Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola (8201 Views)

Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others / Lagos Lawmakers Fight Tinubu Over Speakership / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by puffpuff: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
With all these, is there is any difference between the AC and PDP? Nigeria politicians are all the same irrespective of party affiliation. They all possess the evil intention of milking our resources to their selfish advantage.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Lagosboy: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
Welcome to the murky politics of Nigeria. One thing i know for sure is riding the back of a god father to an execuitive position has serious bottlenecks. I doubt if Fashola can win the ticket on AC platform, the worst scenerio is for him to contest on another platform maybe striking a deal with the DPA might be his way out.

However , I have the feeling the days of relevance of Tinubu in lagos poilitics are drawing to a close. 30 years ago it was mobolaji johnson, Femi Okunu then Lateef jakande who held poitical influence. In the last 20 years there had been no clear leader , then the opportunistic Abraham Adesanya smuggled Tinubu who lost the primaries into the flag bearer of AD. I remember it was the same Olu Falae who brokered a deal at his house in VI btw the gentleman of good memory Funsho Williams and Tinubu. $ years after Tinubu swept his god father aside and took control of the political landscape of Lagos. The law of karma is abt to catch up with him that is why he his hell bent on not allowing anyone rule for two terms so as to not gain enough clout to push him into early retirement.

It is a battle the end is difficult to predict but i have a feeling Tinubu with his selfish interest might work with PDP and compromise in order to check mate Fashola. 2011 will be a war in my beloved state!!! It is only a matter of time till the shepard will come to lead his flock of lagosians to the promised land.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by fuke(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
If it is in Compass, it is trash. Nairalanders should dicard this.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by adekampe: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
i dont believe any of this one bit. .first off the facts are distorted. .they sound like false rumors pieced together . .sounds like the PDP who has not been able to give us light for 3 terms are at it again. . .the same PDP running the exalted seat of the presidency from a sick bed

what hurts me the most is how they try to paint a commited public servant like banire in a bad light. .a total gentleman who i understand holds a phd in Law. .i dont see how a holder of the highest law degree would slap a fellow public servant. .if you ask me this is all gibberish. . .gbenga daniel at his mischief again

PDP is the problem of nigeria. .we need to remove them
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by TheSly: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
Eeko Oni Baje Oh. . . . .
. . . . cool

Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by yeswecan(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
What a shame to Tinubu, I no longer have respect for him.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by software(m): 12:32am On Dec 08, 2009
How big is this fight ooo? is it bigger than a mosquito?
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by temmytanny(m): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2009
you people shouldnt be carjoled by this news from COMPASS.

even though there could be crack between Uncle FASH and and him OGA,i dont think Tinubu can ever try to replace him.

Compass is owned by Gbenga daniel of PDP,so what do u expect from such news paper.its like THE NATION(owned by AC)saying bad things about YAr ADUA.

Tinubu stil get 80% of road concrats in lagos tru HITECH,while fashola him self has his own company PLYCOM,so where is the CRACK btw them?

any news from the nation,daily independent ,the sun,and the compass shouldnt be believed until u hear from other newspapers.

they are political news papers
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2009
Nice graphic there.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by felele(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2009
Fashola needs to watch his back seriously.

Having served as Tinubu's Chief of Staff, and having saved his behind from going to jail on more than one occasion, he knows where "Asiwaju"'s bodies are buried, so to speak, and therefore has the upper hand in this battle.

If the constitution is amended in time for the 2011 elections to allow independent candidates to contest, Fashola, on his current trajectory, will win in Lagos State as an independent - hands down!

If not, he can always negotiate with his friend, Jimi Agbaje and his fellow DPA members, who want nothing more than to cut "Tinubu" (also known as Amoda Ogunlere) down to size, and also stop him from milking Lagos State altogether.

His Sins:

1. Raised a N50b bond for infrastructure in Lagos state and did a good job on Lagos Island. On the mainland, all the roads except the one in Yaba by PW are sorry excuses for construction jobs and will be found out within one rainy season. Where did the N50bn go?

2. Despite the N50bn, he apparently concessioned (read sold) Lekki-Epe expressway to a private consortium, one of whose members he has a serious stake in, namely the grossly incompetent Hi-Tech construction company. Their lack of expertise is an open wound on the Lekki-Epe expressway that users of that road are bearing right now and will bear for years to come unless the "concession" is revoked on grounds of non-performance.

