Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Gals Are So Suspicious. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals Are So Suspicious. (1414 Views)

8O% Of NAIRALAND Gals Are Ugly / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Some Gals Are Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2009
My gal always get angry seeing me chatting with another gal in a party. She dont even allow me to dance with another gal. On my own part I usually excuse her when she is with a guy because I trust her. She almost had a problem with female friend of mine I have not seen for years. Cos of the shocked we hugged each other so tight when my gal cleared her throat to interrupt. She ask her '' and you are?''. I didnt say anything and my friend was just smiling. Introduced my friend to my gal and ask her to wait so I will see my friend off but she insisted on joining us and even held me by the waist as if my friend was snatching me away. I was angry that day but I dont know why she was so suspicious. Are other ladies like that?
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2009
Of what? angry undecided
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 12:58am On Dec 06, 2009
Of what what?
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by lovemoi2(f): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2009
so just because yah insecure girlfriend is always suspicious, you then generalize that ""girls"'
WTF
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 06, 2009
lovemoi2:

so just because yah insecure girlfriend is always suspicious, you then generalize that ""girls"'
WTF
The beauty of NL and extrapolation wink wink
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by platinumnk(f): 2:53am On Dec 06, 2009
[size=18pt]WELL MAYBE IF GUYS WONT DO SUSPICIOUS LOOKING THINGS THEN WE WONT BE SUSPICIOUS[/size]

Enough Said cool
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by lovemoi2(f): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The beauty of NL and extrapolation wink wink

really if i was extrapolating i would be saying something that is out of point grin grin but i am on point watch this and yeah i got time

Rhymez:

My gal always get angry seeing me chatting with another gal in a party. She dont even allow me to dance with another gal. On my own part I usually excuse her when she is with a guy because I trust her. She almost had a problem with female friend of mine I have not seen for years. Cos of the shocked we hugged each other so tight when my gal cleared her throat to interrupt. She ask her   '' and you are?''. I didnt say anything and my friend was just smiling. Introduced my friend to my gal and ask her to wait so I will see my friend off[b] but she insisted on joining us and even held me by the waist as if my friend was snatching me away[/b]. I was angry that day but I dont know why she was so suspicious. Are other ladies like that?

from all the points i just highlighted its obvious his girlfriend is insecure
also did you see the topic

Gals Are So Suspicious.

he dint even say some girls, that is generalizing so i am still on point tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by puskin: 3:51am On Dec 06, 2009
@poster
Change dat topic 2 "my gf is alwayz suspicious".
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by TheSeeker(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2009
Well, some women are predisposed to regarding you a liar than actually believing you're being true. . . in their words they call it 'cautious' - so why don't you just do whatever makes you feel right and move the heck on? If there's one thing I've learned so far, it is that you should never try to impress a woman, just do you and leave the rest for fate to decide.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Luvties(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2009
No difference at all, just sit her and tell her what u feel d way shes suspectn u, she'll minimize!
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by TheSeeker(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2009
Luvties:

No difference at all, just sit her and tell her what u feel d way shes suspectn u, she'll minimize!
How do you know? She can only keep quiet but she still has it inculcated in her mind that he should be suspected. If a woman doesn't believe in you, you leave her to make her decisions herself and not push it.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by platinumnk(f): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2009
@rhymes- your girl doesnt feel secure with you, if she did she wouldnt be trying to brand you so brazenly grin grin grin grin
But if u take phone calls from girls, have meetings with girls by yourself without letting her know then you're leaving for her to worry.
Try thinking about how she feels, did u introduce her? or u were so into your friend that u ignored her?

I wonder why people get in rs? If you just do things without minding the other, then just stay by yourself.
1+1=2 not 1+1= 1 do what the hell I want and tell you when I want.  tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin

but its good that you posted your story here, ithelps you get opinons of other sides.
I remember something suspicous that happened and I was worried that I was overreacting so what I did was relay the situation to close friends, both our and his and they ALL saw it as fishy sitiuation, so at times you may guilty by association. If you arent doing fishy things then you wont smell like fish undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2009
lovemoi2:

really if i was extrapolating i would be saying something that is out of point grin grin but i am on point watch this and yeah i got time

What you on about girl? I was agreeing with your point grin grin What I meant was that a girl or two do things to some of these NL guys and they come here and "all girls are this or that" grin grin grin
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
Gals have a lot of similarities.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by agathamari(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
Rhymez:

My gal always get angry seeing me chatting with another gal in a party. She dont even allow me to dance with another gal. On my own part I usually excuse her when she is with a guy because I trust her. She almost had a problem with female friend of mine I have not seen for years. Cos of the shocked we hugged each other so tight when my gal cleared her throat to interrupt. She ask her '' and you are?''. I didnt say anything and my friend was just smiling. Introduced my friend to my gal and ask her to wait so I will see my friend off but she insisted on joining us and even held me by the waist as if my friend was snatching me away. I was angry that day but I dont know why she was so suspicious. Are other ladies like that?
maybe if you acted appropriatly she woulnd worry about you. if you can do the highlighted above in her presence what are you doing behind her back?
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by platinumnk(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
agathamari:

[size=16pt]maybe if you acted appropriatly she woulnd worry about you.[/size] if you can do the highlighted above in her presence what are you doing behind her back?

GBAM cool cool
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
But I only hugged her to show how much I miss her and never kiss her.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
Did you introduce her as ur gf? undecided undecided
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Did you introduce her as your gf? undecided undecided
Probably left her hanging, no wonder she marked her territory grin
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
@poster

What are Gals suspicious of? undecided
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by 190: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

@poster

What are Gals suspicious of? undecided

suspcious that their bf's are PHUCKING about~
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2009
Your girlfriend's just insecure deal with it and stop making silly generalizations!
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2009
@190. That was a wide explanation. I rather say suspicious of cheating and not shagging about.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2009
@thonia. Easy gal, no fighting.
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by TheSeeker(m): 3:40am On Dec 08, 2009
^^^ You don't know that egoistic superiority is her trademark?
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Poster, try the other way round. The next time you meet your friend, you just say this. HI!!! How are u? GOSH!@ Its been ages. Hang on, I want you to meet somebody!!! grin (Give her a big smile) bring her to your gf and say this: Laura (whatever her name is), this is Fatimah, the love and Queen of my life! cheesy

Im sure your girl will be so proud and she will trust you if you always do that. . . Get your girlfriend involve with your friends as well. . . That will minimize her insecurities and also it will stop making you and her look like a fool. Aight? wink
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by echobee(f): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2009
yes do that,if truly u are not having anything to do with the other lady grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by brooklyn99: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2009
Dawg, ur gal is a Psycho!!! kick her to the curb!!!
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Rhymez(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
You are a psycho with this advice grin
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by lovemoi2(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Rhymez:

You are a psycho with this advice grin
on point tongue
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by ladygaga(f): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2009
THAT IS NOT BEING SUSPICIOUS ,
I CALL IT INSECURITY,
Re: Gals Are So Suspicious. by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2009
Most nigerian ladies are very suspicious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Dating Him / Soft Man / The 375 Rules Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.