Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia (30974 Views)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

Some Nigerians are funny. Which peace do you want him to rest in?
You want someone who prolly took his life or lied to his wife then prolly lodged up for a weekend sexcapade to rest in peace?
Don't mind them.

rip my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by obembet(f): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Which tribe dey do that kind nonsense self...

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by dacblogger: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

And Sunday is supposed to be a day where fvcks are given eh?
It means i dnt want 2 hurt your feelings on a sunday...
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by tiswell(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

You want someone who prolly took his life or lied to his wife then prolly lodged up for a weekend sexcapade to rest in peace?
What makes you any bettersadabi na you holy pass? Who are you to judge the dead?
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Jaabioro(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
....he told his wife that he is on business trip.. he has done nothing wrong, he was actually on business trip and nature came calling.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by shumuel(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/12/man-dies-aba-hotel-telling-wife-business-trip-umuahia/

Shame! Its Men like this one that spend more on Olosho than their wives, that N200k could be the payment for the sexxx rump but he wouldn't pay his kids school fees, its really a shame. angry
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Epositive(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
be plain with ur wife... it doesn't hurt

#let'sbuildahappyfamily #restinpeace #positivevibes
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by asatemple(f): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nawa for life ooo.i Must advise, every couple should make their house a home to avoid flimsy excuses from partner
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
tiswell:
What makes you any bettersadabi na you holy pass? Who are you to judge the dead?
Let us learn to tell ourselves the truth. The fallacy of not speaking evil about the dead is what it is. A fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by segebase(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
rip
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by ManTiger(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
The guy took overdose of manpower and d babe no show. He had cardiac arrest as a result.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by dingbang(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
ManTiger:
The guy took overdose of manpower and d babe no show. He had cardiac arrest as a result.
gbam grin u will make a good detective

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by felixomor: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Don't mind them.

rip my foot

Thats harsh......
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
angry apple1992 and marschatal come and prove me wrong now

Lol.. so it was all true.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Blaiseikenna50: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

may God have mercy on you even in death you are still vomiting rubbish
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

There could be so many reason da will make some1 decide to lodge in a hotel especially as a business man...sincerely wen I read post like urs attacking some1 else dat wished d man a peaceful rest, I wonder how we have all lost our humanity. If u cannot afford d cost to pay n rest in a hotel room doesnt mean any1 dat does is on sexcapade as u presumed by ur shallow way of thinking...hypocrites like u are even d ones da spend all dey av got in ashawo quarters... There have never bn any wise judge who is quick to judgements... D autopsy report comes b4 any judgement buh even after dat, who are u to judge....pls try n gain some wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Blaiseikenna50:
may God have mercy on you even in death you are still vomiting rubbish
Mr Hypocrite, with all your puritanical vibes, adoring the dead more than the living, have you taken a minute to think of the wife and kids he has left behind and how they would survive?
For a man to lie to his wife about his intents and actions, doesn't that suggest to you that she is gonna be on a long thing now that he is gone?
Are you even conversant with the inheritance structure in the East and how widows are OYO after the demise of the husband?
Goan rest him in peace na. Nigerians are a comic relief in their orientation, swear down!
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

There could be so many reason da will make some1 decide to lodge in a hotel especially as a business man...sincerely wen I read post like urs attacking some1 else dat wished d man a peaceful rest, I wonder how we have all lost our humanity. If u cannot afford d cost to pay n rest in a hotel room doesnt mean any1 dat does is on sexcapade as u presumed by ur shallow way of thinking...hypocrites like u are even d ones da spend all dey av got in ashawo quarters... There have never bn any wise judge who is quick to judgements... D autopsy report comes b4 any judgement buh even after dat, who are u to judge....pls try n gain some wisdom
Yawns.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by ufuosman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Factfinder1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Apple1992:

Lol.. so it was all true.
undecided
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Idydarling(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Joel3:
at the rate people are dying in hotel room is alarming. I am just scared because I am planning to use valentine day.
hmmmm
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

Yawns.
Lol...u can't afford food too....I taught its only a decent hotel accommodation da u can't afford ...continue yawning like I give a fvck...
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by godunia(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
The best place to have quite time is in the hotel. My wife knows I go to the hotel to rest and she's OK with it. Man can die anywhere so stop judging us
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by marshalcarter: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
angry apple1992 and marschatal come and prove me wrong now
so person cannot play with you againgrin grin

its marshalcarter cool
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by amdoyin82(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
abdulaz:
Today na just death stories dey enter front-page

But where is the olosho that he lodged with

Did she disappear
she dodge
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
PaperLace
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by ezewealth(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

Let us learn to tell ourselves the truth. The fallacy of not speaking evil about the dead is what it is. A fallacy.
Your are no Saint my dear, he may have have his reasons, don't be quick to judge, there is a saying that goes " good people are sometimes guilty of some awful things" the only thing u can wish the dead is RIP, leave the rest for GOD
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by ipobarecriminals: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
sad embarassed thank God by but rescue Kanu from the clutch of......,sorry from the lap of one osu girl. If not for the timely intervention of bubu,we for. .......... And this is a life lesson to some of u that lie to ur partner.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by star4ever: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
Aww too bad.

When I was reading I thought I would see anything like he lodged with another woman ..

Same thought here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Kingsway Departmental Stores In Lagos, 1975 / 7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.