Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289211 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Suspect33:
Just had a dream where I disrespected a military man( not sure if the army of just someone with authority) and he beat me up like a thief, (I think my mom was also there when the beating started, but can't remember if she was when it stopped) while others around beg on my behalf and sympathises with me, he eventually let me go and from there and then I came across my course mates, we all went ahead to check our exam results together, I also made out from the dream that it's was either I was in Port Harcourt or the military man was from there, (I've never been to phc)

If you had never been to PHC and it seems the man is or you were there at that time it means you were having issues with or dealing with a stranger, you were being rude to a stranger. Learn to forbear, patient and even longsuffering towards strangers and other people. Be nice. It may be a foundational stronghold or strongman that you offended that may try to humiliate you physically which is why your mum was there while you were being beaten.

Control your tongue and don't be disrespectful to anyone, most especially strangers and those with authority. Flee any form of aggression and avoid any kind of altercation with anyone.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ThothHermes: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It means diving purging, sanctification/purification. God may want to use you.
Oh.
Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It seems she still remembers that day vividly. Generally, birthing a child in the dream means the birth of a new glory or the birth of success, or a thing that brings success or joy. A blessing that is worthy of celebration; divine intervention, visitation. God is going to start a new thing in her life. She will have to pray towards it. That child could also be a great child.

Please send me a mail on tcrojem@gmail.com

God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Bro Taye good morning,I dreamt when a friend was carrying a very heavy loads of things on his head and it all fell down and I and some persons helped him put those things together after that one of his friends that was across the road was seating somewhere and I greeted him he didn't respond and i left him angrily , another thing he pretended and said was that he was praying while i know in that dream that he was discussing with someone and I went again to looking for them inside a building even calling the name of that my friend that his loads fell along the road but nobody answered ,I was climbing the staircase flat by flat calling his name nobody answered another I saw was a woman with another 2 live broiler chicks to me she was making a kind of incantation going flat by flat i met her calling the blood of jesus.

It seems I met one of the I handed over to in school with a girl going inside with him in the same building in a particular flat I was about entering but he refused me and back the door,I walked away.

Whatever you want do for your fellow man, do it for God instead so he can reward you Himself. Human beings will disappoint you, betray you, frustrate you, if not snuff life out of you. They will leave you with anger, bitterness, regrets. Do not put hope on any man or expect good from them in return for the good you did to them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good evening sir i had a dream that some people in our school were fighting each other and one would stab the other and i woke up. I slept again and still had a similar dream between different people and another one between a student and lecturer with all resulting in one stabbing another.
I also had another dream that my younger sister went to the back of our house, then i heard her screaming and i went to look for her and i shouted her name she came outside of one room of a guy without a pant my step mother now checked around her thigh and found blood and i also did the same and found blood and somehow i knew that my step mother did not care about her because she is not her daughter and she is not even worried about it.Sir currently my sister is with her my father took her and the womans daughter for holiday and it might be impossible to bring her back now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Let me drop this before I forget it totally......

I have this dream early hours of today, in this dream we at in a bus filled up seems we went for a marriage feast and on our way back I noticed inside the bus we have some empty spaces inside the bus while coming back also we were happily singing turn by turn too inside the bus till I woke up, seems it was a happy journey for me coming back but what baffles me is that the bus was filled up while going but on coming back it wasn't filled up....
Someone should help me interpret this dream biko....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
littleguy444:
Good evening sir i had a dream that some people in our school were fighting each other and one would stab the other and i woke up. I slept again and still had a similar dream between different people and another one between a student and lecturer with all resulting in one stabbing another.
I also had another dream that my younger sister went to the back of our house, then i heard her screaming and i went to look for her and i shouted her name she came outside of one room of a guy without a pant my step mother now checked around her thigh and found blood and i also did the same and found blood and somehow i knew that my step mother did not care about her because she is not her daughter and she is not even worried about it.Sir currently my sister is with her my father took her and the womans daughter for holiday and it might be impossible to bring her back now.

1. Bloodshed and violent killings may take place in your school soon, you have to pray against it now.

2. Tell your sister this dream and warn her to be careful and not trust anyone. She may meet someone that will hurt her and the people she's with cannot protect her nor care about her. She has to protect herself and care for herself
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Lamasta:
Let me drop this before I forget it totally......

