Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88906 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
More to come, a great day is today
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2011
A deal like a deal make and baked well
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
We have deals that will blow your minds
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
Another day with so much potentials, blessed is blessed
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
We have what it takes to pull the deal . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by baaliyah(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2011
Hi bros pls how much is the landing cost of 2009 Toyota Hilux pick up to Abuja from Cotonou
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
ba_aliyah:

Hi bros pls how much is the landing cost of 2009 Toyota Hilux pick up to Abuja from Cotonou

Thanks for your time on our thread.
Please note that we are not one of the Cotonue dealers.
I resides in North America, and my rides are from America or Canada directly sent by us.

Looking forward to your business, if you ever chose to roll with the best from where they ride with style
s.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
We are blessedddddddddddddddddd
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
You want it?
We can get it
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2011
We are appreciative of all that we have
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2011
God has been faithful to us . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
The blessing of the lord, makes one rich and addeth no sorrow to it
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
Get a deal like you would never blv
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:24am On Jan 12, 2011
Let us take the stress of buying a machine for you . . . . So that you could worry about driving in style and paint dem town red
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
God has brought us this far and ready to do so much more . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
It is marvelous in our eyes, what the Lord has done
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:44am On Jan 13, 2011
We pledge to continue to deliver the best for less
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thanks for the gift of another day with blessings added to it
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by tosenbaba(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr Femi,
Great Job u doing,.
now quick one.
1: lexus jeep RX300-350
2: Highlander
3: Acura Mpx

all SUV should be between 2002-2003 model and all not leather seats.

a. what would be the cost of buying & shipping
b. where would it be shipped to
c. who is responsible for the clearing
e. payment module.

tks,
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
tosenbaba:

Mr Femi,
Great Job u doing,.
now quick one.
1: lexus jeep RX300-350
2: Highlander
3: Acura Mpx

all SUV should be between 2002-2003 model and all not leather seats.

a. what would be the cost of buying & shipping
b. where would it be shipped to
c. who is responsible for the clearing
e. payment module.

tks,

Your time on our thread is appreciated.
We take pride in what we sell and the name that we have given, so we do our best to give the best with respect.
Just a quick response to some of the questions:
a. Costs will be posted later

b. They would be bought in USA or Canada, depending on where the best deal is, and will be shipped to Lagos State, Nigeria

c. Clearing could be done by us, and could be done by your own clearing agent, we will just have to work out some procedures.

e. Payment module: There will be a requirement for deposit as soon as we struck a deal, meaning you would have seen the ride in pix and you are satisfied, you would have met with our Nigerian representative and be comfortable.
However, the deposit minimum of 40% is needed, but based on the value of what you buying and the discount that you requested, we might change the deposit minimum.

Looking forward to you business.

Please note that Acura MDX, Lexus RX Model all comes with leather, so if you dont want something with leather, the you would be looking at only Highlander.
Let us know how you want us to proceed.

Once again, thanks for your inquiries.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by tosenbaba(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good
love your prompt response, but would need more info, on the following too
1. do i pay for d clearing here in lagos and wats d price
2. would your shipping be containerized or RoRo
3. then, i would love if you could summarize the total cost
4. the last is TRUST.
tks my guy
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
tosenbaba:

Good
4. the last is TRUST.
tks my guy

Just saw this on my way out of the office, so just to let you know that your time on our thread is appreciated.
I will respond to this when i get home.
Once again, looking forward to you business.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Jan 14, 2011
tosenbaba:

Good
4. the last is TRUST.
tks my guy

Sorry to have let you waiting, Sir.
Now let us take care of your concerns one after the other . . . . . . .

1. There are different kinda arrangement, you could pay for the clearing in Nigeria, cos we dont need clearing money here but in Nigeria, however if you chose to pay for the clearing in Nigeria, we ave to make sure the money is ready latest a week before the ride arrives in Nigeria, cos we would not want some delay in clearing and making us to pay charges that aint worth it.
The clearing cost for would be in the range of 320K to 340K depending on the agent.

2. Shipping from Canada will be containerized while from America will be RoRo

3.The prices are as follows:
2002 Lexus RX 300 = 2.24M Naira
2003 Lexus RX 300 = 2.40M Naira

Toyota Highlander
2002 Toyota Highlander = 2M Naira
2002 Toyota Highlander Limited = 2.3M Naira

2003 Toyota Highlander Sport = 2.2M Naira
2003 Toyota Highlander Limited = 2.5M Naira

Acura MDX
2002 Acura MDX = 2.18M Naira
2002 Acura MDX Touring = 2.23M Naira

2003 Acura MDX Sport = 2.31M Naira
2003 Acura MDX Touring = 2.4M Naira

The price quoted above includes the cost of:
Buying
Transport to the port
Shipping
CTN Fee
Sending the BOL to Nigeria
Clearing of the machine.
Cleaning before deliver/Pickup.

We will be sure you wont have to pay anything extra.

4. Trust is the least of your worry, we have delivered to enough people on Nairaland.
Also, you dont have to deal with a faceless human behind the PC or screen of a laptop, you would get to meet and sit down with our Nigerian partner and make sure you are comfy before any deal happens.
We will show you waht you getting
We will answer all your questions
And we will update and carry you along on everything that has to do with the deal till delivery is made.

Our name is so important to us.
So it is not the money we will make from you that will fill the bucket but the money we will make from the people that see the ride that we got you and are so happy, so referral is so important to our business and God has given us a name to protect and we will guard it and be appreciative.

Once again, looking forward to your business.

Look into the budget and the prices quoted you and let us know which one you would like to know more about or see the pictures of what is available and we will be glad to do that for you.

you are blessed . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by tosenbaba(m): 5:13am On Jan 14, 2011
thank you very much, guess all my questions have been answered,
promise to get back to you ASAP.
gat all your information and would be workin on it.
thanks
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
tosenbaba:

thank you very much, guess all my questions have been answered,
promise to get back to you ASAP.
gat all your information and would be workin on it.
thanks

Thanks and we will be looking forward to your business.
Be Blessed
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hurry in!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Don't pay too much for the car of your choice, Take a look at this fantastic 2000 Nissan Maxima.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Hurry in!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Don't pay too much for the car of your choice, Take a look at this fantastic 2000 Nissan Maxima.

This could be yours for only 1M naira . . . But hurry, limited time offer
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:06am On Jan 15, 2011
Happy Saturday . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.