Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback (56027 Views)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Alphasoar(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
But wait oh, you mean to tell me that this super story never end? Why nah? How can you be acting super story since 2015 and you never finish acting. Toes crossed . . . BTW, na true say . . .

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jogojogo: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
I thought they said MMM has crashed........Media and anti MMM are confused!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Leopantro: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
ddippset:
What kinds of eediots do these people think we are?

for the most appropriate answer to this question, kindly go to the first post of this thread.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Ayima: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Only people suffering from amnesia and also have got a lacuna in their brains will join MMM again. Atleast I have known the meaning of MMM today, when my friend came with his system to my house to tell me how it works, I forgot to ask him the meaning.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jogojogo: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
I thank God that despite all the wailing by the Media and other anti MMM agents have failed!!! We want to remain gullible please.....allow us be. At least I no come beg you money....By force love......I say no to your care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
I dont think reasonable person will fall into there hand anymore, imagine we Shld forgot 2016 mavro, and PH 2017,hw is dat possible, my bro and sis be wise, shine your eye

5 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by richiepolymer(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
If any Nigerian still fall for this cheap crap again, then such a person doesn't deserve the life giving to him/her by the Divine. How it was all going end was stated clearly by critics and those who know ponzi but gullibility in Nigerians know no bounds.
The super brain who sent his own account numbers to many persons who PH in huge figures is smiling away in some foreign lands.
Dem nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ugonna1054(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:
pls, ah need answers to ds pressing questions

1. why is suya sold only at nights?

2. why are the hausas mainly dark in complexion (cos am yet to see a fair one)

Lol, this is soo truee grin grin grin
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by menwongo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin mmm do me if I talk am Una go pity me.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by tinydev56: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

@1 the processing alone takes so much time they have no choice but to sell @ night...
No 2....eefin suya o. Easy mama mi.....won gbodo ma dudu. grin
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leopantro:

for the most appropriate answer to this question, kindly go to the first post of this thread.
ok
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ekwii: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
[ote author=akoko11 post=53624221]
Cord [/quote]
you are very wicked man, you scam somebody and still call him coward. it is just like beating a child and still force him not to cry
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by alufahh1982: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
adonbilivit:
if i ever put money for MMM again make thunder fire me

AMEN AMEN JESU. U MUST RECEIEVE SENSE O GOR (IN WOLI AROLE S VOICE)
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by back2sender: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Majority of Nigerians are greedy and stupid. They will fall yakata again for MMM.
MMM please deal with the mugus well well this time around, go for thier jugular.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by knostbrown01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
ojonx:
MMM is a scam. Believe or not. The scheme is meant to enrich the Guiders alone.

Try to become one, who hold your legs?
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by CyberWolf: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
The person behind this MMM platform really believe that Nigerians are gullible, that's why he's coming up with this type of BS.

I want to see who will go ahead and PH for 2017 again!
if some people are still standing with "baba" .. Why won't Mavrodi think we are all gullible... Nigeria is a zoo/jungle I tell you.. #survive #theendjustifiesthemeans! angry
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by rosalieene(f): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
smh for most of the comments by the anti-mmm peepz
it's really so funny!
if someone decides to put another money in mmm just to revive the system and gain back his/her 2016 mavro, how is it any of your business?? The problem with a lot of Nigerians is that they don't mind their business and that's why they don't move forward.
those of you calling it a scam, did anyone complain OR say they were merged to pay mavrodi?
the only problem was the holiday which caused panic and almost killed the system.
Its left to those interested to revive the system because it helped a lot of people.
Mavrodians in the house, I believe you are more sensible than listening to the tales of woes of anti-mmmites...... Do what you can!
I believe with all your efforts, the system would be back, stronger and better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by mm7: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:
it's really so funny!
if someone decides to put another money in mmm just to revive the system and gain back his/her 2016 mavro, how is it any of your business?? The problem with a lot of Nigerians is that they don't mind their business and that's why they don't move forward.
those of you calling it a scam, did anyone complain OR say they were merged to pay mavrodi?
the only problem was the holiday which caused panic and almost killed the system.
Its left to those interested to revive the system because it helped a lot of people.
Mavrodians in the house, I believe you are more sensible than listening to the tales of woes of anti-mmmites...... Do what you can!

Oga please tell this trash to only your family members

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by esosuo2: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecidedJust DIE already !!! Just DIE
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by rosalieene(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
mm7:

Oga please tell this trash to only your family members
don't in your miserable life quote me again.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:
it's really so funny!
Rubbish, you better move on with your life and stop actin asif you are related to the Russian criminal

11 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by esosuo2: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

Na mmm still cause that one too shocked, mmm una really bad
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
who tell una say mmm done close? abi na media dey spoil una mind....and mke una prove to nigerians say some of una wey dey type rubbish no dey other ponzi scheme?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by tonex360: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
thanks Admin
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by macaranta(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
The remix of the scam.
Teach online, get paid... See my signature
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by macaranta(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:
it's really so funny!
Mmm didn't crash due to any holiday panic.. Mmm crashed due to the huge system deficit,all the numerous number of guiders GHing without PHing was nor sustainable.
Please don't lure more people into joining this basic and elementary fraud.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by rosalieene(f): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
bjhaid:
Rubbish, you better move on with your life and stop actin asif you are related to the Russian criminal

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by rosalieene(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
macaranta:

Mmm didn't crash due to any holiday panic.. Mmm crashed due to the huge system deficit,all the numerous number of guiders GHing without PHing was nor sustainable.
Please don't lure more people into joining this basic and elementary fraud.

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by GboyegaD(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:

don't in your miserable life quote me again.

Your life seem more miserable since you couldn't understand properly the original post.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by babalarry: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
whether it's mmm or nnn or any others what I observed was Nigerians are still doing something like this everyday. It is very unfair to single out mmm like this. Am neutral on this issue. if u like you can go ahead or cut your lose by putting an end to it but people should stop being harsh on mmm alone. it may not be mmm but majority of participants here are still doing it just that many had port go another platform

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jamislaw(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
yomibelle:

get out from the hole you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.