Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289200 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Wereyofficial: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
I usually forget my dreams or don’t dream atall......??�
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ron5ke: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
I had a dream. In the dream a friend was getting married and she sent for me to come help with loosing her braids so she can do her wedding hair. Her friend cut the braids length so it would be faster. We went to sit outside after that. Next thing a dark cloud started to form then it became a big circle and came just above us...it then fell beneath the earth...immediately it did, people around fell to their knees, some started praising God..saw debbie doing that..then after few secs..I saw people souls come out of their body...I mean millions of souls singing various songs...My soul joined too..then I sang so loud I saw myself going into space trying to reach heaven then I told myself heaven is far o...then I came back to everybody's level.. we sang and sang and then we came back to our body..
Tried asking my friend about it but she didn't talk. Told her how I remembered everything. She probably didn't.

Any meaning?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
azammi:

I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir

Since you have both the office of a prophet and evangelist, you are required to be moderate, sober, humble, decent, modest, tolerant, meek, long-suffering, holy. Allow the Lord to purge and cleanse you from all blemish, weaknesses and spots or flaws. Do not complain or grumble when you are being chastised by the Lord. It's Him training you, to make you into who you are meant or created to be. You would be humbled, broken.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wereyofficial:
I usually forget my dreams or don’t dream atall......??�

Pray against spiritual blindness. Something is blocking your spiritual eyes
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you sir
TayehJiboluwa:

Since you have both the office of a prophet and evangelist, you are required to be moderate, sober, humble, decent, modest, tolerant, meek, long-suffering, holy. Allow the Lord to purge and cleanse you from all blemish, weaknesses and spots or flaws. Do not complain or grumble when you are being chastised by the Lord. It's Him training you, to make you into who you are meant or created to be. You would be humbled, broken.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
ron5ke:
I had a dream. In the dream a friend was getting married and she sent for me to come help with loosing her braids so she can do her wedding hair. Her friend cut the braids length so it would be faster. We went to sit outside after that. Next thing a dark cloud started to form then it became a big circle and came just above us...it then fell beneath the earth...immediately it did, people around fell to their knees, some started praising God..saw debbie doing that..then after few secs..I saw people souls come out of their body...I mean millions of souls singing various songs...My soul joined too..then I sang so loud I saw myself going into space trying to reach heaven then I told myself heaven is far o...then I came back to everybody's level.. we sang and sang and then we came back to our body..
Tried asking my friend about it but she didn't talk. Told her how I remembered everything. She probably didn't.

Any meaning?

It's talking about the rapture, the marriage supper of the lamb . I believe it is also close. We all should prepare for the coming of the Lord. For those who are holy, remain holy still, and for the rest, change your ways. He will come like a thief in the night. The world as we know it is coming to an end.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ron5ke: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Another one I had a while ago.. I was in my secondary school..Cant really remember what happened but after a while there was a guy that we called Jonah. He was running away from something so I and some people went to meet him. He laid down after a while and through my eyes in the dream, I could see what he was seeing. We kept moving from one planet to another(felt so real). We moved till we entered a golden room. There was a throne and on it was someone ( i didn't check well or should I say didn't see the person's face). Immediately the guy knelt down before the throne and his clothes and hair turned white. I was standing at the corner of the room but I heard the man on the throne ask him why he was running from delivering the message he asked him to deliver to people.. Cant remember what happened next but he woke up and said did we all see that??

Any interpretation?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by StarFire08(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good day. I had a dream where I saw Angela Nwosu pour oil on my head and said to me that she gives it to me. what does it mean? I saw watermelon and cabbage plant on trees instead of being on the ground.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
ron5ke:
Another one I had a while ago.. I was in my secondary school..Cant really remember what happened but after a while there was a guy that we called Jonah. He was running away from something so I and some people went to meet him. He laid down after a while and through my eyes in the dream, I could see what he was seeing. We kept moving from one planet to another(felt so real). We moved till we entered a golden room. There was a throne and on it was someone ( i didn't check well or should I say didn't see the person's face). Immediately the guy knelt down before the throne and his clothes and hair turned white. I was standing at the corner of the room but I heard the man on the throne ask him why he was running from delivering the message he asked him to deliver to people.. Cant remember what happened next but he woke up and said did we all see that??

Any interpretation?

