Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290100 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
littleguy444:
Good evening sir, I just bought a new mosquito net and i slept under it and i had a dream that i woke up and i found the mosquito net old and torn with multiple holes made by rat, i was now wondering how my net came to look like this.

Things may look normal and ordinary on the outside but on the inside, things have gotten really bad. That means spiritually, things are not the way they should be, may be due to some things you are ignorant of. You are covered and protected from mosquitoes with the physical net, but the spiritual "net" is in a bad shape and it is compromised. You need a spiritual overhaul, transformation. Pray that he transform you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Things may look normal and ordinary on the outside but on the inside, things have gotten really bad. That means spiritually, things are not the way they should be, may be due to some things you are ignorant of. You are covered and protected from mosquitoes with the physical net, but the spiritual "net" is in a bad shape and it is compromised. You need a spiritual overhaul, transformation. Pray that he transform you.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
VERTEX1:
I had a dream, I picked two eggs in our compound in the village, one is cracked and the other isn't . My aunt is trying show me how to keep it safe, whereas I'm hiding it from her. I know she's �

" I know she's ...?"
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good day Man of God.

In a dream, I sat with a number of people. One old woman was sharing food. I was contemplating if going to collect. She then called out that those who need food should come and collect. We then queued up to collect. While on the queue, I saw a guy trying to beat the line to join but couldn't and also an old unmarried lady I know walked through the queue to another side

Depending on how close you are to God, those old men or women you sometimes meet in the dream means the ancient of days. Since she is sharing food here and you are on the queue, prepare to receive what you've been praying for.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
chenzy12:

Thank you sir. The first dream there was no physical reunion at all.it was a complete dream.

Also, i saw myself coming out from the church yesterday. Thank you sir.

OK. It means there is going to be an occasion/celebration/event that will bring the family together once again, very soon.

Coming out from church means you've just had an encounter with God, received grace.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
LikeAking:
Good day man of God. Just help me check what the future holds for me as regards success. I dream many dreams cool and uncool. I dont usually take them serious.

You should take your dream serious bro. God speaks to us using dreams from time to time.

You can reach me on tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

" I know she's ...?"
she's evil and lying
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Holding a gun in such instance or manner in the dream - to protect people means spiritual authority, office and power. However, you need to be careful, strong and vigilant lest you be beguiled and betrayed by the enemy or the people you love and trust which might be disastrous for you. Be watchful, be vigilant. Don't give yourself out.

2. Pray against bloodletting and destruction of any type in your path or which directly or indirectly affects you; pray for journey mercies all the time and don't take undue risks.

Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bolasmalls: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning

I had this dream that I was in church my ex boyfriend sight me then he told me we should go out to talk in private that his girlfriend is around ,so we went out but she noticed us ,so we went to the back of the church to hide but she kept follow us and she found him hiding ,so she ask him what he was doing here and he said he came to talk to me and she stood beside us asking him to say what he wanted to say to me while she was there ,he was quiet den I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
VERTEX1:

she's evil and lying

The eggs represent your destiny, purpose, or life, in an infant, vulnerable or fragile state. You need to protect it and keep it safe, since the evil ones lurks around you. Keep your life private and don't expose too much about yourself to anyone, your dreams , goals, etc. Stay out of trouble and be prayerful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bolasmalls:
Good morning

I had this dream that I was in church my ex boyfriend sight me then he told me we should go out to talk in private that his girlfriend is around ,so we went out but she noticed us ,so we went to the back of the church to hide but she kept follow us and she found him hiding ,so she ask him what he was doing here and he said he came to talk to me and she stood beside us asking him to say what he wanted to say to me while she was there ,he was quiet den I woke up

Your ex may have a new lady in his life who is jealous but he wants to be in touch with you. It may arouse suspicion in her and it may not augur well for you. Keep him at a distance if need be. Also do away with flirty guys and let nothing taint your relationship with God or your sanity.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

The eggs represent your destiny, purpose, or life, in an infant, vulnerable or fragile state. You need to protect it and keep it safe, since the evil ones lurks around you. Keep your life private and don't expose too much about yourself to anyone, your dreams , goals, etc. Stay out of trouble and be prayerful.

thanks bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
1. Saw a friend's husband and we were together in a room. He was wearing boxers and i was saying he isnt fully endowed. Then all of a suddent, it looked like i was wearing boxers myself and lying down with face front. So dragging my boxers up, bees started coming out from my boxer. I was worried about them stinging but they didnt sting.

