Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) (7035 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm sure most of you won't take it calmly especially when your guy is extremely handsome and rich...

But let's hear you ladies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by press005: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
D man no try...u only view an ass wth code or side eye.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by JacksonD7: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's a natural something ladies shouldn't be annoyed.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

It's a natural something ladies shouldn't be annoyed.
some ladies won't take it bro... I've been through a similar shii
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Davash222(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
To be candid, this scenario is natural, its uncontrollable. As Humans, we are meant to admire the good things of life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by JacksonD7: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
some ladies won't take it bro... I've been through a similar shii

What did you do to the guy?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

What did you do to the guy?
im actually the guy... Forget the "F" thingy.. She slapped me for responding to an admire's greetings

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by JacksonD7: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
im actually the guy... Forget the "F" thingy.. She slapped me for responding to an admire's greetings

Damn girls can be harsh, it's a natural thing but I think guys should be subtle with that to avoid all the women wahala that comes with it.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by delishpot: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
We'll, she should do same when she sees a good looking man too.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
JacksonD7:

Damn girls can be harsh, it's a natural thing but I think guys should be subtle with that to avoid all the women wahala that comes with it.
but seriously I had no feelings for the girl that greeted me...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by JacksonD7: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
but seriously I had no feelings for the girl that greeted me...

That means nothing to some women out there.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
We just can't it...guess it's nature.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by UIA04(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
if she is really really sexy Na me go first turn look seff before drawing his attention to it

SEE yannSH

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by bigseank(m): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2017
yeah, cost me a relationship once.

But no be my fault. i remember well well, the chick that pass too set, she be like nicki minaj. naso baby girl para o!!.....come see begging. omo babe no gree o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by ferrari45: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2017
UIA04:
if she is really really sexy Na me go first turn look seff before drawing his attention to it

SEE yannSH

true woman.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
bigseank:
yeah, cost me a relationship once.

But no be my fault. i remember well well, the chick that pass too set, she be like nicki minaj. naso baby girl para o!!.....come see begging. omo babe no gree o.
...... if u have to look do am with style.......u no swag na
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by sammuell(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
UIA04:

SEE yannSH
bad girlsmiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by snowden9(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Here's how its done. When you see a lady coming your way and you're with bae, before the lady gets close to you, let's say a few meters near you, just look back, meanwhile she'll still be coming, then wait for it, when she finally passes you, you can get a good view of her ass without bae suspecting cos you've already started looking back before the girl got to you.

#snowden cool

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Will epp him toast d bae..... grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Will epp him toast d bae..... grin
easier said than done! tongue

Happy Sunday my enemy angry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
easier said than done! tongue

Happy Sunday my enemy angry
Lol u just love me abi grin its ok .. happy sunday to you too dear
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by jaszplus12(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
No woman body dey move me like my wife own...let them shake it to any level...doesn't change the complexion of my mind...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u just love me abi grin its ok .. happy sunday to you too dear
dont think I've forgotten so soon angry

Sunwon kanor play witieu athall
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Doesn't annoy me, me sef dey follow look, I even call his attention to some.

There's really nothing to worry about when you know your man's gat you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by bigseank(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
...... if u have to look do am with style.......u no swag na

u should av seen this chick, damn! the curves on dis gal could make d pope himself 4get his oath of celibacy. I guessed the reason she para gan was because she thought she fell short, and again twas her birthday. she's a total diva though.

we saw a few months back, and had a good laugh about it. she was lyk she could see lust in my eyes, she was sitting across me. she said i had bent and twisted d girl in so many wayz in my mind, probably d thought of me hitting sum1 else even in fantasy sef was too much. ha! but d way dis babe take change am 4 me, still eva fresh.....and things just went downhill 4rm there.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Eldee54321(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
snowden9:
Here's how its done. When you see a lady coming your way and you're with bae, before the lady gets close to you, let's say a few meters near you, just look back, meanwhile she'll still be coming, then wait for it, when she finally passes you, you can get a good view of her ass without bae suspecting cos you've already started looking back before the girl got to you.

#snowden cool
lol I dey feel u jare
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by maxiuc(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
freecocoa:

Luv you jaree that's matured
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
dont think I've forgotten so soon angry

Sunwon kanor play witieu athall
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by tens4real(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
freecocoa:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'd soccer punch him when he turns back around and leave him standing there nursing his eye. Oh and it would be over between us.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by whywhyogun: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
i should feel happy,

at least he is 100% not a gay

you know, since in nigeria, gay is not allowed, so, all the gay men are forcing themselves to marry women, how terrible to think what if my husband is a gay man.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) by gregyboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
I gat no much to say only that some girls asses are relationship destroyers i swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Clip : Man Have S£x With godlady,says godlady Is Too Wide,spark Outrag / Top Three People That Died For Love / Did I Sleep With My Housemaid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.