I have this dream early hours of today, in this dream we at in a bus filled up seems we went for a marriage feast and on our way back I noticed inside the bus we have some empty spaces inside the bus while coming back also we were happily singing turn by turn too inside the bus till I woke up, seems it was a happy journey for me coming back but what baffles me is that the bus was filled up while going but on coming back it wasn't filled up....
Someone should help me interpret this dream biko....

Pray that you will not miss or lose anyone or anything important before the end of this year and your joy will not be mixed with sorry. Also add that the glory/mercy of God (marriage) will manifest in your life without any form of sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Pray that you will not miss or lose anyone or anything important before the end of this year and your joy will not be mixed with sorry. Also add that the glory/mercy of God (marriage) will manifest in your life without any form of sorrow.

Amen thank you Sir for taking out time to respond am grateful...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning sir, I had a dream last night that I was with my mum's elder sister family in our own living room. It was in form of a reunion which two of them have come a day earlier and gone. In the living room. My mum's elder sister first born brought out some clothes and gave some to those sitted in the gathering, and he gave me a boxer.

2. I found myself climbing in uncompleted building. The roof of the uncompleted building is not fixed yet, so I was moving on the frame;assesing the level of good work being done on the building. There were also people like family or known people beneath watching me. Moving to the next phase of supervision I think, I wanted to fall but some how I rescued myself from falling.

3. I was in our former street with a big stood with tryes at the leg of the stood. The stood was running fast as if I was driving a car. I also saw my old friends from secondary school watching me, which I didn't greet anyway, until I part the stood in front of the house and entered. Thank you sir blessings.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please , kindly help interpret sir. Indeed a frightening dream for me.

I was in a well -populated gathering (like a program). I was there holding a gun as if I were a security agent protecting the place . There were two other security agents there too holding guns too.
One of them approached me to borrow my gun. I was confused because he already had his gun with him,but I later gave him my gun. To my surprise, he then handed my gun to the third (last ) security agent who was already holding his gun too.

The last agent to receive my gun then turned to me in a sudden attempt to fire(kill) me. I was confused and I became scared as I felt I haven't done anything to deserve such. He then started killing people in the gathering to prove to me that he wasn't joking with his attempt to kill me .

I later saw an open window. I was confused on whether I could escape through the window, as I knew the agent would kill me after killing others in the gathering. I became helplessly confused on what to do to escape the death . At this point, I woke up.

2. Later ,another dream. I was traveling in a commercial bus. Suddenly, we noticed there were gun men operating and people have been killed . Our driver had to reverse back to escape. Later he took another open road ,but we saw dead people killed by the gunmen we traveled though the road . He quickly turned back again sensing that the route was not safe as well. Everyone in the bus was scared including me. At the point ,I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Bloodshed and violent killings may take place in your school soon, you have to pray against it now.

2. Tell your sister this dream and warn her to be careful and not trust anyone. She may meet someone that will hurt her and the people she's with cannot protect her nor care about her. She has to protect herself and care for herself
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sir.Taye my close female friend had this dream last night .

The dream!

I was in the dream when my Mummy's sister asked you to beg me to forgive her. But immediately you came inside where the both of us where, you held me and we left leaving her there.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2021
Sir.Taye good morning,
This is another dream my closest female friend had , help me.

I had a dream when we were inside a bush looking for a way out and suddenly a man came and attacked us and in that place it seems there are people I know and they were not seeing me because all we were looking for was a way out ,the man was holding a gun and you were trying to make sure he didn't shoot me and I was trying as much as possible for him not to shoot you and we two was dragging the gun with the man and the man shot me but I didn't fell down but felt something hit me .

And the second dream was, I came to your house in school I saw you using crutches but you were telling me that am fine and met all my class mates and they were all inside the room and i looked and left to buy food and I saw one woman that was looking at me smiling and my spirit was telling me that this woman wants to poison my food that one past, and it seems we met at my house in the village so we were about coming out and there is this man hitting a gong and the man was hitting it and I think the man was possessed and the man was chasing people and he was biting my finger and you just carried him hit him somewhere and wanted to pour something on me and I carried him and fling him somewhere and a barb wire cut him and the white substance he wanted to pour me now poured on him and he died.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Good day.

