Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback (56029 Views)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by JayonDennis(m): 2:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Its death.. Pay 2016 Mavros thieves... guys lets enjoy our GHW jhor... /ghwabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by AuthorEjoorking(m): 3:19am On Feb 12, 2017
is unfortunate that till date some Nigerians are still fools to listen to such rubbish call mmm.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Aburi001: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Who wan participate? Oya click like.. Otherwise, click share
Only FOOLS will participate again shocked
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by dayo8080(m): 4:51am On Feb 12, 2017
We the participants of MMM don't need your bloody opinion. Call us whatever name, we won't give up. You are the coward, the fool who calls another person a fool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2017
U chop abi freeze my bae money come now dey talk ds... angry

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by chigoziri2403(m): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Mmm people are heartless, they act as if they are lords, without emotion, how can you ask people to invest again, when they have not gotten returns on their previous investment

3 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by butanep(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2017
yomibelle:
pls, ah need answers to ds pressing questions

1. why is suya sold only at nights?

2. why are the hausas mainly dark in complexion (cos am yet to see a fair one)

Why are you tall and same time wearing long gown.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by IdJack(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2017
All this MMM story na wash.

Meanwhile check my signature for more information about OffShores jobs and latest jobs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2017
I collected my 41k last week, so to me i MMM is working.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by apogeez(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Some time I wounder why some people don't get this 'Ponzi scheme' where do u want MMM to get the money to pay millions of participant, some people got their money back an ran away an never PH a pin how will the Shceme survive. when u PH did u pay to MMM account NO u pay ur fellow participants right? So u people should do the needful thing. One more thing u can't compare MMM to other scheme... So go back and login and do the needful #MMMPAYS

3 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2017
apogeez:
Some time I wounder why some people don't get this 'Ponzi scheme' where do u want MMM to get the money to pay millions of participant, some people got their money back an ran away an never PH a pin how will the Shceme survive. when u PH did u pay to MMM account NO u pay ur fellow participants right? So u people should do the needful thing. One more thing u can't compare MMM to other scheme... So go back and login and do the needful #MMMPAYS
Send them money to PH.... Fool like you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by malware: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2017
cosade:

She's Fulani (full blooded) not Hausa.

Eyyah... We're both the same Hausa/Fulani, Inseparable.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by apogeez(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
jd1986:

Send them money to PH.... Fool like you grin grin
Yhur the most foolish human being I ever seen did MMM told u to use ur house rent, school fees, ur salary... only ur spare money I knw ur one of those that took everything they have to get all u they don't dream of
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
MMM Nigeria this is how MMM Zimbabwe crashed, very similar to what is happening to you now.

MMM Zimbabwe made a lot of people rich but eventually made a lot more poor, typical of any pyramid/ponzi scheme that has come into existence.

Yes, the whole concept was to use “spare money” and this is probably the gospel your guiders preached throughout your participation but the truth is many participants succumb to the lure and excitement of earning “free money” at 30% interest just because you helped someone and at some point you would need help too.

In Zimbabwe, as we later realised, a lot of the guiders made a fair bit of money, with many of them converting their “mavros” the MMM digital currency into BitCoin and bought cars from Japan and continue to enjoy their money safely stored in BitCoin wallets, which is probably why a few weeks ago BitCoin in Nigeria was trading at an all-time high, they knew this was coming, and they cashed out before you could.

In Zimbabwe the first signs of MMM Zimbabwe coming to a halt when the Reserve Bank effectively distanced itself from any activity outside of its regulatory scope, they were powerless to either stop MMM Zimbabwe or help those who could potentially be affected by its subsequent demise.

This made a lot of MMM Zimbabwe participants wonder what exactly was going on to have the whole Reserve Bank come out and say they have nothing to do with MMM, confidence still remained but eyebrows started to get raised.

The smart participants caught wind of possible system crash and initiated a wave of withdrawals (GH) which led to another public blow for MMM Zimbabwe, the mobile payment system they had adopted as their primary means of transferring money to each other also distanced itself from MMM, citing it had nothing to do with any illegal activities that may or may not be happening on their platform. Again, confidence remained, but more eyebrows were raised.

Then MMM East Africa, MMM Zimbabwe’s parent organisation, froze all participants accounts and promised to have them reopened in a month after the Mavros system was replenished. The freezing allowed people to PH (deposit) but would not let anyone GH (withdraw) and this left a lot of people confused, the end of the fairytale ride was truly coming.

After the accounts were frozen, MMM was hit with increased public pressure which finally resulted in it reopening accounts, BUT, there was a catch, the Mavros had lost 80% of their value and were now trading at 1 USD = 5 Mavro, yet before it was trading at 1 USD = 1 Mavro,

We suspected that the change in the exchange rate was meant to prevent people from withdrawing as they could face massive losses of up to 80%. But on the other hand, the change in the exchange rate could have been placed to lure in new members after MMM promising that the exchange rate will stabilise back to 1-to-1 news existing members did not take well as new members would be offered free money while the old member are stuck in the system due to their accounts losing 80% of its value.