3. There is an allegation, which refuses to go away, that he owns a controlling interest in Alpha Beta Consulting, a company fronted by a UK returnee, which earns around N2.1b in commissions every month from all Lagos State revenue, just for printing and issuing receipts!

4. In addition to selling the Lekki-Epe Expressway to himself, he has allocated thousands of hectares of the choicest lands in the Lekki axis to companies in which he has a substantial interest, or to himself and to his wife, who, incidentally is eyeing Ganiyu Solomon's senatorial seat.

5. He controls almost all the commissioners in Fashola's cabinet, with the unsalutary scenario of him having to clear decisions made at state executive council meetings. Commissioners like Banire and Abosede Francisco (considering the Physical Planning bill he sent to the house, in which he arrogated the power of life and death in Physical Planning in Lagos State to himself as commissioner) undermine the Governor at every opportunity and slow down the pace of development in the state to sabotage Fashola's efforts to drag us into the 21st century.

6. He planted a lot of politicians in strategic civil service positions, like Gbenga Ashafa, the Lands Perm. Sec., who is constantly undermining the governor by not paying compensations to villagers for land acquired for development, and constantly carries out controversial and dodgy acquisitions, which the Governor has found himself having to repudiate, because he knew nothing about them. For clarity's sake, the Land Use act vests the power to acquire and allocate land in the person of the Governor, and not a civil servant of any kind. But if Ashafa gets the go ahead from Tinubu, he assumes God has spoken, and acts without consulting the Governor. There are many more like him planted in the service.

However, one thing he doesn't seem to realise is that Fashola has support. That support is based entirely on Fashola's work so far. We can see the difference between someone who wants to feather his own nest, and someone who actually takes pride in his work. Fashola should harbour NO FEAR, because the voice of the people is the voice of God. Ignore Tinubu and his people, and actually start weeding them out, starting with the civil service infiltrators, and then moving on to the political appointees. If they were appointed by Tinubu, no matter how much loyalty they pledge to you, WEED THEM OUT. If not, they will wait for you to turn your back and knife you whenever Tinubu tells them to.

One area you can also cut them down to size is to get your own people in the House of Assembly to pass a bill returning Lagos state to 20 local governments, and carrying out elections into all of them immediately. You have people who are ready to back you with money and sweat ALL OVER LAGOS STATE, even in Ibeju-Lekki! Just say the word, and you'll be surprised. Supplant Tinubu's boys in the LGAs and hand back their land, advertising, market, parking and sanitation revenue to them, and you'll have your own machinery in place overnight, which Tinubu's people will not understand. You must start moving NOW!!

Eko o ni baje o.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by illusion2: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2009
felele:

Having served as Tinubu's Chief of Staff, and having saved his behind from going to jail on more than one occasion, he knows where "Asiwaju"'s bodies are buried, so to speak, and therefore has the upper hand in this battle.

If the constitution is amended in time for the 2011 elections to allow independent candidates to contest, Fashola, on his current trajectory, will win in Lagos State as an independent - hands down!

If not, he can always negotiate with his friend, Jimi Agbaje and his fellow DPA members, who want nothing more than to cut "Tinubu" (also known as Amoda Ogunlere) down to size, and also stop him from milking Lagos State altogether.

His Sins:

1. Raised a N50b bond for infrastructure in Lagos state and did a good job on Lagos Island. On the mainland, all the roads except the one in Yaba by PW are sorry excuses for construction jobs and will be found out within one rainy season. Where did the N50bn go?

2. Despite the N50bn, he apparently concessioned (read sold) Lekki-Epe expressway to a private consortium, one of whose members he has a serious stake in, namely the grossly incompetent Hi-Tech construction company. Their lack of expertise is an open wound on the Lekki-Epe expressway that users of that road are bearing right now and will bear for years to come unless the "concession" is revoked on grounds of non-performance.

3. There is an allegation, which refuses to go away, that he owns a controlling interest in Alpha Beta Consulting, a company fronted by a UK returnee, which earns around N2.1b in commissions every month from all Lagos State revenue, just for printing and issuing receipts!