Had this unique dream. It was like in a living room watching a church program on telly. There was fire outbreak in the church and the senior prophet was running around trying to put it off. I was telling my mum that she should come and see this ministry/church going up in flames.

Suddenly it looked like a portion of our own house tried to catch fire too from charcoal/electrical appliances. I rushed and removed the cable from the power source to stop the fire.

What could be the meaning please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
I had this dream this afternoon .

as I was praying then slept off ,

So in d dream I was in my formal house watching TV then an occultic movie wanted to come up I tried stopping it but couldn’t so I switched off d TV , d room became dark then I tried to on the light but it wasn’t responding I felt that a Spirit is behind it , so immediately I started to bind d Spirit as I was on it the light bulb � began to flicker , I felt in my spirit that I should confess my sins and keep praying which I did then immediately it was as if a force wanted to paralyze me , a thought came to my mind about what I read in Rebecca Brown book about putting on the whole armor of God , immediately I said Lord please put on me your whole armor suddenly I felt strengthen to fight the force but it was the pulling me down I then said “I use the sword of the spirit to cut u off “ the acted like a cut something d force grip on me ceased immediately , I continued to pray and I felt a force moving in the room so I kept praying to cast the demon out , I felt in my spirit that I should put my hands on the wall which I did then immediately my hands became Hot it was like a signal that a demon was in the wall So i casted it out of d wall with the Name if Jesus , I began to hear it run round d room but couldn’t see it so I commanded it in Jesus Name to reveal it self which it did (it was a lizard ) then I commanded it to Leave this place and never come back and it ran like say I hold gun out of the door . As d tin commot me and my siblings go open one place naso other small small lizard were i no fit count de do marathon o see running to commot for house . My sister won kon off light naso we shout for em she kon de laugh us say so we de fear .
Naso I wake up , please interpret

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

It means diving purging, sanctification/purification. God may want to use you.

Good evening,
I was In a dream and Kate Henshaw (the actress) approached me that we should I should pray for us to go into partnership. Then she hugged me tight. While I was praying, I mentioned another ladies name( the lady was beside us but later corrected myself. I can remember the words of the prayer but feels like I prayed to be in partnership with her.

Also in a dream, I was in a room with lady friend. I was using her laptop and suddenly, her friend wanted her to take the laptop from me and this lady refused and instead I told her I will go with the laptop and she agreed. With the intention that she will come and meet me later to collect the laptop.

Please what does this mean.

Other information, I am not a fan of Kate Henshaw neither do I follow her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ugmama(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Dream of a family member sick (mother) and I wasn't aware because my siblings didn't tell me.
I came in shocked as she wasn't taken to a hospital.

What does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good evening sir, I just bought a new mosquito net and i slept under it and i had a dream that i woke up and i found the mosquito net old and torn with multiple holes made by rat, i was now wondering how my net came to look like this.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 2:44am On Aug 13, 2021
I had a dream, I picked two eggs in our compound in the village, one is cracked and the other isn't . My aunt is trying show me how to keep it safe, whereas I'm hiding it from her. I know she's �
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
chenzy12:
Good morning sir, I had a dream last night that I was with my mum's elder sister family in our own living room. It was in form of a reunion which two of them have come a day earlier and gone. In the living room. My mum's elder sister first born brought out some clothes and gave some to those sitted in the gathering, and he gave me a boxer.

2. I found myself climbing in uncompleted building. The roof of the uncompleted building is not fixed yet, so I was moving on the frame;assesing the level of good work being done on the building. There were also people like family or known people beneath watching me. Moving to the next phase of supervision I think, I wanted to fall but some how I rescued myself from falling.

3. I was in our former street with a big stood with tryes at the leg of the stood. The stood was running fast as if I was driving a car. I also saw my old friends from secondary school watching me, which I didn't greet anyway, until I part the stood in front of the house and entered. Thank you sir blessings.

1. It means the reunion was a pleasant and successful one, leaving behind good and lingering memories.

2. Uncompleted building means uncompleted plans, uncompleted purpose, or destiny. You may need to pray for the power and the grace to fulfill your destiny, purpose or calling and not lose it or fall.