It was a take it or leave it stand-off between MMM Zimbabwe and its members, but that wasn’t the end of it, MMM then released another bombshell by granting participants access to just 1% value of their accounts, this is after the 80% reduction in value.

This meant that a participant may have had 10000 Mavros, losing 80% value to $2000, but can only withdraw 1% of that value which is $20, that is if they are fortunate enough to be matched with someone willing to Provide Help (PH). After the withdraw of 1% your account will be cleared out, leaving you with 0 Mavros in the system.

This was effectively the final blow and end of MMM Zimbabwe, very few participants got out with anything but the few that did are quite happy with all the hard work they put into getting new members and “guiding” them through the system earning bonuses and high-interest rates.

We were able to catch wind of some official communication which placed the affected MMM Zimbabwe Members at 66,000 and had MMM moving $3 million USD at its peak, a paltry figure if you compare Zimbabwe’s population to Nigeria’s which some media outlets are placing at a million victims.

Will you ever got your money back? Well its really up to you as participants but from MMM Zimbabwe experience the system is effectively shut down.

http://www.techzim.co.zw/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-mmm-zimbabwe-crashed-similar-happening-now/

Read the above slowly then you will understand MMM is a perfect scam... Chai they warned me that time ooo.
So my 2016 Marvo is now old skool shocked, ye-ye dey smell.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2017
apogeez:

Yhur the most foolish human being I ever seen did MMM told u to use ur house rent, school fees, ur salary... only ur spare money I knw ur one of those that took everything they have to get all u they don't dream of
Preach the word to your family members, not us Okay? grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by cosade(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
malware:

Eyyah... We're both the same Hausa/Fulani, Inseparable.

They are not same.

Fulani: Noy? Jam ba du?
Hausa: Yaya? Yaya da?
English: How are you?

Fulani: Jam
Hausa: Lafiya
English: Fine

Fulani: Noy chom ri?
Hausa: Yaya gida?
English: How's the family?

NB: Sounds of fulanis from Adamawa province, spellings may not correct.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by malware: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2017
cosade:

They are not same.

Fulani: Noy? Jam ba du?
Hausa: Yaya? Yaya da?
English: How are you?

Fulani: Jam
Hausa: Lafiya
English: Fine

Fulani: Noy chom ri?
Hausa: Yaya gida?
English: How's the family?

NB: Sounds of fulanis from Adamawa province, spellings may not correct.

Ok Sir.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2017
adonbilivit:
if i ever put money for MMM again make thunder fire me

why tunder go fire you.. Una no change the world again?
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by lastpage: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
softmind24:
some goat will still put money

Make I see any goat come here with book of lamentation ch1 v 3

Stop abusing Goats..... GOATS are actually smarter than humans or have you ever heard that Goats fall victim to this kind of SCAM called MMM? angry angry angry

You are invited to the next Goat meeting to see for yourself.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
rosalieene:
smh for most of the comments by the anti-mmm peepz
it's really so funny!
if someone decides to put another money in mmm just to revive the system and gain back his/her 2016 mavro, how is it any of your business?? The problem with a lot of Nigerians is that they don't mind their business and that's why they don't move forward.
those of you calling it a scam, did anyone complain OR say they were merged to pay mavrodi?
the only problem was the holiday which caused panic and almost killed the system.
Its left to those interested to revive the system because it helped a lot of people.
Mavrodians in the house, I believe you are more sensible than listening to the tales of woes of anti-mmmites...... Do what you can!
I believe with all your efforts, the system would be back, stronger and better.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by dabrightt: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
TVTKOKO:
Who wan participate? Oya click like.. Otherwise, click share
immaging some mumu still click like just like when the bible says the poor shall always in the land(mumu shall always be in nigeria) infact many of them click like out of sentiments
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by IhateInjustice(f): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
I got help on friday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Onyinye15(f): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
MMM matter, mmm come and pay or shut up for life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
IhateInjustice:
I got help on friday
Old Marvos? undecided
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Hiploko(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
2016 fake POP resolved.

MMM ROCKS!
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by jd1986(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hiploko:
2016 fake POP resolved.

MMM ROCKS!
Screenshot? undecided
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by ovieigho(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
apogeez:
you are talking trash! What about all the money we PH last november? You guys siphoned it by diverting other people's PH that we are supposed to GH to personal account and freeze MMM by mid December, is Mmm ideology not PH to GH? So why the PH And PH again...ole ni yin o....

1 Like

Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by Bamidele539: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hiploko:
2016 fake POP resolved.
MMM ROCKS!
how did you get to know it has been resolved.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by YungMike(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
coollabman:

God bless your soul! I wish people like yungmike will see the light!

Smiles... Brother, MMM Nigeria is my light. Stop tryna shade it with your darkness.
Re: MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback by YungMike(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
coollabman:

God bless your soul! I wish people like yungmike will see the light!

Smiles... Brother, where's your location?
Showing you image proof won't make no sense.

I want you to use your naked eyes to see the alerts i received from MMM Nigeria yesterday. And probably put you through the ideology of MMM and the updates on MMM Nigeria atm.

You know nothing about MMM Nigeria and you not ready to know, why taking paracetamol over another man's headache. Paracetamol is #300 now you know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.