Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

B4 Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B4 Getting Married (578 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B4 Getting Married by press005: 6:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Ma niggas, in as much as we wished to be loved bk, dnt actually force it. Note dis:

While in a relationship,

1) if u always initiate d chat nd keeps it going everytym, U hv tried changing her bt it ain't working, bros no marry

2)if she is d type dat never reciprocates gifts, den think twice bro.

3)if she gets annoyed for no jst cause, dis1 don pass woman nature o

4)if she demands a special tin in return for sex, guy stay away frm such babe.

5)if she never goes naughty or express some weird feelings of hers wth u, den she is living in pretence.

6)if while chatting wth her, even after asking her about herself and all her generations and she never reciprocates, na dis1 dy pain pass o..she no love u be dat.

7)if she keeps a lot of guys as close friends, hmmm, smtin can easily happen

coolif she never reminds u of sending money or calling ur own parents, den she is nt worth marrying.

9)dis1 might be controversial duo bt speaking for myself dis tym, if she is nt working, i can't even date her talk of marriage.

10)if anytym she visits, she prefers KFC, Mr biggs etc instead of cooking for u at hope, bros u r wth a wrong lady

11)if she can't pick all her calls in ur presence, den she dy double date (na so my conclusion be)

12)if its taking her ages to tell u her past, her period, age, friends etc, hey dat means she is nt even in luv wth u.

13)if she can't giv u d head or always feel disgusted at sighting ur semen, hmmmmm, den she is nt into u at all

14)if she doesn't sense wen ur wears or house is untidy wen she visits, dats bad bro.

15)d list fit reach hundred oo bt finally, if she doesn't feel jealous, she doesn't yab u or call u names like big head or dirty boy, hmmmm, den she doesn't feel so kul being wth u.

But guys sha, perform ur duties as well, play ur own part
Re: B4 Getting Married by dingbang(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Why is ur post against d ladies only
Re: B4 Getting Married by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Bros that your No.9 nawa o, its a matter of choice, i for one prefer a stay at home woman.
Re: B4 Getting Married by press005: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
Why is ur post against d ladies only

not against any lady.....all i said is if she does nt do tinz right ...because as a guy, u will be d1 to approach her nd u must av seen smtin special. Den as well, its her duty to accept if u play ur own part well..check d last statement i made.
Re: B4 Getting Married by press005: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2017
xstry:
Bros that your No.9 nawa o, its a matter of choice, i for one prefer a stay at home woman.

Yea, dats y i spoke for myself.
Re: B4 Getting Married by axeman2(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2017
NO9 IS NOT A PROBLEM. BUT U CAN OPEN A BUSINESS FOR HER.
Re: B4 Getting Married by press005: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
NO9 IS NOT A PROBLEM. BUT U CAN OPEN A BUSINESS FOR HER.

Guy u r right only if she had d zeal initially bt lack of funds stopped her ...Trust me, der are some ladies dat can't manage a business venture..
Re: B4 Getting Married by niggi4life(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Number 9 is the most sincere in that list

Never marry a woman who is not working... You won't know now because you are not in the Game, when you marry, u will know it's the honest truth
Re: B4 Getting Married by press005: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2017
niggi4life:
Number 9 is the most sincere in that list

Never marry a woman who is not working... You won't know now because you are not in the Game, when you marry, u will know it's the honest truth

exactly bro, u still talk about marriage, i said i can't even date an idle lady talk of getting married to her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When Vardy End His Goal Draught. / Baby Mama Alert: Runtown Is About To Become A Father Like Davido, Wizkid Etc / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.