Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity (2563 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by shams040(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why are girls the only ones making money with their virginity?

Since no guy wana make money with it den am here to sell my #50,000,000 pere. Interested lady, woman, girl shld pm me.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
it will hurt but male virginity is as worthless as tree leaves .thats why even mother-nature doesnt bother putting security features to verify it like the hymen.your virginity isnt necessary for society's purity and development.a male virgin is as useless as a barren woman. noone wants it. women themselves hate male virgins.even virgin gals want to be deflowered by Players.coz what is required from men is different from what is required from women. sexual experience is what is demanded from men.if u cant perform u are out. for women sexual experience is useless.thats why even Players wanna marry a virgin.so they can teach them.a woman who already is a goddess of sex is like a stallion already broken in...not much fun.but to watch a chaste virgin transform from prude to sex goddess under your hand is like watching the sun rising.amazing.
while noone will pay for male virginity women will pay for an amazing fvcker.and some will even give u babies,thou married to another.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Yeligray(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Because we are the one's craving for it due to the psycho active effect on the brain.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
I Will Pay You If You Allow Me Insert One coconut and One Water Melon In Your Virgin Anus
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
The question is how will know a virgin boy like Op cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Dramadiddy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
OP has already disvirgined himself after reading ubunja's post

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by dollytino4real(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
op go kiss stone with ur virgin
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
op go kiss stone with ur virgin
cold as a dead hoe's pvssy grin grin grin grin grin grin
savage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
No time for sentimental shiit. Good luck finding a woman who's stupid enough to pay for the story you're trying to sell. Women typically don't spend money on these kinds of things: on old car driven by someone famous, a pillow with Elvis' drool, Beyoncé's wisdom tooth. Women like practical stuff that they can use.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:
No time for sentimental shiit. Good luck finding a woman who's stupid enough to pay for the story you're trying to sell. Women typically don't spend money on these kinds of things: on old car driven by someone famous, a pillow with Elvis' drool, Beyoncé's wisdom tooth. Women like practical stuff that they can use.
what a load of lies. women are masters of collecting impractical useless things. go thru a brochure for Women's Gifts (eg Mother's Day specials) and its bandles, necklaces, ornaments,jewellery- piles of non-essential things.things women only use for decoration and beauty. but go thru a Men's Gift brochures (eg Father's Day specials) and u will see tools-drills, saws, hammers, binoculars, etc.things a man can actually make use of.
your above statement is the Lie of The Century. go thru the drawers of any girl and u will find loads of sh!t bought on impulse that she doesnt even need.some even still in boxes. remember 70% of purchasing worldwide is by women.women LOVE to shop. thats why 90% of adverts are aimed at women. even stuff for men is aimed at women so women convience men to buy.
STOP COMING ON NL TO LIE. i hate that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

what a load of lies. women are masters of collecting impractical useless things. go thru a brochure for Women's Gifts (eg Mother's Day specials) and its bandles, necklaces, ornaments,jewellery- piles of non-essential things.things women only use for decoration and beauty. but go thru a Men's Gift brochures (eg Father's Day specials) and u will see tools-drills, saws, hammers, binoculars, etc.things a man can actually make use of.
your above statement is the Lie of The Century. go thru the drawers of any girl and u will find loads of sh!t bought on impulse that she doesnt even need.some even still in boxes. remember 70% of purchasing worldwide is by women.women LOVE to shop. thats why 90% of adverts are aimed at women. even stuff for men is aimed at women so women convience men to buy.

Thanks for this response. Women and practice don't stay in the same universe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

Hahahahaha! grin, lying? you should talk. Bracelets and necklaces are useful things. You're seriously trying to make your case by knocking jewelry Oh lord! Did you see the list of useless things I made? Tell me who buys that kinda shiit, if not men. Things that aren't even tangible. Women would reason that a car is a car, and a new one would last longer than an old one driven by Freddie Mercury way back in the 70s. But a guy would buy the relic and keep it as a trophy. Never even drive it; just park it in the garage and hire someone to keep it washed and bathed in light. They're sentimental like that.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

