Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! (2629 Views)

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Good day Nairalanders. I hv come to table ds matter to the supreme court of Nairaland for matured advice.
Derz this damsel i hv known for 2 years nw bt we jst started official dating last year December. Our relatonship has been running smoothly. Bt where i started getting sleepless nite z wn she will b imagining what our kids ll b like and other future plans together.
I sincerely love her, but the koko nw b say she is older than me (gbeses re o). I hv promised myself neva to tell her buh last nite wen we met, i felt her pain wen she said anybody that will waste my time in relationship God will stop dah person nd som funny tinz too coz she loves sincerely and doesn't wnt trouble.
Nw please Panel of Nairaland, without coming for my head, bladder and kidney.
Please do u think i shld disclose my real age as against hers or mk i maintain lowkey.. If i disclose m ds love matter fit die o. Help ya brother! Tankiu
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by sleemoon(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2017
U be grade 1 MUMU.... How age take affect love? That's the mistake we folks of dis era make... Jst because the lady is older than u doesn't mean u guys cant marry for God sake... M Tayad of all dis irrelevant stories being brought to nairaland.. Before we know it now it ll grace Frontpage... Mtcheew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2017
You better tell her that you are older than her, this one she don dey reason marriage things lolzz cheesy.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2017
If she really loves you, it won't be a big deal. Love knows not age.

1 Like

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2017
but how you go lie abt age at first na? Why?..... It's only ladies I know that hide ages.

Op. Tell her. The truth will be revealed all the same. Whatever happens, take it as your fault

2 Likes

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by SuperSuave(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2017
If you love her enough you should let her know and if she loves you enough she wouldn't mind. Age is just a number as they say.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
sleemoon:
U be grade 1 MUMU.... How age take affect love? That's the mistake we folks of dis era make... Jst because the lady is older than u doesn't mean u guys cant marry for God sake... M Tayad of all dis irrelevant stories being brought to nairaland.. Before we know it now it ll grace Frontpage... Mtcheew
Bros pls i feel u shld hv respected ur sef dan to rain abuses on me... U no get bad mouth reach me o.. Bt i control mine with maturity.. Gradeless mumu

5 Likes

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by vezi4real: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2017
I don't get you, are u afraid if you tell her you are younger than her, she will jilt you? Or you have decided not to marry a lady older than you? why did you start the relationship in the first place.. However, its not too late to tell her what is on ground. Provided you have not lied about your age before to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Lionessza(f): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Good day Nairalanders. I hv come to table ds matter to the supreme court of Nairaland for matured advice.
Derz this damsel i hv known for 2 years nw bt we jst started official dating last year December. Our relatonship has been running smoothly. Bt where i started getting sleepless nite z wn she will b imagining what our kids ll b like and other future plans together.
I sincerely love her, but the koko nw b say she is older than me (gbeses re o). I hv promised myself neva to tell her buh last nite wen we met, i felt her pain wen she said anybody that will waste my time in relationship God will stop dah person nd som funny tinz too coz she loves sincerely and doesn't wnt trouble.
Please do u think i shld disclose my real age as against hers or mk i maintain lowkey.. If i disclose m ds love matter fit die o. Help ya brother! Tankiu

You said she told you she doesn't want someone wasting her time right? Then why are you? . Tell her the truth and let her decide what she wants, continuing to decieve her any longer will lead to resentment. This should be her choice to stick with you or leave, now stop being selfish and get on with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by rossyc(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Why hide ur age if u truly love her, let her know ur age if she isn't comfortable with that then its time to let her go no need wasting her time.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by spartan50(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2017
If you feel same way and you truly want to marry, tell her your true age. If walks fine but if she stays better.. It's in your hands bro
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by olac21(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
How did you get to know she's older than you and she isn't aware?Tell me that first before i advise you!
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Splinz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:

I'm trying so hard here to make sense out of this whole thing. Was there any agreed pact stipulating your age limit before you guys start the relationship? Was it based on age?

In fact, for not being detailed enough, just open the door. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:

I'm trying so hard here to make sense out of this whole thing. Was there any agreed pact stipulating your age limit before you guys start the relationship? Was it based on age?

In fact, for not being detailed enough, just open the door. sad
Lol.. Oga no vex.. Jst dat frm my physique m very matured so i asked her her age then added two plus hers nd told her i.e she feels m older dan her.. Nd i feel she ll b disappointed nw if i tell her
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
olac21:
How did you get to know she's older than you and she isn't aware?Tell me that first before i advise you!
I told her a wrong age
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by boomssey(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Doesn't make sense.u knew she was older before screwing her didn't you?there is God o!