2. 2ndly, some called this morning to say that he had a dream about me. It was like in a river with 2 people struggling or dragging something. I went in to separate them and in the process i sank into sand without coming out. Then relations gathered and were saying i was no more.

I have prayed especially the 2nd dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good aternoo sir, i had a dream that i opened a door and i found a snake by the door, as i moved further i still found another then suddenly like my hand acted on its own i picked up the by its head and started pressing whether it would die i was afraid while i was doing this but just like i said earlier i just couldnt stop myself till i woke up. I woke up to another dream where i was telling one of my classmates about the dream and he told me that the dream means challenges that i would face and become stonger, i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Willspeace: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good evening sir

I had this dream where I was plucking mangoes for a tree from a tree with someone people ,A guy came to us to collect the mangoes but we refuse to give him.i saw myself in the mid of people it was like I was been punish I told someone to call someone to come rescue me but dey did not show up ,I managed to escape and hid some where but I was still caught,so I started pretending to be mad so they won't take me away with them
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bolasmalls: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning

I had this dream I can't remember what happened before I found myself in a River with other people , someone was calling the Marine queen we started run away from the river area ,we ran until we meet a group of men I think I was Oro all something like that and we are all women so we ran into a building ,I saw one small boy coming out of this house I ask him where was his mother he sed inside other people were entering the home to hide but I ask the little boy to follow me inside but he refused so I try looking for somewhere else to hide as I approached the back of apartment people where entering I saw that they were bringing out dos people dead Bodies from the back .I engaged in a fight with one of the men and killed him it was morning already so they ask someone to show me the gate so I went out , standing outside I meet my neighbor he was driving bike so I entered tell him how my God save my life, he dropped me in front of my primary school and gave me money and he left , later I started looking for the money and I and my friend was picking the money from the fall the money was not still complete so my very close friend gave me the money to completely the money I am looking for ...I went to buy friend yam opposite my primary day the same spot I do buy it years ago ,the woman was selling for me until a group of choir came a were discussing which Song will be presented and what time doing the program
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Your ex may have a new lady in his life who is jealous but he wants to be in touch with you. It may arouse suspicion in her and it may not augur well for you. Keep him at a distance if need be. Also do away with flirty guys and let nothing taint your relationship with God or your sanity.

Good morning sir

I had a dream I was walking with my dad and we were discussing how we will travel to US and take my niece along with us. So I asked him if her mother will let us take her.
I noticed that the right leg of my slippers cut and I was holding it while we were walking. (In real life, the right leg is about to cut and I have been Planning to fix it but procrastinating)

Please what does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
naijaboy756:
1. Saw a friend's husband and we were together in a room. He was wearing boxers and i was saying he isnt fully endowed. Then all of a suddent, it looked like i was wearing boxers myself and lying down with face front. So dragging my boxers up, bees started coming out from my boxer. I was worried about them stinging but they didnt sting.

2. 2ndly, some called this morning to say that he had a dream about me. It was like in a river with 2 people struggling or dragging something. I went in to separate them and in the process i sank into sand without coming out. Then relations gathered and were saying i was no more.

I have prayed especially the 2nd dream

1. Be careful what you wish for and what you think, wish and say of other people. It may end up happening to you. You thought the guy isn't fully endowed but it turns out the endowment you meant is a boxers filled with bees. This is not something you want.

2. The person who dreamt the dream about you should pray for you. It's a warning to you not to meddle in other people's business, especially if it's a quarrel or fight or it involves money. Even as you seek peace and make peace as a Christian, you should do it with caution and wisdom.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
littleguy444:
Good aternoo sir, i had a dream that i opened a door and i found a snake by the door, as i moved further i still found another then suddenly like my hand acted on its own i picked up the by its head and started pressing whether it would die i was afraid while i was doing this but just like i said earlier i just couldnt stop myself till i woke up. I woke up to another dream where i was telling one of my classmates about the dream and he told me that the dream means challenges that i would face and become stonger, i woke up.

