Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback (56028 Views)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is what I call having faith in the mumuism and gullibility of nigerians...... This guys really get mind
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lagban:
I used to be an #Mmm e-warrior until we were captured by the true test of time. I can categorically say that #mmm9ja has crashed for life. It is high time we started thinking of hw to make money legitimately.We more intelligent than those behind #mmmnaija, our weakness lies in d fact that we r #greedy. Now that we know the truth and we a bn able to format that aspect of greed in our brains, there is no excuse for being myopic.

God bless your soul! I wish people like yungmike will see the light!

9 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
LIBSocials:
Chai
This news is the horse that broke the camel's back.
undecided
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Mujtahida: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:
pls, ah need answers to ds pressing questions

1. why is suya sold only at nights?

2. why are the hausas mainly dark in complexion (cos am yet to see a fair one)

The answer is because you have not yet travelled

7 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by segebase(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

have u seen an Albion Hausa before..he stays in my area
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by godfrey01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
watching in 4d view... my money in the bank... i nor do again... thank God I gh my cash plus the interest...
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Leopantro: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
did I not say so?

Leopantro:
"Dear participants!

Unfortunately, the persecution against MMM organized by the mass media has provoked a panic. We have been working in Nigeria for almost 2 years and we have millions of members. During all that time, we had no complaints and accusations from participants, everything was paid to everyone in time and in full amount, by 30% per month. We held charity events and helped children. We did a lot of useful things for people! Well, who was suffering from this?

"The government and the adherents of the current unjust financial system. That is why they planned and brought all these crazy investigations and persecution in the mass media. “The only thing which prevents the investigation is the fact that non of the participants reported to the police”. If there are no complaints, and everybody is happy, then what is the investigation for? What is the subject? Did not they understand the consequences? Did not they understand that their irresponsible actions would hurt people? Millions of people! Well, try oppressing any bank, even the most reliable one, in the same way, and see what will happen tomorrow.

"However, it is futile to explain that to them. MMM prevents banks from robbing people, that is the only reason why all this is happening. And nobody cares about people. If we managed to pay millions of participants 30% per month for two years (and would still be paying, if the mass media and government did not lie about MMM!), why do banks not do the same? Why do they offer only a few percents a year? Make your own conclusions. Thought everything is clear right now. You are simply robbed, we have always been saying it. The modern financial system is predatory by nature. It is not for ordinary people, it is for the bankers. Its purpose is financial slavery! And it achieves this purpose perfectly. In general, in this situation, we have to start all over again. We have no choice. You can see on your own what is happening.

Hence,

The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible. With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.

“New” Mavros (Mavro bought from the moment of this announcement) are introduced. You can use them on a common basis: to ‘acquire’ and ‘withdraw’ them at any time. All of this, of course, is not very nice, but it’s not the end of the world. We will quickly pay off “old” Mavro debts, no doubt about it. You just have to wait. (And anyway, you can thank your precious media and government for this “gift”!). The best thing you can do is just to start participating again, that is all. And you will quickly return everything, even with a benefit. Moreover, now is the most favorable time to participate and invite: in fact, everything starts from the beginning. So do not miss your chance! :-))
We hope for your understanding.
Administration."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by azeeza(f): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Mavrodi get mind!

RE-SCAMMING THINGS

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by mandae(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
All na wash. MMM is dead, do again at your own peril.
People have learnt the trade, now MMM has been overtaken by events.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by tonex360: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

why wont people go back, na u dey feed them b4, abi na your money dem dey use do am ni.. even u too will still come back when u start hearing testimonies again, whether u like it or not. grin
yomibelle:

why wont people go back, na u dey feed them b4, abi na your money dem dey use do am ni.. even u too will still come back when u start hearing testimonies again, whether u like it or not. tell yourself the truth and shame the devil.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by tonex360: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quot.e author=torres89 post=53623786]do people Still do MMM [/quote]b4 nko.. like never b4 sef
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pay 2016 Marvos or count me out angry

5 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Opakan2: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
adonbilivit:
if i ever put money for MMM again make thunder fire me

Amen!

Nigerians must receive sense by fire by force.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by mm7: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mmm is a big scam, they are scammers, wanting to collect more money from people when you have not paid the one of 2016, they are like the Nigerian 419!!! Beware

2 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Jaabioro(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Once beaten twice shine, there is no need to advise anyone who wanted to throw his/her hard earned money into the ocean.. We all knew where they are coming from and where they are going. Old wine in new bottle.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hahaha...tHis pipu no wan give up

The funny thing is when and if they ever get it running again...gullible nigerians will still fall for their trick. Nigerians are just greedy...e dey their DNA

2 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by oribi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
hold on let me get my old post on this BS

#people are going through alot because of MMM#
very soon mavro 2018

f##k MMM guilders
f##k MMM communities
f##k anything with MMM attached to it

2 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
The person behind this MMM platform really believe that Nigerians are gullible, that's why he's coming up with this type of BS.

I want to see who will go ahead and PH for 2017 again!

But they are
infact I defrauded one guy three times. He was so gullible to the extent that I pitied him, thereby returning his cash

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Max124(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make dem start again na am so much ready oo up MMM
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Mayflowa(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

Suyas are sold on daytime in many places. It is more at night. Hausa dark? There are plenty light skinned Hausas
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by budosky(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

You are wrong wif nō 2.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by omolorlarh: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

dija nko?

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ddippset(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
What kinds of eediots do these people think we are?
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by andyanders: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
That should be the 2nd base of the fruad system for the fools. The fools can join the 2nd base.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
lilbro:
Apostle Suleiman prophesied this one ooooo.....
His prophecies are not to be taken lightly.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ovieigho(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
andyanders:
That should be the 2nd base of the fruad system for the fools. The fools can join the 2nd base.
hello Mr Andy
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Btruth: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

opposite of suya (kilichi) is sold at daytime, and some Hausa in the north are very very fair in complexion.

Lol.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Collins87: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
I shall never do MMM. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.