Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (13098 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Ladies your first visit and you saw him like this will you continue or quit?

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2020
There are worse ones than this

This one even has small bed and personal toilet...3k carpet and a small paint job would make that place look a little habitable.....

What’s bothering me is that black thing beside the whit rag..wtf is that??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by JunctionBox: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by pyyxxaro: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
This kin guy preek nor suppose to de stand anyhow oh

Hustle hustle oh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
hoot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by olamidedivotee(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria Ladies will marry him if he has big gbola.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by dukeprince50: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Life start somewhere.
Sylvester stallion was homeless at first, today he is worth over $400m.
I'm not saying this guy will make it, he's probably one of those monikers on NL insulting people upandan

15 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by EM123: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Life start somewhere.
Sylvester stallion was homeless at first, today he is worth over $400m
my brother u are right , nigeria girls prefer cooked food instead of them cooking the food.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Stacyomolola(f): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:
There are worse ones than this

This one even has small bed and personal toilet...3k carpet and a small paint job would make that place look a little habitable.....

What’s is bothering me is that black thing beside the whit rag..wtf is that??

Seems like waste bag gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by padi94(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Girls will still visit... as far as them see food chop

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Many guys started like this and they had gfs then,nothing new.

Dont let these comments fool you. Everyone is a king/Queen online.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Girl will still visit him jawre....a little touch to that room will make it look cool...dude is broke that's why everything is like that..... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by jawalis(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
So far he has cash at hand. These bitches will stay for day.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
a pussy(slay queen) will have quickies with him, if he's hot, handsome and have big cucumber, and block his contact afterwards. But a good woman will clean up the house for him, help him grow and change his life for good

25 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by SavageResponse(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Life start somewhere.
Sylvester stallion was homeless at first, today he is worth over $400m.
I'm not saying this guy will make it, he's probably one of those monikers on NL insulting people upandan

Being homeless in the United States is not the same thing as being homeless in Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by sunshineV(f): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
At least he get Bluetooth speaker

23 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by dukeprince50: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2020
SavageResponse:

Being homeless in the United States is not the same thing as being homeless in Nigeria
What about John Fredrisken from Cyprus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ikem84(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
I started like this, but now the story is quite different by God's grace and mercy.

21 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Shootingstar93(f): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
a pussy(slay queen) will have quickies with him, if he's hot, handsome and have big cucumber, and block his contact afterwards. But a good woman will clean up the house for him, help him grow and change his life for good

Lol.... Like that lady did in acrimony, but he chose someone else when he made it in life... grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

Lol.... Like that lady did in acrimony, but he chose someone else when he made it in life... grin

no, she pushed him away, she listened to her sister and friend's advise, the guy even tried by getting her family house back and gave her a lot of money...... Were you expecting him to leave the other lady who so believed in him and helped him blow

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Of course but first fix the place up a bit. It's just visitation nah grin
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2020
I'll help him and clean up
Then block everything about him afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by excessmon(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Being homeless anywhere is the same...... rule is hustle or remain homeless
SavageResponse:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Seankhalifa: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll help him and clean up
Then block everything about him afterwards grin
sure.... �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ednut1(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
10k is enough to buy carper, bed sheet and curtain. This guy no get joy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

Wtf! She said it's over.That was why the guy moved on.So if the guy no make am now and he later married another person.You won't judge this way

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Cheryph200(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Awon werey girls dey will pick race
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
thugmanwiz:
Ladies your first visit and you saw him like this will you continue or quit?
MY BROTHER when you as a man visit a LADY and meet her apartment like this, will you continue with her..?
You Answer the Question..
Would you recommend such a Lady to your Younger Brother... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Genset: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
I will block his number right there without him knowing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Freelane33(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
NEVER MOCK THE PAIN YOU’VE NEVER ENDURE .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by HammedOlanaija(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gold Diggers will say shit of cos.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Blackfire(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
When I started in life journey that guy's house is a 5 star hotel...

But today....People I have tenant in my buildings.

Marry your friend,help meet, soulmate...not destiny destroyer

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.