Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day (2634 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
cool
Thought you've thrown away your phone cheesy
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SlimEBen(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yuneehk:

Really?? shocked But you might not be in my location

You're not in Lagos?
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Thought you've thrown away your phone : grin
. undecided how do you mean

How you been a while kiss
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:

Called, Twas turned off..

I'm chilling, talking with my pops. cool

Missed you scarra.. undecided
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Called, Twas turned off..

I'm chilling, talking with my pops. cool

Missed you scarra.. undecided
ba3 low

No light cry cry

How's he doing? I miss u too .....

NEPA did not allow me to watch my bbn in peace I am really pissed right now angry
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by EasyMind(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Like Every Other Day Bro
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
ba3 low

No light cry cry

How's he doing? I miss u too .....

NEPA did not allow me to watch my bbn in peace I am really pissed right now angry

Dang! You couldn't go out to charge, I guess? sad

He's a strong man, he's cool. We're discussing my big brother's wedding plans cool

Make this bbn nor go give you belle o undecided
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Dang! You couldn't go out to charge, I guess? sad

He's a strong man, he's cool. We're discussing my big brother's wedding plans cool

Make this bbn nor go give you belle o undecided
trying to be happy grin I don't feel like charging sef ayam angry angry

Wow so when is his wedding cool has he gotten a bride yet I wanna sign in kiss

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
mayweather40:
not necessary you have sex
what do u mean
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
trying to be happy grin I don't feel like charging sef ayam angry angry

Wow so when is his wedding cool has he gotten a bride yet I wanna sign in kiss

Charge joor undecided for my sake smiley

Lol, I'll do crazy stuff to make u happy. embarassed
You almost look like teddy bear when you smile grin

Wedding should be this easter. Pending when my mom would return. She wants to be there. Sign in kor.. undecided
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by abimbawealth(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
mayweather40:
miracles like getting a boyfriend before on the 14?
Hehe.. ..who knows? Maybe, Maybe Not
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
yhermmie:

I don't need one lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by mayweather40(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
what do u mean
when you said Sinz I thought maybe you were implying that 'sins' were gonna occur on val's day... guess I misunderstood you
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by mayweather40(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
abimbawealth:
Hehe.. ..who knows? Maybe, Maybe Not
keep your fingers crossed
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by abimbawealth(f): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
mayweather40:
keep your fingers crossed
Yay... That day is to show love.. .not necessarily your bf or gf
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Yuneehk(f): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
SlimEBen:

You're not in Lagos?
No I'm not smiley
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by mayweather40(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
abimbawealth:

Yay... That day is to show love.. .not necessarily your bf or gf
yeah everyday is a day of love. spend the day how you want but always remember to be happy
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Charge joor undecided for my sake smiley

Lol, I'll do crazy stuff to make u happy. embarassed
You almost look like teddy bear when you smile grin

Wedding should be this easter. Pending when my mom would return. She wants to be there. Sign in kor.. undecided
this easter ...in d east right? Where is mom ?

Goan tell NEPA to bring my lightv angry I am running outta patience ooooi
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by abimbawealth(f): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
mayweather40:
yeah everyday is a day of love. spend the day how you want but always remember to be happy
Yea, way to go.. .

@bolded.. .you too
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
this easter ...in d east right? Where is mom ?

Goan tell NEPA to bring my lightv angry I am running outta patience ooooi

Yup both of em live and work in the east. The bride is a doctor while the groom is staff with the state house of assembly.

In california.

I don call NEPA, they said you should be patient till its midnight grin

I heard they evicted one housemate today, Cocoice or sumthin...
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Yup both of em live and work in the east. The bride is a doctor while the groom is staff with the state house of assembly.

In california.

I don call NEPA, they said you should be patient till its midnight grin

I heard they evicted one housemate today, Cocoice or sumthin...
yeeepieeeee our light is back grin grin
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SINZ: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
yeeepieeeee our light is back grin grin

Told ya wink

Charge, we'll talk at dawn.
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
SINZ:

Told ya wink

Charge, we'll talk at dawn.
ok cheesy
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by ebonflexy(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Raine80:
Skiing!!! A lot more exhilarating

Is that you in your pic? Are you white? Skiing too... Yeah.... Likely white
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SlimEBen(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Yuneehk:

No I'm not smiley

embarassed cry
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2017
yhermmie:
B
Biko have mercy on me ke, lets make it B + B = A... Dont let us both die in loneliness when we can both work it out and make it sunny ke..
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
L0velyn:

biko how many pikin you don born? no vex ooo... That your boobs eh eh eh.. since i look am, i don get headache.
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by yhermmie(f): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
paybak:
Biko have mercy on me ke, lets make it B + B = A... Dont let us both die in loneliness when we can both work it out and make it sunny ke..
Am in mid 20's, finalist, am tall, like 6'2, a model, not so rich buh not broke though, slim.. Thats all i remember about myself for now... am between ondo and ibadan.. cant keep distance relationship cuz my communication habit is way too bad. will send you my pictures if you need to see me. Thanks...( That's your profile abi) so it can't work cos I stay very far from where you are
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by mhizoma(f): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Hormoniyi25 post=53658727]
U sure ?[/quote

very sure. just like a normal day to me
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
yhermmie:

Am in mid 20's, finalist, am tall, like 6'2, a model, not so rich buh not broke though, slim.. Thats all i remember about myself for now... am between ondo and ibadan.. cant keep distance relationship cuz my communication habit is way too bad. will send you my pictures if you need to see me. Thanks...( That's your profile abi) so it can't work cos I stay very far from where you are
Now thats the reason why i dont like putting up stuffs here, my words has finally bn used against me.. Thank you for breaking my heart with your reply ooooo.. Buh where you dey self? people do travel to moon because of the love they have for it and some people commit suicide because of the love they have for God. Oya try me now.
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by yhermmie(f): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2017
paybak:
Now thats the reason why i dont like putting up stuffs here, my words has finally bn used against me.. Thank you for breaking my heart with your reply ooooo.. Buh where you dey self? people do travel to moon because of the love they have for it and some people commit suicide because of the love they have for God. Oya try me now.
Continue deceiving yourself... Don't worry abt my location
Re: How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day by SlimEBen(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2017
yhermmie:

I don't need one lipsrsealed

Make i con queue, wetin b my number abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Crushed, A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.