4. In addition to selling the Lekki-Epe Expressway to himself, he has allocated thousands of hectares of the choicest lands in the Lekki axis to companies in which he has a substantial interest, or to himself and to his wife, who, incidentally is eyeing Ganiyu Solomon's senatorial seat.

5. He controls almost all the commissioners in Fashola's cabinet, with the unsalutary scenario of him having to clear decisions made at state executive council meetings. Commissioners like Banire and Abosede Francisco (considering the Physical Planning bill he sent to the house, in which he arrogated the power of life and death in Physical Planning in Lagos State to himself as commissioner) undermine the Governor at every opportunity and slow down the pace of development in the state to sabotage Fashola's efforts to drag us into the 21st century.

6. He planted a lot of politicians in strategic civil service positions, like Gbenga Ashafa, the Lands Perm. Sec., who is constantly undermining the governor by not paying compensations to villagers for land acquired for development, and constantly carries out controversial and dodgy acquisitions, which the Governor has found himself having to repudiate, because he knew nothing about them. For clarity's sake, the Land Use act vests the power to acquire and allocate land in the person of the Governor, and not a civil servant of any kind. But if Ashafa gets the go ahead from Tinubu, he assumes God has spoken, and acts without consulting the Governor. There are many more like him planted in the service.

However, one thing he doesn't seem to realise is that Fashola has support. That support is based entirely on Fashola's work so far. We can see the difference between someone who wants to feather his own nest, and someone who actually takes pride in his work. Fashola should harbour NO FEAR, because the voice of the people is the voice of God. Ignore Tinubu and his people, and actually start weeding them out, starting with the civil service infiltrators, and then moving on to the political appointees. If they were appointed by Tinubu, no matter how much loyalty they pledge to you, WEED THEM OUT. If not, they will wait for you to turn your back and knife you whenever Tinubu tells them to.

One area you can also cut them down to size is to get your own people in the House of Assembly to pass a bill returning Lagos state to 20 local governments, and carrying out elections into all of them immediately. You have people who are ready to back you with money and sweat ALL OVER LAGOS STATE, even in Ibeju-Lekki! Just say the word, and you'll be surprised. Supplant Tinubu's boys in the LGAs and hand back their land, advertising, market, parking and sanitation revenue to them, and you'll have your own machinery in place overnight, which Tinubu's people will not understand. You must start moving NOW!!

Eko o ni baje o.
[size=15pt]SOLID ! Enough respect at your critical analysis  smiley[/size]
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by rasputinn(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2009
@ All

For all of you doubting Thomasses who have chosen not to believe that this story is true simply because the OP quoted compass newspapers,better wake up to reality,the roforofo is REAL,EVERYTHING IN LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN BLACK AND WHITE

In any case,most other dailies and tabloids have run similar stories @ one point or the other,so where did y'all miss it
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by rasputinn(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2009
Lagosboy:

Welcome to the murky politics of Nigeria. One thing i know for sure is riding the back of a god father to an execuitive position has serious bottlenecks. I doubt if Fashola can win the ticket on AC platform, the worst scenerio is for him to contest on another platform maybe striking a deal with the DPA might be his way out.

However , I have the feeling the days of relevance of Tinubu in lagos poilitics are drawing to a close. 30 years ago it was mobolaji johnson, Femi Okunu then Lateef jakande who held poitical influence. In the last 20 years there had been no clear leader , then the opportunistic Abraham Adesanya smuggled Tinubu who lost the primaries into the flag bearer of AD. I remember it was the same Olu Falae who brokered a deal at his house in VI btw the gentleman of good memory Funsho Williams and Tinubu. $ years after Tinubu swept his god father aside and took control of the political landscape of Lagos. The law of karma is abt to catch up with him that is why he his hell bent on not allowing anyone rule for two terms so as to not gain enough clout to push him into early retirement.

It is a battle the end is difficult to predict but i have a feeling Tinubu with his selfish interest might work with PDP and compromise in order to check mate Fashola. 2011 will be a war in my beloved state!!! It is only a matter of time till the shepard will come to lead his flock of lagosians to the promised land.

Well done bro,you've got a very good sense of history,your story is fact-checked true
This is the most informed and succinct reply on this thread thus far
You're spot-on
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by rasputinn(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2009
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by tkb417(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2009
The write up doesnt make sense

The last time i checked Fash and Tinubu are scheming 2geda to go for the jugular
who wrote this story
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2009
I don't think it makes any difference, I see Fashola enjoying another term as the Governor of Lagos State.

