tomorrow as Eastmond has got the opportunity to impress already and I would like Le Coq given his opportunity as the others have clearly overtaken Randall. Vela should play wide left with Walcott playing central if he passes his late fitness test.

~Sauron~:

Cesc Fabregas is a product of Barcelona Academy.
He never played in the Arsenal academy. . . .He never graduated from your academy.
Granted, he was 16 when you bought him but he never laced his boots for the academy. . . so find another player. . .Hopefully you will mention Owusu Abeyie. cheesy grin

You talk too much Sauron, the fact remains that manure cannot name an 18 man strong UCL squad with 10 teenagers in it.  tongue
Fergie no get the liver or the confidence in his younger players to do it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2009
duduspace:

You talk too much Sauron, the fact remains that manure cannot name an 18 man strong UCL squad with 10 teenagers in it. tongue

That is because your squad is thinner than a Congolese anorexic and any kind of mediocre rookie can step into it.
I look at your squad and i shake my head for Arsenal's future. The whole youth policy schitzo is not working for Wenger. It has never worked for him.
United's kids won the Premiership in 95/96. . . . . .Tell us what your squad of 400 teenagers have won?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is because your squad is thinner than a Congolese anorexic and any kind of mediocre rookie can step into it.
I look at your squad and i shake my head for Arsenal's future. The whole youth policy schitzo is not working for Wenger. It has never worked for him.
United's kids won the Premiership in 95/96. . . . . .Tell us what your squad of 400 teenagers have won?

A strategy that has produced players like Cesc, Bendtner, Clichy, Song now fully integrated into our first team and full internationals for their country all world cup bound and under 23 (apart from Clichy) isn't working? anyways its early days yet, the production line is going full throttle now and we shall all see. lets review your statement in a year's time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by ritchboy(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2009
I doubt a waste pipe like Gibson would even make Arsenals carling cup squad with the likes of Wilshere & Merida but he's now a regular for their first team.
Sauron is of the opinion Nani and Valencia are United's BEST wingers. . . A team with those two as their best wingers should be playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP cheesy grin
As we speak, Arsenal have a better squad than Man Utd. . . You can take that to McDonalds cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by follypimpi(m): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2009
Breaking news

Senderos couldn't make the team list as he slipped in the shower after training and copped a groin injury he will be out till the end of the season.

courtesy of Goal.com grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2009
Aha. . . Footballtainment was conceived @ highbury & born @ the emirates (even though haterz like DK would wanna disagree) long live the beautiful game, long live Arsenal, long live football. .Amen

It's only a few hours away, come see me boyz take on Olykilalos FC. . .Sexy football style!

DK if i sniff your hide anywhere near this thread today,i'll mk sure (diabolically)  Bayern Munscum don't feature in the UCL for the next umpteen years! cool grin

This is the holiest of threads so don't spew poo here or i'll be forced to come fart heavily on the munscum thread!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2009
ritchboy:

I doubt a waste pipe like Gibson would even make Arsenals carling cup squad with the likes of Wilshere & Merida but he's now a regular for their first team.

Wilshere and Merida? No wonder Wenger is thinking of a loan move for Wilshere.
He is a pile of self-service and against Citeh, he was undressed time n time again.

Sauron is of the opinion Nani and Valencia are United's BEST wingers. . . A team with those two as their best wingers should be playing in the CHAMPIONSHIP cheesy grin

Yes, they are the best wingers and it showed when their collective effort brought about Wenger's first league defeat this season.
Who are your wingers by the way? A washed-up Rosicky, Nasri with his creeping neurosis or Theo Walcott who has deteriorated from a mediocre player to a piece of turd? Please don't make me laugh.

As we speak, Arsenal have a better squad than Man Utd. . . You can take that to McDonalds cheesy

No wonder your team is lying 8 points below the leaders having been dumped out of the Carling Cup already.
Your 2nd team were battered by Citeh 2 weeks ago while United's 2nd team with a patched up defence disgraced the German Champions.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by HNIC(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your 2nd team were battered by Citeh 2 weeks ago while United's 2nd team with a patched up defence disgraced the German Champions.
Let's be frank.
Plymouth Argyle would have beaten that rubbish Wolfsburg team yesterday!
To think that, that useless team I saw yesterday were crowned champions in the German league earlier this year shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Sauron1: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
HNIC:

Let's be frank.
Plymouth Argyle would have beaten that rubbish Wolfsburg team yesterday!
To think that, that useless team I saw yesterday were crowned champions in the German league earlier this year shocked shocked shocked

A full-strength Arsenal team cannot beat Wolfsburg. . . . .There i said it.
Just because United did with a patched-up team does not give Arsenal fans the clout to brag.

Instead of y'all to appreciate SAF's tactical nous of using 3-5-2 formation to stall Wolfsburg, y'all are saying Wolfsburg are rubbish.
How rubbish were they when they came to OT? If Sunderland FC can beat Arsenal, Wolfsburg will decimate Wenger over 2 legs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by HNIC(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

A full-strength Arsenal team cannot beat Wolfsburg. . . . .There i said it.
Just because United did with a patched-up team does not give Arsenal fans the clout to brag.

Instead of y'all to appreciate SAF's tactical nous of using 3-5-2 formation to stall Wolfsburg, y'all are saying Wolfsburg are rubbish.
How rubbish were they when they came to OT? If Sunderland FC can beat Arsenal, Wolfsburg will decimate Wenger over 2 legs.
What tactical nous?
I DARE SAF to field yesterday's team against the CC boys, never mind full strength, and you will see what will happen
Even SAF was surprised at how wretched a team could be
Wolfsburg ko,Localdogburg ni
3-5-2 my black a&%
The Youth team will use 4-6-0 and thrash that hapless team 4-0 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.