Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289252 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:58am On Jul 07, 2021
chenzy12:
Hello sir, I saw that I was carrying younger brother of 17 years like a baby with my hands which I later lay on my bed while rain is also falling. I also saw again that he was wearing my shirt which has a good fitting on him.

A friend of mine I realised we are on the same green grass like a plain field i also saw that his cooking gas finished and he came to our house to borrow our own.

I also saw myself with groups of people on our street singing and clapping and going round like a circle. Later I saw that I was going around the same street saying words like you battles of my fathers house leave my leave my life alone. Thanks in anticipation.

1. Your brother may be vulnerable, weak or frail. Keep an eye on him and be accomodative, supportive to him.

2. You and this your friend can support, complement, help and assist each other as long as you live

3. Your spirit is ready to take on some battles of your father's house. You need to be positioned to pray, overcome and take out some evil forces of your father's house or household enemies. Be ready to take back what belongs to you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Semseg:
Hi, Kindly intepret these dreams

1) I dreamt of two ladies trying to ride a bike that I had a chain problem. I took off the chain but I didnt put it back on the bike.

2) I dreamt I was with my brother who seemed happy to have his minivan returned back to him. We were in a house where we spot a group of men who were preparing to go home. My brother saw this as an opportunity to provide them with a transport service(paid service I sensed). As we were leaving someone stabbed him from behind.

3) I dreamt that my girlfriend had a child whom I heard calling me uncle at one time in the dream.

1. Whatever you want to do or have to do for anyone, do it quick and do it well. Don't let it linger or withhold it. Don't put it on hold or neglect it.

2. Your brother is in a danger, probably from wicked, envious and jealous folks. Let him watch his back.

3. Your girlfriend is likely to conceive at any moment, so be careful. Maybe she is meant to be your wife or wants to be your wife.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Your brother may be vulnerable, weak or frail. Keep an eye on him and be accomodative, supportive to him.

2. You and this your friend can support, complement, help and assist each other as long as you live

3. Your spirit is ready to take on some battles of your father's house. You need to be positioned to pray, overcome and take out some evil forces of your father's house or household enemies. Be ready to take back what belongs to you.

Thank you sir... More blessing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
In my dream today, we took an exam and I did so well in the exam, then my friend in the dream was very angry and she sent me a text saying that why should I read and pass (this is because they did not pass)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Semseg: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021

1) I dreamt of two ladies trying to ride a bike that I had a chain problem. I took off the chain but I didnt put it back on the bike.

2) I dreamt I was with my brother who seemed happy to have his minivan returned back to him. We were in a house where we spot a group of men who were preparing to go home. My brother saw this as an opportunity to provide them with a transport service(paid service I sensed). As we were leaving someone stabbed him from behind.

3) I dreamt that my girlfriend had a child whom I heard calling me uncle at one time in the dream.
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Whatever you want to do or have to do for anyone, do it quick and do it well. Don't let it linger or withhold it. Don't put it on hold or neglect it.

2. Your brother is in a danger, probably from wicked, envious and jealous folks. Let him watch his back.

3. Your girlfriend is likely to conceive at any moment, so be careful. Maybe she is meant to be your wife or wants to be your wife.

Hello Sir, why did I wake up feeling horrible after dreaming the 3rd dream concerning my girlfriend? I felt like she was a cheater
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kamtoshh: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello Sir, help me with this one

My dream concerns my sister who told me and my brother to choose some second hand sweaters that she had.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Semseg:

Hello Sir, why did I wake up feeling horrible after dreaming the 3rd dream concerning my girlfriend? I felt like she was a cheater

I don't think she is a cheater, although she may not be telling you every thing. She is not compelled to.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning Sir.Taye,

I had a dream when I was spraying and throwing money on people in an event and in my mind I was afraid maybe I had sprayed beyond limit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
KENVEE6:
In my dream today, we took an exam and I did so well in the exam, then my friend in the dream was very angry and she sent me a text saying that why should I read and pass (this is because they did not pass)

Not everyone must know your secret, not everyone must know what you're doing or what's happening in your life. Not everyone must see or know. Play it safe
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
kamtoshh:
Hello Sir, help me with this one

My dream concerns my sister who told me and my brother to choose some second hand sweaters that she had.

Thank you

You might have to give her more attention, she might have things to show you, share with you, tell you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Good morning Sir.Taye,

I had a dream when I was spraying and throwing money on people in an event and in my mind I was afraid maybe I had sprayed beyond limit.

