Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts (2999 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by yeyebrity: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
In our society today, a guy with multiple sexual partners is referred to as a Casanova, while a lady who is at par with such a man could be referred to as a slut. One thing is evident, these categories of individuals have one thing in common, they love sex!

But one intriguing thing that surrounds them is that most ladies will prefer to marry a Casanova, and most guys will rather settle for a slut. The reason being that a Casanova and a slut are considered good in bed.

I've heard tales where a virgin lady was rejected because the guy didn't want to be saddled with the rigmarole of indulging in sex with a virgin. Even sexually experienced ladies tend to ridicule men who are inexperienced in bed, and will likely go for the more sexually experienced males.

Hey peeps! Did you just turn down an offer to swim in a pool in exchange for a bucket of mud water? Not good enough! But anyways, did you know that if your sexual goal in life is to settle for a sexually experienced partner with multiple body counts, here are reasons why you should have a second thought.

1. Sexual Depravity: Some sexually experienced people with multiple body counts are involved in sexual practices which are unconventional. For instance, most ladies with multiple body counts do it for the money, and not necessarily for pleasure. So, such ladies can go the extreme by sleeping with animals just for cash.

I used to acquaint with a lady who had a sexual encounter with a snake. Although she claimed that she was hypnotized by her sexual partner at that time, the fact stands that she did it with an animal. After some time, she started exhibiting some abnormal behaviour.

Even though she was stabilized afterwards, she later got married to a man who preferred a sexually active woman to a virgin. I don't know what became of the marriage, but imagine the thought of being with a lady who had been with an animal. Not only does it sucks, but there are also health and spiritual implications which may trigger up in future.

From research, it is less likely for a sexually inexperienced man to indulge in rape, paedophilia, and other types of sexual depravity. In other words, rapists, paedophiles, etc, are most likely to be men with multiple body counts who love to sexually explore.

2. Infidelity in Marriage: Guys, ladies, if your partner had multiple body counts before marriage, then get ready to become an investigative detective, cos your partner is probably cheating on you.

I used to have 3 female colleagues who were all married, but were always bombarding me with their sexual escapades before marriage. Unfortunately, even in marriage, they never slowed down, and their philandering continued. Even though it's unfair to generalise based on the actions of 3 females, it is safe to say that those 3 women were exhibiting the typical psychology of human sexuality.

Let me throw more light on this. A man or woman who has been with many sexual partners before tying the knot, is used to a certain type of sexual pleasure. When he or she gets married, and their sexual life is below expectations, then they may look elsewhere to satisfy their sexual fantasies.

3. Infertility: Some ladies with multiple body counts probably had too many abortions, and now, it is affecting their inability to conceive. Same goes for men who may have contracted STD at some point, left it untreated, and are now rendered infertile.

Don't get it twisted! Infertility can occur in any individual, but when it exists as a result of our past sexual escapades, then it becomes a big deal.

4. Diabolical Repercussions: Guys, do you know that more than 70% of Nigerian women with multiple body counts are diabolical in nature? These ladies patronise herbalists to protect themselves from dangers, and give them more luck with men.

The consequences of their actions may not be immediately visible, but can likely manifest in marriage and affect either the man or his kids.

A Casanova is not left out, as he may have broken hearts and inherited a handful of 'diabolical curses' from some of the women that he slept with in the past. These 'curses' can manifest in marriage and may affect the family.

In a nutshell, sex is pleasurable to a great number of people, but we should try to act with a sense of decency and self control because our reckless sexual escapades may have grave consequences which may not only affect us, but our unborn children.

A woman or man should consider himself lucky if he finds himself a virgin or a sexually inexperienced partner. Even though getting married to a virgin doesn't determine or guarantee the success of a marriage, it gives you peace knowing that your partner was never with an animal, a ghost, or suffering from an incurable STD.

12 Likes

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by pocohantas(f): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
For instance, most ladies with multiple body counts do it for the money, and not necessarily for pleasure. So, such ladies can go the extreme by sleeping with animals just for cash.

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by madone: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Quality20(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2019
u said it well. indecent women for indecent men...
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Offpoint: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2019
I long for the day I'll able to read something this long, but I don't see it in sight.
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by urahara(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Baba just dey misyarn.
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
yeyebrity:

I used to acquaint with a lady who had a sexual encounter with a snake.

DID SNAKE CÙM INSIDE AND WATCH IT FLOW OUT LIKE A BOSS? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by cerpvad(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Body count or not, what matter most is sexual compatibility.
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by tillaman(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

DID SNAKE CÙM INSIDE AND WATCH IT FLOW OUT LIKE A BOSS? cheesy
grin
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Funmmyastic: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one Op
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by healthserve(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I long for the day I'll able to read something this long, but I don't see it in sight.

Better start so you can be armed with tools to avoid problems that only ignorance can cause. These things are not joke

1 Like

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by alukstea(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2019
To add to what you've said OP,human needs are insatiable how much more someone who's tasted A and B ? They become "Outsatiable" ....

1 Like

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Marrying a slut is the greatest life mistake a man can ever make.
Its either virgin or no marriage.
I may manage refined non virgins as my baby mama undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by missjo(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Body countscheesy
Lmao,this is a funny phrase
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Nmezor(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
You can joke about this if you like but let's call a spade exactly what it is...

The OP has raised valid points, he who has ears let him hear!

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by shadrama(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
10 is a very great number. when u put one in zero u knw what it is. wink
Re: Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts by Bgirlie: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one op
They will come for you now, they hate to hear it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up / 10 Things Women Notice In A Man / Which One Are You Going To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.