Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (44172 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by skillzbae(f): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
SURElee:

What is she still praying about? A Man who cheats before marriage, she goes ahead because no proofs, if no proofs before marriage, how did she suspect he was probably cheating? Okay now she has more than enough proofs, over to her.

She better leaves before he gives her HIV, because clearly the man has no respect for marriage, his vows under God and his wife. A married man sleeping around unprotected, serial abortionist, secret marriage and she's asking what she should do?

She walked into it with her 5 senses, she will walk out also with those 5 senses when she's fed up.

That's y I said if she believes in it. so many pple will tell u he will change with prayers
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MizTyna(f): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Such coagulation of vile stupidity!

If idiocy were muscle power then the amount contained in this comment of yours is more than is required to bench press a third world nation.

I love you. Just know that

*drops mic*

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Bujumbura(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eketem:
I will rather drink Lead than advise you and your silly sister.

This is just a whining post nothing else.

She has 1.5 million, she is waiting for him to open a shop for her, she refused to do her masters and went to marry a cheat.

If you won't listen to your sensible father in the first place is it us you abi your sister would listen too?

Abeg swerve
we are on same page. She doesn't need advice

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by watered(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm really not understanding o... The unmarried complain bitterly and so do the married. Which way please?
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Bujumbura(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eketem:
I will rather drink Lead than advise you and your silly sister.

This is just a whining post nothing else.

She has 1.5 million, she is waiting for him to open a shop for her, she refused to do her masters and went to marry a cheat.

If you won't listen to your sensible father in the first place is it us you abi your sister would listen too?

Abeg swerve
we are on same page. She doesn't need advice.

Double post
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Bujumbura(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
musabayokanu:

If you think giving a 2.1 graduate, who knows economic and statistics well 2m naira which is not a problem to you to add to her 1.5m making it 3.5m as a start up capital and you feel your sister who is a graduate of economic won't sustain it then hide her 2.1 and her being a graduate part of it.

See at one time or the other we face challenges in life, all we do is take a step 5x5, readjust ourselves and move on.
Being from middle family with all those exposure crap does not hold waters here. When you have small money, you cut your coat according to your size, but when you don't money to buy that coat, which ever one u have u cut it according to the available material.

Middle class and all ur exposure in life keep it aside and forge on. If na self contained she can rent, if na simple cheap one bedroom flat she can also rent. Knowing too well that she wants to pick up her life again.

Spare us some details in all this ur bug girl talk, u call someone earning 150k a month in her previous job a well paid job?? Smh

Bottom line is if you want her quit her husband, be ready to fix and stop all this big girl talk. When you marry you will realise how difficult it is to quit ur matrimonial home......I'm sure you are Igbo and u know is a big Haram in Igbo land according to my igbo friends
Seriously you deserve a hug for this. Cococandy what do you think
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by davidif: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
Well duh, a man that cheats during courtship will surely cheat after marriage. What was your sister thinking when she decided to marry that man after signs of his cheating acts, even though she knows that she won't be ok with a cheating husband.

As for her moving forward, she currently depend on the man for financial support so she can't easily seperate from him. I don't believe the man can be made to change, so just have to decide whether she can put up with a man who cheats.

If she can't put up with a cheat, she should try to become financially independent of the man and separate from him.

My brother, that's why they say that when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Bujumbura(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Haaaa...okay... cheesy cheesy
Nne tinye onu in this matter and leave Cock alone.

Na dis Valentine dey do you
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Csami(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Your sister is extremely smart and yet married a chronic cheat, serial murderer and a prone HIV carrier shocked shocked
Abeg give "smart" a new meaning jor
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by 9t9jacobs: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
so what do you want for your sister? From all your responses to comments, I see you already know or have solutions to your sister's predicament. I will also chip in my own contribution anyways, first of all "be ready to take your sister in" (you sound capable), secondly Your sis should be brave file in for a divorce with all your supports and the church's, then thirdly your mum should take responsibility of her grandson so that your sis may find the time to secure a good job and remarry if she wants.

One more thing dear, this is nairaland where you encounter the good, the bad and the ugly...learn to manage your words on silly comments cos' you called for it by presenting your case on this platform. smiley

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Bujumbura(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

Thunder fire you and your entire family and generations, you demented baboon and a sentimental fool.Is it by force to comment on "my post"?, you first class i.m.b.e.cile.150k job is a well paid job in this Nigerian economy because I know how much teller staff and C.S.Os earn in banks right now and that her pay was from 2 years ago idiot.
You cant even talk when my driver or gate man is talking or even stand me one on one.i don't
blame all these China companys that made Android phones very cheap thereby making scamps to hide under faceless forums and insult just anyone they feel like and also free data from service providers.
Sentimental fools like you are the reason I kept reading as a guest and not sign up all these while.
You can't even spell ordinary "hungry" correctly,how can you pass WAEC you scamp,bastard and a colossal idiot.
I won't dignify you with my response again and don't ever comment on my post next time because you are not one of the matured readers I asked for.
Seriously Husband never hungry this one

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by davidif: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
watered:
I'm really not understanding o... The unmarried complain bitterly and so do the married. Which way please?