The person on the throne in the golden room is speaking to you indirectly (it's your dream). Jonah was just used to pass the message. You have been called/anointed/sent as an evangelist to preach/prepare/inform people about the second coming of our Lord and it's imminent. It seems you have been running away from it. I know some people have been called specially to prepare the people of God and as many as possible for the second coming of Jesus. You are one of them. Go and do the Lord's work. You have been warned. Your dreams also shows you have been called, purified, sanctified; prepared and ready to meet the Lord. Tell/warn others about the coming of the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
StarFire08:
Good day. I had a dream where I saw Angela Nwosu pour oil on my head and said to me that she gives it to me. what does it mean? I saw watermelon and cabbage plant on trees instead of being on the ground.

The oil she poured on you could be the oil of greatness or progress, since she is a public figure. It could also mean a gift or blessing that will open doors for you. Watermelon and cabbage growing on trees means favour or blessing of the Lord. It may be ahead or directly above you, what you have to do is to grab it with both hands - with aggressive prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
What does this dream mean?
Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJWFuGcyvR0
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
PastorM:
What does this dream mean?
Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJWFuGcyvR0

The dream is meant for her and others who think it is too late for them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good evening sir.
Pls help me with this dream.
I wanted to poop/shit, so, I went to a public toilet, I opened d door, it was very clean, everything, including the interior was shinning white and very new, so I entered, pulled down my pant and sat on d toilet, ready to poop/shit. Then, someone opened my door, asked me why I was using dat toilet, that the next one is better, so I quickly pull up my pant and went to d next toilet. Lo and behold, I saw myself pooping/shitting in a bucket, with shit stains on me, I was den trying to clean d shit stain dat got stuck on my bag, and started regretting. I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good evening sir i had a dream that i was sitting down and someone just came to me with books to teach a partcular course i was asking him about other courses and other questions he just waved it off and continue teaching me he now instructed me to be writing down what i am reading like jotting and i keep writing it till i woke up .This dream came after we are through with our exams and after the results was released i found out that i scored somehw low in that course compared to the others.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Good evening sir.
Pls help me with this dream.
I wanted to poop/shit, so, I went to a public toilet, I opened d door, it was very clean, everything, including the interior was shinning white and very new, so I entered, pulled down my pant and sat on d toilet, ready to poop/shit. Then, someone opened my door, asked me why I was using dat toilet, that the next one is better, so I quickly pull up my pant and went to d next toilet. Lo and behold, I saw myself pooping/shitting in a bucket, with shit stains on me, I was den trying to clean d shit stain dat got stuck on my bag, and started regretting. I woke up.

Be careful not to be swayed, misled or derailed by a last minute or wrong decision, motive, opinion, blackmail or even coercion to avoid regrets and shame. Pray against shame and disappointments.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2021
littleguy444:
Good evening sir i had a dream that i was sitting down and someone just came to me with books to teach a partcular course i was asking him about other courses and other questions he just waved it off and continue teaching me he now instructed me to be writing down what i am reading like jotting and i keep writing it till i woke up .This dream came after we are through with our exams and after the results was released i found out that i scored somehw low in that course compared to the others.

You may have performed below expectations in that course but it shouldn't stop you from learning, unlearning and relearning the course in order to know and understand it better. You may need to do that, probably for future purpose or reference. In essence, you should strive for excellence in every area of your life
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Thank you smiley
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning Taye,

I dreamt when I was singing and people around where amazed by my songs but there's this girl that sang but due to her voice people around in that dream frowned.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

You may have performed below expectations in that course but it shouldn't stop you from learning, unlearning and relearning the course in order to know and understand it better. You may need to do that, probably for future purpose or reference. In essence, you should strive for excellence in every area of your life
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Be careful not to be swayed, misled or derailed by a last minute or wrong decision, motive, opinion, blackmail or even coercion to avoid regrets and shame. Pray against shame and disappointments.

Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Adamgeneral12: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Oga Taye I like your humbleness o you even they click u-tube

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sir,I have this problem
Whenever I see water in my dream,I always go broke or lost something valuable, any type of water , could be river, tap or ocean,I do pray immediately I have the dream but I still go broke, if there is any good thing I was expecting before that dream,it would not come,in fact there will not be good sale for me within that week,I always pray about this, same dream I had yesterday night that I went to a popular market I buy foodstuff but when I got there,to my surprise, they hv built a bridge at the entrance with water under, i was questioning people there that there was no water there before
And they told me that they constructed the bridge so that it would be easier for me to travel to other states, when I woke up ,I prayed and cried but still people that wanted to send me money disappointed me. This is troubling me
What can I do please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Good morning Taye,

I dreamt when I was singing and people around where amazed by my songs but there's this girl that sang but due to her voice people around in that dream frowned.