Your classmate's interpretation perfectly explains the first dream. What I need to add is that it is prayer and faith that will strengthen you as you overcome and attack these challenges.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Willspeace:
Good evening sir

I had this dream where I was plucking mangoes for a tree from a tree with someone people ,A guy came to us to collect the mangoes but we refuse to give him.i saw myself in the mid of people it was like I was been punish I told someone to call someone to come rescue me but dey did not show up ,I managed to escape and hid some where but I was still caught,so I started pretending to be mad so they won't take me away with them

It is a strongman or witchcraft that will hijack and divert your blessings when they have or about to reach you. The thing is if someone's destiny has already been caged it's easy for them to also cage and divert his blessing. Some powers can even make you insane so you won't enjoy your blessings neither fulfill your destiny. Remember, your dream is your spiritual monitor; most of what is happening in the dream is what is happening in the spirit realm. Deal with witchcraft wickedness and powers that are against your breakthroughs/blessings.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Your classmate's interpretation perfectly explains the first dream. What I need to add is that it is prayer and faith that will strengthen you as you overcome and attack these challenges.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bolasmalls:
Good morning

I had this dream I can't remember what happened before I found myself in a River with other people , someone was calling the Marine queen we started run away from the river area ,we ran until we meet a group of men I think I was Oro all something like that and we are all women so we ran into a building ,I saw one small boy coming out of this house I ask him where was his mother he sed inside other people were entering the home to hide but I ask the little boy to follow me inside but he refused so I try looking for somewhere else to hide as I approached the back of apartment people where entering I saw that they were bringing out dos people dead Bodies from the back .I engaged in a fight with one of the men and killed him it was morning already so they ask someone to show me the gate so I went out , standing outside I meet my neighbor he was driving bike so I entered tell him how my God save my life, he dropped me in front of my primary school and gave me money and he left , later I started looking for the money and I and my friend was picking the money from the fall the money was not still complete so my very close friend gave me the money to completely the money I am looking for ...I went to buy friend yam opposite my primary day the same spot I do buy it years ago ,the woman was selling for me until a group of choir came a were discussing which Song will be presented and what time doing the program

Pray against or cancel any known and unknown marine initiation. Avoid travelling/movement at night or to trouble spots. Pray against backwardness (back to your primary school) and spiritual attack against your finances.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Be careful what you wish for and what you think, wish and say of other people. It may end up happening to you. You thought the guy isn't fully endowed but it turns out the endowment you meant is a boxers filled with bees. This is not something you want.

2. The person who dreamt the dream about you should pray for you. It's a warning to you not to meddle in other people's business, especially if it's a quarrel or fight or it involves money. Even as you seek peace and make peace as a Christian, you should do it with caution and wisdom.
Thank you boss
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello, welldone sir. More grace sir. i had dream, let me put some things together. it seems my pastor, i and a friend were either to be going for a crusade or preparing or coming for a crusade. i was inside a room with my friend, before coming out i saw exact type of cloth my pastor gave to me on a hanger, i went back to check the hanger and realized that it was the same type of cloth he gave to me. (literally he gave me this cloth which i like so much.) on getting ouside i realized he was not happy with my friend about somethings going on in his life.

2. i was also reading some of the chats of this friend on his phone. which i also dreamt about what i read on his phone

3. Recently i have been having constant dreams about old friends, places, later father and many more. Thank you sir.

4. Also, i dreamt of a big burial, it was like a big personality died in the large family and people both young and old neighbors and every peraon from walks of life attended. But i didn't attend. Later i saw groups of men dressed in white looking alike, while my late father was seated not among them but he was explaining some i did not know to me. i also realized that a huge money was sent to the account of an aunty in millions to cater for necessities that may arise which my younger said she saw the alert on her phone but she some how hid it for herself Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
I had this dream last month, I attended a program which Apostle Orkopo was ministering , so he came to me and prayed for me Then the Holy Spirit manifested and I fell immediately he left me to pray for others , as I was on the floor another pastor there came and lead his hands on mine and prayed then ran away which made me To pursued him but he kept running so I thought maybe he didn’t want to be seen which made me to stop chasing him . So after I stopped I notice my eyes were swollen ( like I had a fight kind of swollen) not only mine another girl too eyes were also but mine was better I could open it a little and see which she could not do . So I woke up , why I brought it here is cause next month Apostle Orokopo and some other pastors are having a program which I’m planning on attending but this dream is disturbing me .