Just look before you leap.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by HappinexEdixon(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:
Please I need advice for my elder sister whose husband is a chronic cheat.Their marriage is about 2 years now with a son. She have whatsapp chat proof of his affairs with like 10 other girls. He gives her everything and hides these affairs but my sister is extremely smart. He cheated on her during their 9 years courtship with like 3 different girls that she knows of but she dint have enough proof and people including her inlaws begged her not to leave him without proof. Well fastforward to after marriage, he is still seeing those girls including new ones but this time she have enough proof.

The worst of all was her complains to my mum this morning. She said she discovered in a chat between her husband and one of the girls he dated that she dint initially have proof of that he wants to marry her secretly, that the lady initially aborted for him 3 times before and now he is begging her to get pregnant for him again and he will marry her secretly. Meanwhile he is still constantly chatting and sleeping with the remaining 9 or more others.

She also discovered in his chat the curses from another girl he promised marriage before abandoning her to marry my sister. The lady lamented on how he made her commit series of abortions in the name he was not ready yet and his responds was I want to fvck you tonight are you free?.

From the same whatsapp chat she discovered he gave another girl 10,000 naira to abort a pregnancy recently.
He also invited 3 other different girls from outside his state.
Please if I continue, this whole page will not be enough.

My mum was trying to advice her to save massively since she already have a 6months old baby for him because she cant take care of the baby alone in these hard times. But I think she should just quit.
Meanwhile her husband dosnt know she has all those proofs.

PLEASE I NEED MATURED ADVICE GUYS.
Note* He have refused to open any business for her so that she can be financially independent.
If she was already awear of his chronic cheating life style before marriage so y are you guys complaining now? I guess your sister thought dat he wud change. She shud better leave to save herself some life threating dieases.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by BabyGirl114: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

If idiocy were muscle power then the amount contained in this comment of yours is more than is required to bench press a third world nation.
Bros seriously!!!, you rock. Your use of words ain't too bad, can you I be your student?am planning to be a writer
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by davidif: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
She knew he was a chronic cheat when they were dating yet married him anyway, smh.

That's why they say that when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by BabyGirl114: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
wandyvirus:

We trust you. But what you are also telling us is that you can't really do any business regardless of the amount of money you have. You are also telling us that material comfort is a lot more important to you than finding a sustainable solution. Now trust me, 1.5m is enough to start a business. Trust me, you don't need to rent a space. Trust me you need to ditch the "Middle class" idea and get realistic. Trust me a lot of us are from "middle class families". Trust me we built businesses from zero naira to multi million. Trust me a lot of us just completely placed u in the "lekki" zone. Trust me your sister's case is very clear to us now, the comfort is far more important than pragmatism. This is why she left her job in the first place. Trust me...we don't trust you anymore with our advice....it just won't work with this mind set.Trust me I'm done.
wow!!!, thumbs up bro, you are the real nigga

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by drdanny(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Your sis doesn't understand the meaning of HIV... That dude is a ticking health time bomb... If she really loves her life, she needs to either leave him or start PrEP with Truvada. Stop the pity party and act in the interest of her life. I'm not a saint but men! That dude has got sex addiction issues and is likely to freely receive and give HIV
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by BabyGirl114: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
No need of story books now a days, some NL threads are just enough. the op just cook up some story to entertain us, or she just wanna show to us that she's rich, I don't just know why all those arrogancy and pride talk.
From what I deduced, the objective of op to open this thread is to
1. Let us know she has millions in her account
2. She lives in two bedroom flat as a single girl
3.She has a personal gateman
4.She has a personal driver
5.She can't date smellos
6. Those that ain't smellos should come knocking
7. Her dad is one of the politician buhari has accused of corruption...., please add yours

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by watered(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
davidif:

Just look before you leap.
I intend getting married next year but all these kind of news scares me
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by bizhop01: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
You need advice? what make you good than your elder sister husband AKA a chronic cheat?
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by naijaGhandi: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have read a lot of comments here and i wonder why we are this rude all in the name of giving her advice.

The insult directed to the op and her sister is unfair. We have to understand eachother's differences. She already mentioned that she will show her sister the comments in this thread, some of you have very good advice but you shouldn't expect it to be a rubber stamp. Give them time to read it all then come to a conclusion.

Many people claiming your sister was foolish to have married the man, don't understand the complexities of marriage.

You can marry a decent man and after wedding he begins to flirt due to reasons that no one can explain.

First and foremost, i think your sister needs to take care of her heart, high b.p is a silent killer, she should accept her fate and put all her trust in GOD to change the man for good.

Secondly, she can involve herself in online businesses that will also give her time to take care of her kid...many american nursing mothers use this strategy.

If she gets involved in the right online biz, she can get close to 6m profit within 6 months...i hope that will be enough to start her boutique biz.

Love conquers all, let her concentrate on her family, develop herself, in whatever way possible. Most.of these old rich men you see today were once like your sister's husband, with time, challenges will make him sit up, but before then let her do all she can not to worry herself over his flirty lifestyle.