Be careful and cautious not to spend or lose money unnecessarily and unexpectedly. Be wary of spending or losing money on unimportant, unnecessary things, events.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Be careful and cautious not to spend or lose money unnecessarily and unexpectedly. Be wary of spending or losing money on unimportant, unnecessary things, events.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Good morning sir.Taye,

I had a dream when I was singing and crying I don't know if am giving a prophecy or another or it's from another pastor, I could remember singing and tears was running down my cheek in that dream and another guy beside me I think was also praying telling what God is saying about that he should wait that is not yet time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2021
I had a dream also when a girl I know was seating and someone was bathing her i don't if it's beside a river or a filled bucket after which she wore her cloth.

I also had a dream when my sister was telling me that a well known politician in Anambra died.

I need your response sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning sir
Please I need help in interpretation of this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
chukwuma0000:
I had a dream also when a girl I know was seating and someone was bathing her i don't if it's beside a river or a filled bucket after which she wore her cloth.

I also had a dream when my sister was telling me that a well known politician in Anambra died.

I need your response sir.

The first dream looks like you may have received the gift of prophecy. We are in the last days when God is giving gifts to a lot of young people and I have confirmed many, even here on this thread.

The second dream: Bathing for someone in the dream means spiritual cleansing or deliverance. The lady may have been delivered from a stubborn problem or is seeking deliverance from a stubborn problem.

The third dream may be a revelation. You should move closer to God to sharpen your spiritual gifts.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
HMMNs:
Good morning sir
Please I need help in interpretation of this dream.

I saw reptiles in my house.strange abnormal reptiles. Three animals in total were lurking around my house For examples funny shaped fishes with legs and mammals with scales. I killed one. I guess one escaped.

My boss was having a birthday. Normally he shares the same birthday with me, october 29, so I was wondering why he was celebrating his birthday by July.
We were preparing red and white roses for my boss when he comes. The birthday was to host in my house.
When my boss came to my house for his birthday,he saw one of the animals. He helped in killing it.

In all,two animals died,but I guess one escaped

These occultic animals and creatures are agents of the wicked lurking and hiding around your house spiritually. They are actually spiritual pollutants and you need to get rid of them to make sure good things get to you. Your boss's birthday that was to take place in your house on a different date means a celebration, blessing, a glorious news coming to your house and may involve your boss too. Get rid of those things by fasting and prayer.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

The first dream looks like you may have received the gift of prophecy. We are in the last days when God is giving gifts to a lot of young people and I have confirmed many, even here on this thread.

The second dream: Bathing for someone in the dream means spiritual cleansing or deliverance. The lady may have been delivered from a stubborn problem or is seeking deliverance from a stubborn problem.

The third dream may be a revelation. You should move closer to God to sharpen your spiritual gifts.

Bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

These occultic animals and creatures are agents of the wicked lurking and hiding around your house spiritually. They are actually spiritual pollutants and you need to get rid of them to make sure good things get to you. Your boss's birthday that was to take place in your house on a different date means a celebration, blessing, a glorious news coming to your house and may involve your boss too. Get rid of those things by fasting and prayer.
thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bolasmalls: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good evening
I had this dream of giving my number out to a friend ,he gave me his phone to type my contact I couldn't type my number ,I tried calling out my number to him I kept on calling it wrongly I wasn't able to give him the number and I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Bolasmalls:
Good evening
I had this dream of giving my number out to a friend ,he gave me his phone to type my contact I couldn't type my number ,I tried calling out my number to him I kept on calling it wrongly I wasn't able to give him the number and I woke up

Please pray against the spirit of impossibility, struggling and frustration.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Pnutbota: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Moning boss. May God bless you for all you do.
Can you assist with the following dreams
1) Had a dream that I was getting married but it seemed the person I was getting married to wasn't around before I woke up
2) My friends and I were preparing for a VISA interview for a country even though in real life it isn't a country I'll think of going to
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Cuttycool(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pls sir give interpretation. A friend shared this dream with me.

"I saw the vice president in the dream. He asked for my number, and said that we are underestimating him. He followed me".

N/B: This friend has interest in politics.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good afternoon boss.
Pls can you help me with this dream, though I've had it more than once.
1.) I saw myself in an area covered with heavy mud, there was only one narrow path that everyone was passing through, I was also on that path walking, then there was this old woman in front of me walking very sluggishly and slow, I started panicking and saying, why is this woman walking so slow and wasting my time. I tried to overtake her and get in front of her, but I fell into the mud.
I woke up from sleep.