3. Seeing yourself in your former street, seeing old friends from secondary school in the dream means spiritual retrogression or backwardness mostly caused by foundational curses and powers. You can pray against failure and anti-progress powers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
yemiprogress:
Please , kindly help interpret sir. Indeed a frightening dream for me.

I was in a well -populated gathering (like a program). I was there holding a gun as if I were a security agent protecting the place . There were two other security agents there too holding guns too.
One of them approached me to borrow my gun. I was confused because he already had his gun with him,but I later gave him my gun. To my surprise, he then handed my gun to the third (last ) security agent who was already holding his gun too.

The last agent to receive my gun then turned to me in a sudden attempt to fire(kill) me. I was confused and I became scared as I felt I haven't done anything to deserve such. He then started killing people in the gathering to prove to me that he wasn't joking with his attempt to kill me .

I later saw an open window. I was confused on whether I could escape through the window, as I knew the agent would kill me after killing others in the gathering. I became helplessly confused on what to do to escape the death . At this point, I woke up.

2. Later ,another dream. I was traveling in a commercial bus. Suddenly, we noticed there were gun men operating and people have been killed . Our driver had to reverse back to escape. Later he took another open road ,but we saw dead people killed by the gunmen we traveled though the road . He quickly turned back again sensing that the route was not safe as well. Everyone in the bus was scared including me. At the point ,I woke up.

1. Holding a gun in such instance or manner in the dream - to protect people means spiritual authority, office and power. However, you need to be careful, strong and vigilant lest you be beguiled and betrayed by the enemy or the people you love and trust which might be disastrous for you. Be watchful, be vigilant. Don't give yourself out.

2. Pray against bloodletting and destruction of any type in your path or which directly or indirectly affects you; pray for journey mercies all the time and don't take undue risks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Sir.Taye my close female friend had this dream last night .

The dream!

I was in the dream when my Mummy's sister asked you to beg me to forgive her. But immediately you came inside where the both of us where, you held me and we left leaving her there.

God had had mercy on her and she has been delivered from a strongman or household enemy.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Sir.Taye good morning,
This is another dream my closest female friend had , help me.

I had a dream when we were inside a bush looking for a way out and suddenly a man came and attacked us and in that place it seems there are people I know and they were not seeing me because all we were looking for was a way out ,the man was holding a gun and you were trying to make sure he didn't shoot me and I was trying as much as possible for him not to shoot you and we two was dragging the gun with the man and the man shot me but I didn't fell down but felt something hit me .

And the second dream was, I came to your house in school I saw you using crutches but you were telling me that am fine and met all my class mates and they were all inside the room and i looked and left to buy food and I saw one woman that was looking at me smiling and my spirit was telling me that this woman wants to poison my food that one past, and it seems we met at my house in the village so we were about coming out and there is this man hitting a gong and the man was hitting it and I think the man was possessed and the man was chasing people and he was biting my finger and you just carried him hit him somewhere and wanted to pour something on me and I carried him and fling him somewhere and a barb wire cut him and the white substance he wanted to pour me now poured on him and he died.

1. You guys should pray for one another as can be seen in the dream. You seem to have a common and strong enemy. Pray together with Psalm 91 until the threat is eliminated.

2. Look out for one another and keep each other in your prayers. The will and plan of the wicked concerning you will be destroyed. You are strong, together. Never relent till your enemies are silenced. But more importantly, bear fruits according to the bible, so that your victory and triumph will come faster and swiftly
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day Man of God.

In a dream, I sat with a number of people. One old woman was sharing food. I was contemplating if going to collect. She then called out that those who need food should come and collect. We then queued up to collect. While on the queue, I saw a guy trying to beat the line to join but couldn't and also an old unmarried lady I know walked through the queue to another side
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good day.

Had this unique dream. It was like in a living room watching a church program on telly. There was fire outbreak in the church and the senior prophet was running around trying to put it off. I was telling my mum that she should come and see this ministry/church going up in flames.

Suddenly it looked like a portion of our own house tried to catch fire too from charcoal/electrical appliances. I rushed and removed the cable from the power source to stop the fire.

What could be the meaning please?

