Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! (23154 Views)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / Unsafe Abortion Kills Over 2,000 Nigerian Women Yearly- Dr Lamai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by justmenoni: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Op, how old are u and ur friend? So I can access if you're diligent enough to figure out that your friend meel
ds to seek help from a Doctor and not from nairaland
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Roum(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=ifypoly post=53669040][/quote]thankz man
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by LEXYCOM: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Na u dey flow blood for 2weeks abi? Say d truth and let help u
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by theway83: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2017
av u asked her made be she was did abortion.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Olaiya26: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2017
akinlex:
It baffles me that you have to bring a serious issue like this here. Is there no hospital around you that you can go to see a doctor?

And to think of it 2weeks!

Apayan ni yin o!

Hey bro! Yo just spoke out my mind.....nairaland don turn hospital.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Olaiya26: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2017
akinlex:
It baffles me that you have to bring a serious issue like this here. Is there no hospital around you that you can go to see a doctor?

Apayan ni yin o!

Hey bro! Yo just spoke out my mind.....nairaland don turn hospital, maybe yo wait 2weeks more maybe it would stop.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Olaiya26: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2017
akinlex:

Apayan ni yin o!

Hey bro! Yo just spoke out my mind....nairaland don turn hospital, maybe yo wait for 2weeks more if it would continue.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Juicypot247(f): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
yemsai:
Doctors in the house pls help my frnd..she has been on her period since 30th of january till now.

It also happend 2 her early december..(she menstruated for more than 2 weeks) her normal period lasts for 4-5days.now she is very worried and she hasn't been using any drugs.

She was sick some weeks ago nd was given only injections..could this be d possible cause?if not pls wat is causing it? And what can she use 2 stop it? Thanks
Tho she will b going to see a doctor today..

Does your friend have irregular menstrual period? This might be as a result of abnormally thickened uterus lining due to hornonal imbalance. It might also be PCOS, thyroid disorder or an untreated infection.

Why not advise her to visit a Gynae. I've experienced it before, it's not funny. Her blood count would definitely be very low by now.

If she can't afford a Gynae, she might want to try Mycogynon, it was prescribed to me when I was going through the trauma. It's a contraceptive with a mixture of progesterone and Oestrogen to regulate the female hormone. Please note, this will only work of she has hormonal imbalance.

She should visit a Gynaecologist and not just a Doctor.

Take care.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Ourboss: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Ask her whether she did abortion recently. Get back to me if yes.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by emekaRaj(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2017
yemsai:
Doctors in the house pls help my frnd..she has been on her period since 30th of january till now.

It also happend 2 her early december..(she menstruated for more than 2 weeks) her normal period lasts for 4-5days.now she is very worried and she hasn't been using any drugs.

She was sick some weeks ago nd was given only injections..could this be d possible cause?if not pls wat is causing it? And what can she use 2 stop it? Thanks

Just two weeks, I hav seen 6 weeks now, the cause varies, so go an see doctor, there are injection they use to stop it
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by omoharry(f): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2017
yemsai:

i had similar problem some time ago..i went to see a Gyno and discovered it was infection..menstrual irregularities could be caused by many things..e.g Fibroid, infection etc.Tell her to see the Doc immediately so that she does not become Anemic.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Ruzuman: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
She should visit a doctor, especially a gynaecologist. Let them do a check up. I have a herbal medicine that can work. Its called RUZU herbal bitters.
Contact me on 08120466890 for further enquiries about the product
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
I doubt you telling me the truth.

But u can convince me by showing me pishures
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
yemsai:

Did she take postinor 2?
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by adecz: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stay there & be giving her Alabokun & Goko Mixture, no take her go hospital..... Ignoramus!!!
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by dabrightt: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
samkay3g:
go and see herbalist... no time
I knw u are joken
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by dabrightt: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckfuckman:
How are we sure this news is true. Or u did this to hit FP. How are we sure you're not the girl.
But as u can see my name is fuckfuckman. Please the only solution for her is for to get belle. .
Pls I can forkk very well and strong. Please locate her to me if she's ready I will give her belle. So the issue of blood will stop thanks.

Contact me here to forkk her for u thank u 07061503441.
#Biafra
Seun, Lalasticlala I suppose fit use ordinary mouth talk to u guys ibeg I need to click unlike for this foolish guy because he is nt making any sence at all..
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by dabrightt: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
sisqology:
I hope she has not been used by those boys grin grin grin
I didn't blame u I blame those animals who click (Like) the rubish u just typed
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by protocoll(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
What are you waiting for? Run to the hospital and stop using your friend as a proxy.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by obontobolo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai, 2 weeks of menstruation.... It impure blood. Tell him to drink bitter leaf water after/be4 menstruation for 1-2weeks. Tank me later. Nb: dont drink when menstruating.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by gozzy121(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Syd effect of contraceptives
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by francisMKD(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
pictures or......
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by def111(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
she don go sex with the wrong boy for one night stand which the boy have use her from ritual.. December last year for Christmas Money
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by remebombom: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let her take tranexamic acid 8hrly, bleeding shld stop in 3 to 4 days
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by ufuosman(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
infection can cos it, let her see doctor
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by kinguwem: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
How old is she? Commonest cause of excessive menstrual bleeding is anovulation due to hormonal imbalance. She needs to see a doctor.
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
More like hormonal issue?
It happened to me sometime last year and i was given Primolut N tablets 5mg.
After taking it for 30 days, it was gone. smiley

Better still visit your Doctor...

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by sisqology(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
dabrightt:
I didn't blame u I blame those animals who click (Like) the rubish u just typed

Grow up. Err! I only stayed the fact that is possible
Re: She Has Been Menstruating For Over 2 Weeks, Please Help! by Turks: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast his stone grin
Buharimustgo:

I know u r an Islamic demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice / Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.