2.) Sometimes in dream, I see my self running very fast and then fall.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happy Sunday to you sir. May God bless you,and may you reap the the reward of your labour I.J.N

1. What does it mean to carry a pulpit from one location to another? I also saw myself calling my pastor.

2.My pastor recently told me he borrowed me his car which I was driving slowly and I later had an accident with. I also dreamt the same thing that I was driving a car and also crash the car? Sometimes, I may also see a friend driving a car perfectly and having a good turn around the corner.

2. I think I saw myself in a party, I was carrying a baby, like a naming ceremony. Some were eating but I concentrated more on carrying the baby. Thank you sir may God bless you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pnutbota:
Moning boss. May God bless you for all you do.
Can you assist with the following dreams
1) Had a dream that I was getting married but it seemed the person I was getting married to wasn't around before I woke up
2) My friends and I were preparing for a VISA interview for a country even though in real life it isn't a country I'll think of going to

1) You should pray that the Lord will reveal/unveil your true spouse to you and connect him/her to you. Then pray against marital delay and frustration.

2) If you are ever going to travel overseas, make sure you do your own research and make proper inquiries about the journey before making a move. You don't want to be misled or miss your way, or land in trouble due to travel risks and scams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cuttycool:
Pls sir give interpretation. A friend shared this dream with me.

"I saw the vice president in the dream. He asked for my number, and said that we are underestimating him. He followed me".

N/B: This friend has interest in politics.

If politics is his passion, let him follow it. He will definitely go far and make impact in politics.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Good afternoon boss.
Pls can you help me with this dream, though I've had it more than once.
1.) I saw myself in an area covered with heavy mud, there was only one narrow path that everyone was passing through, I was also on that path walking, then there was this old woman in front of me walking very sluggishly and slow, I started panicking and saying, why is this woman walking so slow and wasting my time. I tried to overtake her and get in front of her, but I fell into the mud.
I woke up from sleep.

2.) Sometimes in dream, I see my self running very fast and then fall.

These are the work of anti-progress forces and forces of delay; deal with these spirits. It may be the work of witchcraft.

Get this free e-book

Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f8HUWzqCB0yDejZoeB3UWRX1MBOC_Jvv/view?usp=sharing

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

These are the work of anti-progress forces and forces of delay; deal with these spirits. It may be the work of witchcraft.

Get this free e-book

Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f8HUWzqCB0yDejZoeB3UWRX1MBOC_Jvv/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
chenzy12:
Happy Sunday to you sir. May God bless you,and may you reap the the reward of your labour I.J.N

1. What does it mean to carry a pulpit from one location to another? I also saw myself calling my pastor.

2.My pastor recently told me he borrowed me his car which I was driving slowly and I later had an accident with. I also dreamt the same thing that I was driving a car and also crash the car? Sometimes, I may also see a friend driving a car perfectly and having a good turn around the corner.

2. I think I saw myself in a party, I was carrying a baby, like a naming ceremony. Some were eating but I concentrated more on carrying the baby. Thank you sir may God bless you sir.

1. It could mean change in the church leadership or administration, or transfer/transformation of the church leadership style or structure. Calling your pastor means you have a message or information for him or otherwise. Or you are to attend to him, support him.

2. If you are driving your pastor's car and crashed it, which was also confirmed by you, it means you are not yet perfect or strong as your pastor, neither are you ready for to take a leadership role or position in your church. You still have things to learn. You have to grow in faith and in love, persevere, endure. Church leadership/administration may be your calling.

3. A baby is a new glory or a huge glory. It also means a blessing or a calling.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please don't send me PM's here. Send me a mail on tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. It could mean change in the church leadership or administration, or transfer/transformation of the church leadership style or structure. Calling your pastor means you have a message or information for him or otherwise. Or you are to attend to him, support him.

2. If you are driving your pastor's car and crashed it, which was also confirmed by you, it means you are not yet perfect or strong as your pastor, neither are you ready for to take a leadership role or position in your church. You still have things to learn. You have to grow in faith and in love, persevere, endure. Church leadership/administration may be your calling.

3. A baby is a new glory or a huge glory. It also means a blessing or a calling.

Thank you sir.... On point sir. The number 2 is quite challenging. Also in a dilemma of dreaming almost every day. Blessings!

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.