1 Like

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Fernandowski(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
age is just a number bro.... google Dwayne wade and read about his relationship with his wife

wade is 35 whereas the wife is 44.... just google it
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Age is nothing but a number, unless you're a cheese or wine.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:
Age is nothing but a number, unless you're a cheese or wine.

You don enter one chance; I have seen your mentions running into thousands. Anyway, I'm already looking for flight ticket to go meet u.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Snow84:

You don enter one chance; I have seen your mentions running into thousands. Anyway, I'm already looking for flight ticket to go meet u.

Lol, because of that?
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, because of that?

I gave up 'eye for an eye' long ago; that's why I have been watching proceedings from the sideline. I need to calm your frayed nerves, but I don't want to do it here so that my tribesmen won't revoke my citizenship, lol. So, whenever I arrive SA, I will do the soothing proper.

Well, I can see you have toned down arguments.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Snow84:

I gave up 'eye for an eye' long ago; that's why I have been watching proceedings from the sideline. I need to calm your frayed nerves, but I don't want to do it here so that my tribesmen won't revoke my citizenship, lol. So, whenever I arrive SA, I will do the soothing proper.

Well, I can see you have toned down arguments.

smiley
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by olac21(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:

I told her a wrong age
Ok,do it this way...tell her if the age difference isnt much!is it up to two years difference
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Age for women is not just a number. I know because my girl whom I love like mad and who I'm sure loves me so much is 2yrs older than me.OP, the best thing to do is to tell her your real age. If she truly love you, then she will love you more for coming clean and that's the foundation of truth you're laying. As for me and my girl, I keep on reminding her by my actions that I am more than capable of handling her. But the age factor always make her feel like 'if this relationship ends, this guy has nothing to loose and I have everything to loose'. If you can handle those thoughts feel free to move on with the relationship. To add, dating an older person has been the best for me in all ramifications grin grin.

1 Like

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
speechless, that's how you make me feel
senseless, that's how you sound right now.

Why will you tell her a wrong age
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:
How old are you and how old is she?

Its the Nigerian mentality anyways. Here we believe its more normal for the male to be older than the female. In saner climes, its not a necessity.
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Guys i hv jst told her.. She felt speechless and disappointed.. And almost burst into tears. And also said i shldnt hv told her at all, coz dah ll b better. Bt after all said nd done we r still in love nd decided to mk dt our little secret. Aswear i love ds lady. Nd hope we get to d future frm here. Tanx for doz dat gingered me to man up nd tell her.. Tnx also for d critics at least u showed dah u cld use ur keyboards to type... Romancelanders problem solvers since 1650 A. D
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by ChopBellefull(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

How old are you and how old is she?

Its the Nigerian mentality anyways. Here we believe its more normal for the male to be older than the female. In saner climes, its not a necessity.
Jst one year difference
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
sleemoon:
He is not saying he cant marry d girl
He is thinking if the girl will still feel the same way if he discloses that he is younger
Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Greenbullet(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2017
henro4niger:
Age for women is not just a number. I know because my girl whom I love like mad and who I'm sure loves me so much is 2yrs older than me.OP, the best thing to do is to tell her your real age. If she truly love you, then she will love you more for coming clean and that's the foundation of truth you're laying. As for me and my girl, I keep on reminding her by my actions that I am more than capable of handling her. But the age factor always make her feel like 'if this relationship ends, this guy has nothing to loose and I have everything to loose'. If you can handle those thoughts feel free to move on with the relationship. To add, dating an older person has been the best for me in all ramifications grin grin.
like my girl too , 2 years older, I swear she changed my life ,dating an older lady is the best, like having a mini mummy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by sirusX(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Greenbullet:
like my girl too , 2 years older, I swear she changed my life ,dating an older lady is the best, like having a mini mummy.
Sugar mummy things...bad guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! by Greenbullet(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2017
sirusX:

Sugar mummy things...bad guy cheesy
lols, but really date a older girl because younger girls will behave childish around older men, when my girl want the D, she go start to romance from your head to your toe,make you feel like a king, unlike younger girls who will want you to make the first move and be showing unnecessary green light.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls / Tell Me This Girl's IG Account Or Where I Can See Her Videos. / Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.