Eko o ni baje = Fashola. His absence = Eko ma baje and I don't think Lagosians are ready to go back to where they were a little over 2 years ago. I strongly believe they'll do anything to keep Fashola.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by babapupa: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2009
It was also gathered on Monday that the Lagos State Chairman, Chief Oladele Ajomale, wrote Ikuforiji to complain that the executive members of the party, including the National Vice-Chairman, Alhaji Tajudeen Olusi, were treated shabbily at the budget presentation on November 17.

In his letter to Ikuforiji, Ajomale reportedly complained that the Speaker did not recognise him at the budget presentation while he had to give his seat to the National Vice-Chairman of AC, Alhaji Tajudeen Olusi, because the Assembly’s protocol officers did a shoddy job.

lol @ egotistic petty assholes,
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by illusion2: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2009
babapupa:

I don't think it makes any difference, I see Fashola enjoying another term as the Governor of Lagos State.

Eko o ni baje = Fashola. His absence = Eko ma baje and I don't think Lagosians are ready to go back to where they were a little over 2 years ago. I strongly believe they'll do anything to keep Fashola.

This is the critical point. . . . HOWEVER we should note that most Lagosians have always had a general apathy towards elections&politics,which is what the political jobbers take advantage of.

So. . . . .for this(your prediction) to happen people need to take their votes more seriously.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
Let me point out that what gives people like Tinubu,(I prefer him to many politicians in Nigeria though) adedibu, Uba chris is the so called middle class who refuse to cast their votes during elections. And in some cases stay at home as soon as thugs show their ugly behavior. We have to learn to sacrifice our own convenience at a time to uphold our elections especially if we have a worthy leader. Please let us register to vote, and be ready to defend our votes in the face of intimidation.

Without this, I am afraid we are going to keep complaining forever.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by royalest: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
Disquiet in Lagos Assembly
By Kemi Obasola, Published: Tuesday, 8 Dec 2009

The Lagos State Governor, Mr.

The alleged rift between the Executive and the Legislative arms in Lagos State was again brought to the fore on Monday when allegations of the possible impeachment of the state Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, by the lawmakers became rife.

The lawmakers, it was alleged, had already collected about 32 signatures towards a clandestine process that may lead to Fashola being served with impeachment notice over allegations of financial indiscretion.

The disquiet over the alleged impeachment move has heightened about three weeks after the Speaker, Mr. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, cautioned the governor at the annual budget presentation not to be carried away by the indiscriminate accolades being poured on his administration.

Although the Chairman of the House Committee on Information, Mr. Ipoola Omisore, denied the allegation of Fashola’s impeachment, a lawmaker who spoke under condition of anonymity, said Fashola’s group was trying to whip up unnecessary sentiment to cover certain perceived improprieties.

Omisore said, “I can tell you that there is no plan to impeach the governor. I can also assure you that the 40 lawmakers in Lagos State have not discussed any issue that has to do with impeachment.”

Also, the Majority Leader of the Assembly, Mr. Kolawole Taiwo, said the allegation was baseless.

The state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Opeyemi Bamidele, also said he was not aware of plans to impeach the governor.

But the member of the House who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity said, “The governor and his team bought two helicopters with special expenditure without the knowledge of the Assembly. It is our fault, we did not put a clause in the 2009 budget that the Assembly must be informed about what the Special Expenditure is used for. We never expected him to buy anything as expensive as that without the Assembly’s knowledge.

“For the 2010 budget, we will put a clause there asking that we be informed before the Special Expenditure is spent on anything.”

Another member who also spoke under condition of anonymity, said, “The Executive after failing to destabilise the House has started going round with rumour of impeachment. Already, we learnt the governor and some leaders of the party had formed a new political alliance which will be registered in case Fashola does not emerge the governorship candidate of the Action Congress for the 2011 election. The new party-alliance has political leaders who used to be the backbone of the Justice Forum.

“Fashola wants to use these turbulent times to test his political clout. He wants to preempt the House. He obviously wants to see how public opinion will swing if the subject of impeachment is broached. The party-alliance he formed with other leaders may be used to confront the AC when registered.”