None of these things you mentioned is impractical to women. It's not by force to counter, sometimes...just chill.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Hahahahaha! grin, lying? you should talk. Bracelets and necklaces are useful things. You're seriously trying to make your case by knocking jewelry Oh lord! Did you see the list of useless things I made? Tell me who buys that kinda shiit, if not men. Things that aren't even tangible. Women would reason that a car is a car, and a new one would last longer than an old one driven by Freddie Mercury way back in the 70s. But a guy would buy the relic and keep it as a trophy. They're sentimental like that.

nice response coz u made an effort to sound reasonable.
first there is one way to seperate Essential and Non-Essential things. imagine if there was an apocalypse and society descended to choas and poverty; what things would be of value in that World? obvious Jewellery is out.thats why films like Walking Dead dont feature necklaces and jewellery.but guns and stuff: Tools.
secondly men like relics coz for men older is more valuable in items.older is valuable coz its stronger and coz it represents the original idea not copycats.
and women hate that coz they are materialistic and aim to have the newest of everything.which is opposite of what men want.thats why fashion is female driven and relics are male driven. society hates that about men coz its bad for business.why buy a new phone when the old phone still does the job?.but women want new things: new cars,new phones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

None of these things you mentioned is impractical to women. It's not by force to counter, sometimes...just chill.

Abeg tell him, sis! grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

look who it is grin The Self-Appointed Spokesperson for Women.
i wont respond to what u wrote coz u have this nasty habit of running away when u lose.
im just acknowledging your presence
nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Fadiga24(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

i wont respond to what u wrote coz u have this nasty habit of running away when u lose.
nice day.

That is the single most nastiest personality in nairaland history.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Abeg tell him, sis! grin grin

LOL. He is beginning to try too hard. He'll think it's a sentimental advice, but it's actually outta experience smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

That is the single most nastiest personality in nairaland history.
grin grin grin
she is a loser.

she needs to stay clear of Ubunja.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Fadiga24(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin
she is a loser.

she needs to stay clear of Ubunja.

She needs to stay clear of me too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Cladez(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Your opinion doesn't count because its always one-sided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cladez:
Your opinion doesn't count because its always one-sided

Always sure has a new meaning. If I ask you to prove the always, like the rest of your ilk who make these claims...you'll deflect wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. He is beginning to try too hard. He'll think it's a sentimental advice, but it's actually outta experience smiley

Exactly! It's out of experience. grin grin I've seen how hard he's been working to push his view point in this section. Reason isn't always on his side, but he likes to have the last word nonetheless. He tactfully avoided you now, because he knows you'll make him sweat. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

nice response coz u made an effort to sound reasonable.
first there is one way to seperate Essential and Non-Essential things. imagine if there was an apocalypse and society descended to choas and poverty; what things would be of value in that World? obvious Jewellery is out.thats why films like Walking Dead dont feature necklaces and jewellery.but guns and stuff: Tools.
secondly men like relics coz for men older is more valuable in items.older is valuable coz its stronger and coz it represents the original idea not copycats.
and women hate that coz they are materialistic and aim to have the newest of everything.which is opposite of what men want.thats why fashion is female driven and relics are male driven. society hates that about men coz its bad for business.why buy a new phone when the old phone still does the job?.but women want new things: new cars,new phones

I'm not talking about storing up for the eventuality of the apocalypse. I'm talking about right-now value of things. And it isn't that men would use these old relics. They keep them as trophies: put them on a pedestal and revere them. It's a guy thing. Don't deny it. Women like useful useable things.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
LOOOOOL
how it pisses off women when a man has the last word grin
on that other thread i made feminists angry by having the last say. grin
NEVER WILL I ALLOW A WOMAN TO HAVE THE LAST WORD. having the last word is like kicking their ovaries.
Hillarious.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:
LOOOOOL
NEVER WILL I ALLOW A WOMAN TO HAVE THE LAST WORD. having the last word is like kicking their ovaries.
Hillarious.

sad why didn't you quote me, tired of playing? You're referring to my post, aren't you? Yes, it's really petty to insist on having the last word. I watched your exchange with Nobody s and I made a bet with myself that she would be the one to show maturity by letting you rant on. And if I'm not mistaking, it happened that way. I typically don't insist on having the last word in an argument online because I recognize that my time is probably more valuable than the other person's and I cut it off whenever they've imposed enough. No hang ups about ignoring people.
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

