Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? (1015 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Hi nlers,
A friend of mine needs matured advice on this subject issue below.

His girlfriend of 2 years whom he loves and regularly gives cash and other freebies came along one day and requested for a certain amount of cash. This guy not being financially strong at the moment told her he can't provide all of it and only gave about 70% of it. The girl left and contacted him after 2 weeks that she is pregnant and is not ready to mother a child thus she needs to terminte the pregnancy. Being his first time, this guy went around gathering cash so as to make up for the arbortion price and post arbortion drugs related to him by the girl.

After all this, he asked the lady about hw it went and she said fine but refused to supply the name of the clinic she used though she later gave in and told him one random name. To cut the story short, He later detected from one of her close friend whom she said accompanied her to the clinic that she was never pregnant. Upon confrontation, she said she only needed the money to complete the full amount she needed at first. Although she apologized and promised not to do it again.. my guy still feels cheated and thinks he needs more advice as regards the issue and about moving on with the relationship.

pls help him out with mature advices.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by sosexy111: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2017
People shaa..

I don't know who gave people the right to terminate pregnancies in the first place, the way its always been talked about as if its nothing..

Anyways to your topic..
They both should go their separate ways as non of them are worth any good relationship..
The lady lies and can still devise other means of extorting money from men and is not a trustworthy partner. Desperate chick.

The guy is not a good guy.. Readily willing to terminate the life he created not minding that his girlfriend's life could also be terminated in the process making it double murder. You love someone and got her pregnant and was ready to kill the child. OK

The two should get a life, nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2017
The girl is evil. If I was the one, I won't go on with the relationship. How can you make the guy you love go through all that stress and make him believe he had a child?
Next time she'll do something else and that something else will be very crazy. My advice, dump her sorry arse cause its obvious she's using him there's her main guy somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by enuk80(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
NA mugu ur guy be..tell am to run go church
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by daewoorazer(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Ur guy na DINDINRIN.... the type that spoils shows for real niggaz

I pray he uses the money to buy condom and boxers for another badt nigga

Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Mzpurity:
The girl is evil. If I was the one, I won't go on with the relationship. How can you make the guy you love go through all that stress and make him believe he had a child?
Next time she'll do something else and that something else will be very crazy. My advice, dump her sorry arse

Thanks.. Told him dt too. but he said he loves her truly.
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2017
enuk80:
NA mugu ur guy be..tell am to run go church

wat would you have done if it were you?
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
daewoorazer:
Ur guy na DINDINRIN.... the type that spoils shows for real niggaz

I pray he uses the money to buy condom and boxers for another badt nigga

Hw would you have handled it?
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Dhavids:

Thanks.. Told him dt too. but he said he loves her truly.
The girl is using him, its glaring
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Amirullaha(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Booked
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Sex is really damn good when u explode inside.. But if u ain't ready to face consequences, condoms are not damn expensive... It's better safe than sorry...
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by daewoorazer(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Dhavids:

Hw would you have handled it?

Good question
The foundation he laid is faulty

1. I ain't the type that showers manie and gifts to puszays......
2. The gal converted him into her ATM
3. Don't be surprised she is in for his money
4. Tell d guy not to end the relationship himself, but tell him to start saying NO to all her requests. I mean allllll
5. Get back here and thank me

1 Like

Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
People shaa..

I don't know who gave people the right to terminate pregnancies in the first place, the way its always been talked about as if its nothing..

Anyways to your topic..
They both should go their separate ways as non of them are worth any good relationship..
The lady lies and can still devise other means of extorting money from men and is not a trustworthy partner. Desperate chick.

The guy is not a good guy.. Readily willing to terminate the life he created not minding that his girlfriend's life could also be terminated in the process making it double murder. You love someone and got her pregnant and was ready to kill the child. OK

The lady said she was not ready to mother a child and brought the pregnancy idea. she stood her ground all tru till she got the money.
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Mzpurity:
The girl is using him, its glaring

he knows wat she did is bad. but wants to be schooled very well by several advices before he opts out. he believes love covers all things
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sex is really damn good when u explode inside.. But if u ain't ready to face consequences, condoms are not damn expensive... It's better safe than sorry...

I agree with you.. but after 2 years into the relationship.. condoms are not for everyday
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by Dhavids(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2017
daewoorazer:

Good question

4. Tell d guy not to end the relationship himself, but tell him to start saying NO to all her requests. I mean allllll

nice. he is coming in ere soon... to read all this himself
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by donbene4(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
People shaa..

Anyways to your topic..

dude read and understand!..don't blame the abortion on the guy,the girl herskef suggested it at first.. Stop saying it as if twas the guy that suggested the abortion..as fr the relationship, I think he guy should break up with her cos it's obvious she's after money
Re: Can You Continue With The Relationship And Marry A Girl Who Did This To You?? by donbene4(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2017
daewoorazer:

Good question

you've said it all

(1) (Reply)

Mental Slavery. / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Wife/hubby? Watch Hilarious Answers / Fashion Or Madness? Ladies Go To Night Clubs Completely Na.ked (see Shocking....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.