Yet, our correspondent reliably gathered that the House’s grouse with the governor was not only on the procurement of the two helicopters. A competent source revealed that alleged improprieties in how contracts were awarded in the past few months has irked the lawmakers.

The source cited the disquiet that has greeted the award of contract for Christmas decoration for major streets in Lagos at the cost of N280m.

“A good number of us are not happy with the direction that the beautification project is taking, especially on how the same contractor who got the Christmas decoration contract last year at the cost of N320m. I know that queries are being raised and this particular matter with all the relevant documents will be presented for debate on the floor this week.”

When contacted, the state Commissioner for the Environment, Mr. Muiz Banire, said seven contractors had been given approval to light up the city with decorations during Christmas.

“These contractors will be paid by corporate organisations like Globacom, Skye Bank and FCMB. They will also enjoy branding exposure within the next one month,” he said.

It was also gathered on Monday that the Lagos State Chairman, Chief Oladele Ajomale, wrote Ikuforiji to complain that the executive members of the party, including the National Vice-Chairman, Alhaji Tajudeen Olusi, were treated shabbily at the budget presentation on November 17.

In his letter to Ikuforiji, Ajomale reportedly complained that the Speaker did not recognise him at the budget presentation while he had to give his seat to the National Vice-Chairman of AC, Alhaji Tajudeen Olusi, because the Assembly’s protocol officers did a shoddy job.

When contacted at 8.03pm on the telephone, Ajomale simply said, “Please call me back.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200912083121243
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by bjmighty(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
Things are taking a new twist now but irrespective of how it may turn out to be i believe Lagosians and Nigerians won't halt yelling "Eko oni baje ooo BRF"!
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by paddylo1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
Raised a N50b bond for infrastructure in Lagos state and did a good job on Lagos Island. On the mainland, all the roads except the one in Yaba by PW are sorry excuses for construction jobs and will be found out within one rainy season. Where did the N50bn go?
. . .i guess u apparently think 50bln is a lot of money. . .well lets see thats $300million

depending on the type of roads and km lenght of roads built in the island,that might not be a lot of money at-all
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by mbulela: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
felele:

His Sins:

Eko o ni baje o.

maximum respect.
this how to analyse issues not personalities and ethnicity or trading insults.
well done.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
felele:

His Sins:

Eko o ni baje o.

I doubt if Fashola has his own people in that house. Even the speaker is Pro-Tinubu
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by DOAweb(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
WHATEVER!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Ben13: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
No fighting, pls.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by Nezan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
We wait and see how this thing plays out.
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by DOAweb(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
Nezan:

We wait and see how this thing plays out.

No point waiting man, we all know the end, 9ja is plagued with the 'culture of Cronyism'!!
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by jintujinta(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
There is no good man in politics. If you were good before joining, you will become bad by the time you become one. the very process that bring each candidate into position is corrupt. So if you want to maintain you good name and sanity, stay away from politics. you cant occupy any position in this country without a godfather and when you assume your office you either dance to the tune of your godfather of you fall otu of position.

That is the big lesson!
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by eherbal(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
wot goes round comes round.if the post is any thing to go by then tinubu has it coming!he once bit the hands that fed him by stabbing chief ganiyu dawodu in the back and made the old man irrelevant in AD back then.for record purpose it was ganiyu dawodu that favoured tinubu over the late funsho williamsof blessed memoy,FOR THE GUBERNITORIAL IN LAGOS.if fashola decides to cut the umblical cord that binds them,then tis bout time so lagos may progress,eko oni baje,AMIN. grin
Re: The Big Fight: Tinubu’s Men Set To Battle Fashola by oddy4real(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
I see those accusing COMPASS NEWSPAPER which is OWNED by Gbenga Daniel of cooking up the story because they want to destabilise AC as short sighted and blinded by emotions like bitches.
Is THE NATION AND NEWS not owned by TINUBU AND AC. Or have you forgotten that these two papers report nothing positive on DANIEL AND THE PDP. Ok, we should take everything the NATION tells us as right? RUBBISH
Remember "OMISORE GONE"? That was a caption on the Nation the day Omisore was removed as a Senator, You would have thought Omisore was dead. My opinion is the story by COMPASS was not based on mere speculations but on facts which are there for all right thinking people to see. ; undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo / Power Generation Drops To 3,494MW / Fashola Approves Construction Of 70 Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.