Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Horrible Journey Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Horrible Journey Experience. (594 Views)

My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday / My Horrible Commando Experience ( Ladies Only) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Journey Experience. by tonaydo(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
[b]I had a horrible experience on the road and I will gist you how it happened so grab your pop corn.

So we were home all day gisting o when a friend let's call him 'okoro' received a call from a friend in portharcourt, it was nothing so serious though but then okoro told him how bored we are in enugu and also suggested we needed to at least change location. He agreed and quickly we began to pack up the things needed for the journey.

In less than 10minutes we were done and off we went to the park at holy ghost. How much be ticket okoro asked the driver, N1,500 he replied and we paid, got into the bus that refuse to get filled up on time. After waiting for 2hours the bus was finally filled up and the journey to portharcourt stated. I can't even explain the speed of that vehicle because within me I felt even someone riding a bicycle was 10times faster than us, we left enugu at about 6pm and got to aba around 10pm. Damn enugu to lagos seem closer than enugu to ph that very day, but thank God we got to aba at least the journey don near so I thought.

Abeg I go put una for another bus because na aba be my final destination the driver shouted, everyone in the bus started insulting the yeye driver but e no concern am as e park bus begin off load us. After much argument he fixed us in another bus and around 11:09pm the bus was filled up and the journey started again. We approached several road blocks on the way and they conducted their stop and search exercise. Few minutes has gone by and the nightmare began, I heard someone shouted 'everybody surrender your belongings' and before I knew what was going on one of them brought out a gun (the thieves were three in number) the other one was close to the driver, he landed the driver a resounding punch and ordered him to stop the car. He collected the car key and the last one quickly opened the passengers door, all this thing just dey happen like nollywood movie for my eyes meanwhile okoro and I was with so many valuables we wanted to flex with in ph.

One of the armed robber brought out a bag and roll by roll he started collecting their valuables, when he got to the role before mine he asked the guy in front of me to drop his items or he will stab him and this grown man started shouting 'mummy o mummy o'. All this things are happening and okoro that was seated close to the window taught as a lagos sharp guy he could escape so he passed through the window so he could escape.

'GBOOOA' we heard a very loud sound like say tyre burst, it turned out that as okoro was trying to escape one of them caught him and landed him a special slap and all we could hear from okoro was 'sorry sir' as he jumped back into the bus. All this things was happening and one force man was seated until it got to his turn and they collected all his valuables without any complain or resistance from him but I guess the robber was not done with him as he dragged him down from the bus and in the process cut his belt, Chai the force man vex say them cut him belt remove biro from him pocket chuk the guy for neck, he had to leave the man's belt cos the cut was really deep as this was going on other brave dudes from the bus like me stood up to the other two and we over powered them and we also recovered our belongings.

From afar we could see a road block but then they didn't know what was happening until some cars that passed us got to them and informed them, they eventually came and they were helpful enough to give us another bus that took us to ph.[/b]

source: http://unclecosmosdiary..com.ng/

Re: My Horrible Journey Experience. by SexyNairalander: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
booked

nice one

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Drops Valentine Bombshell!!! / Lady Sets Her $1,500 Wedding Gown On Fire To Celebrate Her Divorce / Sex With An Ex:how To Avoid Having Sex With An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.