What you're watching on tv in the dream is what is likely or about to happen to you physically or in real life. Your house/living room mirrors the church/your life, as the Holy Ghost is warning you and wanting you to get your act together and put your house in order; to obey him and be upright before him. Little faults, flaws or rebellion, straying away could be catastrophic to your destiny.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
azammi:
I had this dream this afternoon .

as I was praying then slept off ,

So in d dream I was in my formal house watching TV then an occultic movie wanted to come up I tried stopping it but couldn’t so I switched off d TV , d room became dark then I tried to on the light but it wasn’t responding I felt that a Spirit is behind it , so immediately I started to bind d Spirit as I was on it the light bulb � began to flicker , I felt in my spirit that I should confess my sins and keep praying which I did then immediately it was as if a force wanted to paralyze me , a thought came to my mind about what I read in Rebecca Brown book about putting on the whole armor of God , immediately I said Lord please put on me your whole armor suddenly I felt strengthen to fight the force but it was the pulling me down I then said “I use the sword of the spirit to cut u off “ the acted like a cut something d force grip on me ceased immediately , I continued to pray and I felt a force moving in the room so I kept praying to cast the demon out , I felt in my spirit that I should put my hands on the wall which I did then immediately my hands became Hot it was like a signal that a demon was in the wall So i casted it out of d wall with the Name if Jesus , I began to hear it run round d room but couldn’t see it so I commanded it in Jesus Name to reveal it self which it did (it was a lizard ) then I commanded it to Leave this place and never come back and it ran like say I hold gun out of the door . As d tin commot me and my siblings go open one place naso other small small lizard were i no fit count de do marathon o see running to commot for house . My sister won kon off light naso we shout for em she kon de laugh us say so we de fear .
Naso I wake up , please interpret

What you're witnessing is an attack by occultic powers and spirits; it also indicates demonic harassment. Although you have dealt with them to some extent but you need to get rid of them totally. Lizards represents poverty/penury and an occultic force is behind it. Sack all occultic and witchcraft forces from your home, life and environment with your prayers and with the word of God as you have learnt. The Lord grant you victory and freedom in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
sniperr007:

Good evening,
I was In a dream and Kate Henshaw (the actress) approached me that we should I should pray for us to go into partnership. Then she hugged me tight. While I was praying, I mentioned another ladies name( the lady was beside us but later corrected myself. I can remember the words of the prayer but feels like I prayed to be in partnership with her.

Also in a dream, I was in a room with lady friend. I was using her laptop and suddenly, her friend wanted her to take the laptop from me and this lady refused and instead I told her I will go with the laptop and she agreed. With the intention that she will come and meet me later to collect the laptop.

Other information, I am not a fan of Kate Henshaw neither do I follow her.

Both dreams means lust and seduction. Why did she have to hold you tight while you pray for her and even got distracted by another lady while you're praying for Kate. In the second scene both girls were practically fighting over you with one getting your attention. Avoid these type of temptations and flee fornication. Don't fall into temptation/fornication.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Ugmama:
Dream of a family member sick (mother) and I wasn't aware because my siblings didn't tell me.
I came in shocked as she wasn't taken to a hospital.

What does it mean?

Only pray for her and check up on her. Rebuke sickness and infirmity in her life. Your siblings should do same and you should support her emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by LikeAking: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Good day man of God. Just help me check what the future holds for me as regards success. I dream many dreams cool and uncool. I dont usually take them serious.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

1. It means the reunion was a pleasant and successful one, leaving behind good and lingering memories.

2. Uncompleted building means uncompleted plans, uncompleted purpose, or destiny. You may need to pray for the power and the grace to fulfill your destiny, purpose or calling and not lose it or fall.

3. Seeing yourself in your former street, seeing old friends from secondary school in the dream means spiritual retrogression or backwardness mostly caused by foundational curses and powers. You can pray against failure and anti-progress powers.

Thank you sir. The first dream there was no physical reunion at all.it was a complete dream.

Also, i saw myself coming out from the church yesterday. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Both dreams means lust and seduction. Why did she have to hold you tight while you pray for her and even got distracted by another lady while you're praying for Kate. In the second scene both girls were practically fighting over you with one getting your attention. Avoid these type of temptations and flee fornication. Don't fall into temptation/fornication.

Thank you very much.

I will do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.