It is called grace and glory which comes from God (Psalm84:11). The other girl lacks this grace. Give God your best and you will have more of this grace - that is unmerited favour
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2021
EmmBim:
Sir,I have this problem
Whenever I see water in my dream,I always go broke or lost something valuable, any type of water , could be river, tap or ocean,I do pray immediately I have the dream but I still go broke, if there is any good thing I was expecting before that dream,it would not come,in fact there will not be good sale for me within that week,I always pray about this, same dream I had yesterday night that I went to a popular market I buy foodstuff but when I got there,to my surprise, they hv built a bridge at the entrance with water under, i was questioning people there that there was no water there before
And they told me that they constructed the bridge so that it would be easier for me to travel to other states, when I woke up ,I prayed and cried but still people that wanted to send me money disappointed me. This is troubling me
What can I do please?

You will have to break every links and agreements with the waters - marine spirits, principalities, occultic spirits. There is perhaps a hidden dedication and agreement with them that you are not aware of which is responsible for this oppression. In some cases someone enters into this covenant on your behalf without you knowing. I have seen cases where people place marine hexes and curses upon another person by a river which gives birth to marine witchcraft attacks. Break every links, connections, covenants, agreements and evil dedication with marine spirits. You may also ask God to reveal to you what is behind this evil dream in order to get the precise links you may have with these forces

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

You will have to break every links and agreements with the waters - marine spirits, principalities, occultic spirits. There is perhaps a hidden dedication and agreement with them that you are not aware of which is responsible for this oppression. In some cases someone enters into this covenant on your behalf without you knowing. I have seen cases where people place marine hexes and curses upon another person by a river which gives birth to marine witchcraft attacks. Break every links, connections, covenants, agreements and evil dedication with marine spirits. You may also ask God to reveal to you what is behind this evil dream in order to get the precise links you may have with these forces
Hmmm, thanks Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2021
My friend had a dream last night. I told her I'd ask here what it meant.

Her oldest is 25 years old. Last night she dreamt of how she gave birth to her - in the delivery room, with her husband by her side and the midwife assisting the delivery.

She said she could see her daughter being born - the head coming out etc.

Friend has other children and is not pregnant nor does she want any more babies.

What does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThothHermes: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello guys...
What does bathing in the dream mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Suspect33(m): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Just had a dream where I disrespected a military man( not sure if the army of just someone with authority) and he beat me up like a thief, (I think my mom was also there when the beating started, but can't remember if she was when it stopped) while others around beg on my behalf and sympathises with me, he eventually let me go and from there and then I came across my course mates, we all went ahead to check our exam results together, I also made out from the dream that it's was either I was in Port Harcourt or the military man was from there, (I've never been to phc)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Bro Taye good morning,I dreamt when a friend was carrying a very heavy loads of things on his head and it all fell down and I and some persons helped him put those things together after that one of his friends that was across the road was seating somewhere and I greeted him he didn't respond and i left him angrily , another thing he pretended and said was that he was praying while i know in that dream that he was discussing with someone and I went again to looking for them inside a building even calling the name of that my friend that his loads fell along the road but nobody answered ,I was climbing the staircase flat by flat calling his name nobody answered another I saw was a woman with another 2 live broiler chicks to me she was making a kind of incantation going flat by flat i met her calling the blood of jesus.

It seems I met one of the I handed over to in school with a girl going inside with him in the same building in a particular flat I was about entering but he refused me and back the door,I walked away.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
PastorM:
My friend had a dream last night. I told her I'd ask here what it meant.

Her oldest is 25 years old. Last night she dreamt of how she gave birth to her - in the delivery room, with her husband by her side and the midwife assisting the delivery.

She said she could see her daughter being born - the head coming out etc.

Friend has other children and is not pregnant nor does she want any more babies.

What does this mean?

It seems she still remembers that day vividly. Generally, birthing a child in the dream means the birth of a new glory or the birth of success, or a thing that brings success or joy. A blessing that is worthy of celebration; divine intervention, visitation. God is going to start a new thing in her life. She will have to pray towards it. That child could also be a great child.

Please send me a mail on tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThothHermes:
Hello guys...
What does bathing in the dream mean?

It means diving purging, sanctification/purification. God may want to use you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.