I'm not talking about storing up for the eventuality of the apocalypse. I'm talking about right-now value of things. And it isn't that men would use these old relics. They keep them as trophies: put them on a pedestal and revere them. It's a guy thing. Don't deny it. Women like useful useable things.
ok i can see you are missing the point here. a woman is at her best straight from a manicure with long nails and 30cm stilletos. but sexy as that is ITS NOT PRACTICAL. thats why u cant even do dishes with those nails or walk for long in those heels. feminity is a characteristic that shines thru luxury and opulance.a woman who looks most unsuited for work is the woman regarded to have made it.those long nails symbolize "look i cant work with these on". meaning SHE HAS MADE IT COZ SHE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK TO LIVE. that huge implanted a$$ is important for looking sexy BUT IMPRACTICAL FOR WORK. do u see where im going?
the trophies thing is real to an extent but u know it will be 1 thing. not the hundreds of items filling the woman's closet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by ubunja(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

sad why didn't you quote me, tired of playing? You're referring to my post, aren't you? Yes, it's really petty to insist on having the last word. I watched your exchange with Nobody s and I made a bet with myself that she would be the one to show maturity by letting you rant on. And if I'm not mistaking, it happened that way. I typically don't insist on having the last word in an argument online because I recognize that my time is probably more valuable than the other person's and I cut it off whenever they've imposed enough. No hang ups about ignoring people.
LOL loser grin
I taught Nobodys a good lesson. u cant qoute a person and same qoute say "bye". like i can talk to u but u cant talk to me" fvck that bullsh!t. she was gona hear me out. whether she liked or not. i dont play that game.its "petty" when men do it grin but sexy when women do it.LOOOOOOL
and its very typical that seeing another woman could not have the last word you then made yourself believe actually NOT having the last word was mature grin we call that the Hamster Principle: how women always convience themselves they are in the right. always.LOOOOOL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Espada1234: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

nice day.
you know Pocohantis very very well...that is how she run away when jupxter opened her casefile about her activities on aug 10 . She even threatened to open a thread with proofs but all na wash...she just disappeared only to reappear a few days when she thought the heat is over "as always". That thread will make you realise she is a just cheap olosho who only comes online to form gra gra AND SEEK ATTENTION .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:
LOOOOOL
Hillarious.
Alpha males online, pussy-whipped in reality. grin
Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by LadyMarionette(f): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

ok i can see you are missing the point here. a woman is at her best straight from a manicure with long nails and 30cm stilletos. but sexy as that is ITS NOT PRACTICAL. thats why u cant even do dishes with those nails or walk for long in those heels. feminity is a characteristic that shines thru luxury and opulance.a woman who looks most unsuited for work is the woman regarded to have made it.those long nails symbolize "look i cant work with these on". meaning SHE HAS MADE IT COZ SHE DOESNT HAVE TO WORK TO LIVE. that huge implanted a$$ is important for looking sexy BUT IMPRACTICAL FOR WORK. do u see where im going?
the trophies thing is real to an extent but u know it will be 1 thing. not the hundreds of items filling the woman's closet.

Who says the rump is for work Where have you seen a woman fix nails to go and apply for a job as a manual wash-woman? Again, all these things are not impractical stuff. She's wearing them, isn't she? And getting value for them. The nails and butt cheeks aren't collecting dust somewhere.

I'm not missing the point, you are. The point is women pay for utility. But paying for sentimentality is a guy thing. They do it with baseball cards, stamps, virginity. Michael Jackson's underwear could have cost less than a dollar, but because it is MJ's pant, it is now worth millions. You laminate it and hang it on your wall. The difference between cost price and the eventual selling price is all sentimental value. Try giving your girlfriend a gift like that and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Exactly! It's out of experience. grin grin I've seen how hard he's been working to push his view point in this section. Reason isn't always on his side, but he likes to have the last word nonetheless. He tactfully avoided you now, because he knows you'll make him sweat. grin

Truth is, females here are more mature and less hypocritical than their male counterparts. You'll rarely see females ganging up or dedicating alternates to bully a guy for airing his views.

If he was a female, saying same things from a female POV, that one talking about nastiest personality wouldn't be his ally...NEVER. In short, the kinda nasty mentions he would have been getting, e for know how far.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady / I Was Forced To Marry A Man Twice My Age,now My Life Is At Risk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.