Love is crazy, a stupid part of her still loves him,let her not let go because there's no perfect man anywhere.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

Thunder fire you and your entire family and generations, you demented baboon and a sentimental fool.Is it by force to comment on "my post"?, you first class i.m.b.e.cile.150k job is a well paid job in this Nigerian economy because I know how much teller staff and C.S.Os earn in banks right now and that her pay was from 2 years ago idiot.
You cant even talk when my driver or gate man is talking or even stand me one on one.i don't
blame all these China companys that made Android phones very cheap thereby making scamps to hide under faceless forums and insult just anyone they feel like and also free data from service providers.
Sentimental fools like you are the reason I kept reading as a guest and not sign up all these while.
You can't even spell ordinary "hungry" correctly,how can you pass WAEC you scamp,bastard and a colossal idiot.
I won't dignify you with my response again and don't ever comment on my post next time because you are not one of the matured readers I asked for.
Since you are "rich", why don't you help your sister with money?

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
OP, as a Psychology graduate (with 2.1 like your sister), it is easy for me to decifer the pride that runs in your family. I put it to you that the reason your dad objected to your sister's marriage to the guy is that the guy was 'poor' and not the reason you alluded. And from the way you sound, you are the type that will always remind your future husband that your dad is a Dangote, and that you graduated with first class and as such, should call the shots. Pride!!!

Since you have countered virtually every advice from the forum, I have none to give, so please park well!

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by mayoor15(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
OP go and get married and leave your sister family alone, it's her business, she knew he was a cheat and still went ahead so whose fault, spare us 9 years of courtship story. Then you yourself need some brain resetting, drop your big girl mentality before you end up with no man cos I don't see any sensible man walking up to a girl with such attitude and mentality. BTW, you said 3.5M is not enough to start a business, please which school you and your sister go? Your school must be disappointed at you for the product you turn to be. Am so disappointed to hear a graduate say 3.5M can't start a business, but dont worry, just bring the money, I will pay you back 4.5M in 6 months time.

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Taiwo20(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
She saw the teke teke mene mene but still decided to go ahead. From his chats, hes just playing those girls, he wont marry any amongst them I hope yoursister is giving it to him
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Your mom is right. She needs to save up and then start thinking about her exit strategery.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pray for him that's all you can do I will tease my own lol that continue when your 70 and in a wheelchair I go show u pepper of course it's a lie and I intend to be faithful but your sis to has to show him that she is desired and actually faithful sometimes that's all you can do or leave
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by onome2013: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Your sister's being inquisitive about her husband's text messages, is the worst offense a wife should commit. She may end up loosing her life ,while the husband continues his life.
My advice is for her to remain in her husband's house ,while she pray fo God to deliver him. Advising her to quit the marriage, will further jeopardize her life., because the fresh girls hasn't gotten husband hence it will be difficult for a divorcee to get husband. Even if your family is rich ,is good for your daughter or sister to be in her husband house than to be a Belgium in her father's house

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by seriousstudies: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

1.5 million can't start a proper boutique.it can't even cover her upkeep alone for 6 months.we are from a middle class background.Even I, as a single working class girl right now have way more than that in my account now and it's no money to me.after renting won't she furnish,feed herself and the baby.she already has a high standard of living.we are from middle class family .we live a comfortable life.so to me,1.5m is really nothing.trust me.
besides,she was earning about 150k every month before she resigned her job and lived in a 2 bedroom flat as a single girl.hope you understand now.
Why are u hyping urself and family here for us, middle class and u have far more than 2million naira in ur account and is still nothing to u, Then marry urself. Or never u talk about men and family again, Do not base ur marital success on wether a man cheats or not.He respects ur sister enough thats why He is hiding the whole thing from her. Is a pity ur sister now know about it,but if he confronts him,a broken home may set in and that little boy may suffer not growing up with both parents in a proper family setting. Staying single is not the best, remarrying is not easy though.Pray for ur husband and try to work on him. Your sister have made a very big mistake by opening up to u who have No knowledge of what marriage is. Is not Boyfriend and girlfriend as u a doing now, maybe dating... Marriage is a sacred mystery... So stay clear and dont assist in breaking her home otherwise ,a huge curse will follow u.Be warned!!!

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Dfinex(f): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
musabayokanu:

You are just naive and stupid if you think with 3.5m you can't plan and start up a sustainable business that can enable you take care of yourself and son.
How much do they give you win employees that today's are sufficient and employers of labour?

How much is Tony Elumelu foundation giving to young entrepreneurs?

You keep taking about standards, level, upbringing and all that shit. Babe big up and stop posing as a big chuck where you are not.

I don't have a personnal driver who washes my car and drives my family around, my security is just an Aboki but he last time I earned 150k its like 6years when I was still a single man. For calling 150k job as a well paid job I repeat shows you are disconnected with reality.

Take your sister to entrepreneurial class and when she graduates give her 3m if she can't increase it in 2yrs it shows her 2.1 in economics is a scam.

weldone bros, we done tire for the op.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Dfinex(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

chisos. .......see grammar.

prof. I hail
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by onome2013: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
watered:
I intend getting married next year but all these kind of news scares me
Is not your portion by God's grace don't be scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70