Pls can anyone interpret
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jasbi: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good day man of God, may the Almighty continue to uphold you. I had a dream and I don't know if it is something to take serious or not as it is related to football. In the dream, I was sent by a Football Club to look for and bring a young footballer who had been forgotten and neglected by his team, he was to be brought to meet one of the famous World best footballer in history which is Cristiano Ronaldo for a surprise promotion and a 110% increase to his salary as it was said in the dream by the team's president.
As I was going to look for and bring the boy, I prayed that God that made the boy to be remembered should also remember me too, then I thought of it that why was I the one to be sent on such errand out of all the white men that are there( I was the only black person there, the rest are all white men, including the boy I was sent to bring). I also thought of how to make the introduction a surprise to the boy, because I was the one put in charge to introduce the young boy to Ronaldo.
On getting to where the boy is, I saw him playing with a ball, but there was another white man in the room. I went to the boy and asked for his name and he said his name is Demir Vlahodonic, and that was the same name I was told by those who sent me ( I have never heard of that name before even in real life ).
So I told the boy that someone is asking of him and I was sent to bring him and that he had to follow me. As I said that, I turned to the white man I met in that room and greeted him, but instead he stood at the door and with the hope of fighting me, I fought him back, but then he took out something that looks like a gun from his pocket and told me to call my doctors to come and treat me because he is going to injure me. I dragged the gun with him in his hand as we wrestled, I was still wrestling with him when I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lordbish(m): 4:50am On Aug 30, 2021
I have been dreaming continuously about one of my parents dying. I have prayed about it but I'm still having such dreams.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
sniperr007:

Good morning sir

I had a dream I was walking with my dad and we were discussing how we will travel to US and take my niece along with us. So I asked him if her mother will let us take her.
I noticed that the right leg of my slippers cut and I was holding it while we were walking. (In real life, the right leg is about to cut and I have been Planning to fix it but procrastinating)

Please what does this mean?

Maybe you had your mind on travelling to the US or it's a chance you will get in future, you can then decide who you go with or what you take along. Please sow your slippers so you don't have to dream about it again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
azammi:
I had this dream last month, I attended a program which Apostle Orkopo was ministering , so he came to me and prayed for me Then the Holy Spirit manifested and I fell immediately he left me to pray for others , as I was on the floor another pastor there came and lead his hands on mine and prayed then ran away which made me To pursued him but he kept running so I thought maybe he didn’t want to be seen which made me to stop chasing him . So after I stopped I notice my eyes were swollen ( like I had a fight kind of swollen) not only mine another girl too eyes were also but mine was better I could open it a little and see which she could not do . So I woke up , why I brought it here is cause next month Apostle Orokopo and some other pastors are having a program which I’m planning on attending but this dream is disturbing me .

Pls can anyone interpret

Send me a mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jasbi:
Good day man of God, may the Almighty continue to uphold you. I had a dream and I don't know if it is something to take serious or not as it is related to football. In the dream, I was sent by a Football Club to look for and bring a young footballer who had been forgotten and neglected by his team, he was to be brought to meet one of the famous World best footballer in history which is Cristiano Ronaldo for a surprise promotion and a 110% increase to his salary as it was said in the dream by the team's president.
As I was going to look for and bring the boy, I prayed that God that made the boy to be remembered should also remember me too, then I thought of it that why was I the one to be sent on such errand out of all the white men that are there( I was the only black person there, the rest are all white men, including the boy I was sent to bring). I also thought of how to make the introduction a surprise to the boy, because I was the one put in charge to introduce the young boy to Ronaldo.
On getting to where the boy is, I saw him playing with a ball, but there was another white man in the room. I went to the boy and asked for his name and he said his name is Demir Vlahodonic, and that was the same name I was told by those who sent me ( I have never heard of that name before even in real life ).
So I told the boy that someone is asking of him and I was sent to bring him and that he had to follow me. As I said that, I turned to the white man I met in that room and greeted him, but instead he stood at the door and with the hope of fighting me, I fought him back, but then he took out something that looks like a gun from his pocket and told me to call my doctors to come and treat me because he is going to injure me. I dragged the gun with him in his hand as we wrestled, I was still wrestling with him when I woke up

There is someone you are supposed to promote or that you are supposed to facilitate his promotion or secure his promotion. This person is in dire need and he's been neglected, abandoned and at risk. You have to fight for this person and defend his right. You need to help/protect him and "rescue" him. Then and only then will God open doors for your promotion. This is something God wants you to do and I am sure you know the person. It has to be you because God has appointed you, you may feel it is not your business nor is it your call or your responsibility (just like you are wondering in the dream) but do what God has sent you to do because you are someone that loves God (I can't think of any other reason why God will want to use you for this person). This fellow's success and promotion will open doors for yours too. The person must be someone that has a great potential and a great destiny (white people) but he/she is in a vulnerable state now. If you don't know the person, tell God to show you who he or she is. In fact, help as many people as you can in life, that's how to fulfill your destiny and become successful.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok I will
TayehJiboluwa:

Send me a mail
have sent the mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.