Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88987 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
Cheap and reliable
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
Refusal to be undersold was by choice
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
Get it done right the first time
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
Gift of another day, Thanks to Him
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
A day in the shoe of a great buyer
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
We are blesseddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

We are blesseddddddddddddddddddddd

Femi, as a mechanic or motto operator, can you tell me which car brand is better, better engine and stuff.

Hondo Accord, Nissan Maxima/Altima?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
I would settle for Accord, anytime and any day:
Performance is great
Fuel consumption is beautiful.
Maintenance is not too expensive.
Not too sure, but remember you lived in cold city, so when all is cold and the rides wont start, Accord would, cos they are built to last.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I would settle for Accord, anytime and any day:
Performance is great
Fuel consumption is beautiful.
Maintenance is not too expensive.
Not too sure, but remember you lived in cold city, so when all is cold and the rides wont start, Accord would, cos they are built to last.

I actually live in FL, warm [borderline HOT] state.

Yea, I thought so about the accord too. Thanks!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I actually live in FL, warm [borderline HOT] state.

Yea, I thought so about the accord too. Thanks!

I guess i mix u with someone else . . . thot you were in Calgary in Canada (My Bad)
Even in the heat of FLorida (Sun City) you surely wanna go for an accord, but if you are worried about cost of buying, then, you could look into some American machine, but you sure cant and wont go wrong with Accords . . . . Anaconda is better . . . . grin
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by carsNcars: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2010
;d
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by nyrol(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2010
i dey hail o
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
nyrol:

i dey hail o

Chief . . . . Na u now, I remain loyal
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
carsNcars:

;d

Thanks for your encouragement
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Oskilala: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
fhemmy! how much would a clean 2003 pathfinder cost
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
Oskilala:

fhemmy! how much would a clean 2003 pathfinder cost

We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.
Thank you so much for your inquiries.

For a clean, reliable and a Lemon free 2003 Nissan Pathfinder, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 1.85M Naira.

See the posted Big Black and Beautiful Pathfinder and imagine all you could do with it.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
The Back of the BBB 2003 Pathfinder

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
MOreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Oskilala: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
nice ride, apologies 4 any stress, pls can u get one dats leather interior & a 2004 model also,
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
Hi Fhemmy,

I have about N2m, what year of the 2nd generation Toyota RAV4 can I get (i mean including all landing costs)?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
Oskilala:

nice ride, apologies 4 any stress, pls can u get one dats leather interior & a 2004 model also,

No need for apologies, Sir.
For a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder with leather, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 2.13M Naira
For a 2004 with No Leather, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 2.3M Naira
For a 2004 with No Leather, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 2.55M Naira

Looking forward to doing business with you soon, and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.
For more info, mail us.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2010
Gridlock:

Hi Fhemmy,

I have about N2m, what year of the 2nd generation Toyota RAV4 can I get (i mean including all landing costs)?

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.

2M Naira is a lot of money and would be able to fund a 2002 Toyota Rav4, 2003 might be possible, but surely will be tight.
This is to land the ride in Lagos at no extra cost.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
We wish you all a wonderful Christmas
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
We will shine in the New Year, shine with us
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2010
So much for much more less
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks for all your business year round
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2010
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2010
What a great year it has been, we owe it all to HIm
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2010
We are so looking forward to the year of greatness and a year of shinning . . . .so shall 2011 be for us at Fhemmy Motos . . . .In Jesus's name
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2010
It has been a great year.
We wanna wish you all a great new year.
See you all at the top
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2011
We have what you want . . . . He has made us head, and not the tail
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2011
It could have been you

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.