Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady (1286 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by jimfarayola(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
a lady posted "Who marriage epp" on facebook

please I want to reply her in an epic manner, she is a fucking feminist base on my previous encounter with her
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by chuksp09(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tell her to ask RMD and his beautiful family..
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol .. If I say wetin dey my mind, dem go ban me
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
jimfarayola:

please I want to reply her in an epic manner, she is a fucking feminist base on my previous encounter with her

let ur response be 'who woman Toto don epp' do this and go and sin no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ofcos who marriage EPP sef angry undecided
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by slimthugchimee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
*No wonder because of it something as stupid as you you exists * angry

give her that

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Berbierklaus(f): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
And what's wrong with being a feminist?

That's her opinion your much sort after epic reply won't change nothing
This one you had to open a thread for it,shows how bothered you are about her impression of marriage,meanwhile she ha a right to her own opinion tongue

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by slimthugchimee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

This one you had to open a thread for it,shows how bothered you are about her impression of marriage,meanwhile she ha a right to her own opinion tongue

are you a feminist? undecided
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by EWAagoyin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
problem of been raised by a single parent... not her fault she never saw or felt love of couples only in movies.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What's not wrong with being a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by DrayZee: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
Ofcos who marriage EPP sef angry undecided
Melania Trump

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:
Melania Trump
I see cool
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by firstking01(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
jimfarayola:

Tell her to look straight into the eyes of her parents and ask them, "who marriage epp"undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by DrayZee: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
L0velyn:
I see cool
Now that you see, will you marry me?
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by jimfarayola(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Tell her to look straight into the eyes of her parents and ask them, "who marriage epp"undecided

this is huge
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
slimthugchimee:
*No wonder because of it something as stupid as you you exists * angry

give her that

DOPE!!

just tell her.. "You are correct.. as I saw you, I asked myself that question too" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Shakes my head vigorously!! angry
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
He needs back for a lil defenceless feminist grin grin grin

#Female_Equality cool

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by freda506(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
How can someone give himself a headache over someone else's opinion? S.m.h

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Berbierklaus(f): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Shakes my head vigorously!! angry
Shake it,left,right,front,back,up,down,360°,120°,60°,30° 25° until it comes off gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by jimfarayola(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
freda506:
How can someone give himself a headache over someone else's opinion? S.m.h

and what is your headache if you are not ready to give me what I want
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Shake it,left,right,front,back,up,down,360°,120°,60°,30° 25° until it comes off gringrin
LOL.. Enjoy wink
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
An epic reply to a stated opinion? I think you have no knowledge about the subject discussed else you wouldn't sort a reply here. Simply lay down your own opinion and let her see things from another perspective. Two wrongs don't make a rightsmiley
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by mayweather40(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
tell her marriage epp your mama wey marry your papa come give birth to you, together dem take care of you till you grow up come start to dey run your mouth
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
either she is a hard core feminists or a cucumber babe(lesbian )
Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by freda506(f): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
jimfarayola:

and what is your headache if you are not ready to give me what I want
My headache is that you're so eager to engage an innocent lady in a topic you know nothing about. If you don't like her feminist views, be smart enough to oppose her in your own words.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Epic Reply For This Post By A Lady by jimfarayola(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
freda506:
My headache is that you're so eager to engage an innocent lady in a topic you know nothing about. If you don't like her feminist views, be smart enough to oppose her in your own words.

and I have decided to give her nairaland voice ...end of story

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily / Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe / Is It By Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.