Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? (1085 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Ladies, What Would You Do To Your Man IF You Caught Him Doing This? (pics) / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by DeRay98(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Which way ladies

Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
You seem primitive for posting this....this sh!t's been making the rounds on almost all the social media...
Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by Chuknovski(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
You seem primitive for posting this....this sh!t's been making the rounds on almost all the social media...
at least encourage him,it would go a long way
Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Maybe that's way the person who posted this and likeminded individuals are probably single they bring a whole suitcase full of requirements yet are far from perfect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by DeRay98(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:

Did I eat your overdue brunch?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by DeRay98(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Raine80:
Maybe that's way the person who posted this and likeminded individuals are probably single they bring a whole suitcase full of requirements yet are far from perfect themselves.

People with this kind of fault finding attitude always see the faults in others and never themselves. They are usually selfish and unwilling to make needful compromise.
Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Love requires comprise grin

It's a case of knowing what you can tolerate. I have an educated one who thinks he's always right and I can tolerate that grin
All his other good qualities pay back for that one annoying quality.

I'm very sure there are things he finds annoying about me and he compromises too. Love is give and take.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by RoyalBlak007: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
LeView:
Love requires comprise grin

It's a case of knowing what you can tolerate. I have an educated one who thinks he's always right and I can tolerate that grin
All his other good qualities pay back for that one annoying quality.

I'm very sure there are things he finds annoying about me and he compromises too. Love is give and take.

Hmmmmm grin
Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Hmmmmm grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Are You Caught Up In This? by youngberry001(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
number4 iz fvcking my own cry

(1) (Reply)

He Pays N30,000 Plus For His Girlfriend JAMB Malpratice / She Shoved My Face Into Her Pussy, Telling Me To Catch Her With My Mouth. / I Want To Invoke Curses On My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.