Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship (8288 Views)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Rihanna’s Boobs Almost Spill During Grammy Performance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
Shut up. I already confirmed that you are mad. sorry son, I'm not a Psychiatrist. Easter whether you admit it or not is the celebration of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christmas is celebration of his birth, although the date may vary and finally, SAINT. Valentine was a priest of the Catholic Church, forget that our generation have abused and scandalized the day, but it's a most noble feast, borne out of the most purest of intentions. I'm in the mood to school you, but I fear my words will have little meaning to you if I do not first of all exorcise you!!!
Where in the bible do we have it stated that we should celebrate those pagan festivals? You will never find it.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
That fellow is as mad as they come. If not carefully checked, he and many others like him will be worse than terrorists, they have been hypnotized and are no longer in control of themselves.
I've quoted scriptures to back my claim. All you've done so far is throw tantrums.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Boyopumping: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2017
UPDISTIC7:

It is quite unfortunate that someone who claims to be a christian and a follower of Christ will have such hatred for Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. If you condemn the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lord Jesus Christ will certainly not condemn his own mother. Besides who does such in our time. "I love you but hate your mother" does not make any sense. Its not a must to love the Mother of Jesus, but its not proper to despise the mother of someone you love and worship.

As for labelling the Catholic church a satanists, perhaps you can ask our Lord who founded the church in the gospel of Matthew 16:18 that establishing the church which went on to sprout other churches was a mistake. I don't think. The Catholic church has made mistakes just like other pentecostal churches but that is not enough to label us Satanist. The church was not founded by any man but Christ himself. We should love ourselves as christians regardless of our denomination and not tear one another apart.

Lastly, please do your research about the church properly before biasing the minds of people on this forum. God bless you.
Christ never found Catholic church people did
the word church Jesus Christ used refers to a congregation of believers and for your information d apostles never found any church, the catholic Church was founded based on the influence of d then Roman emppire
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where in the bible do we have it stated that we should celebrate those pagan festivals? You will never find it.
Everything the catholic church does, from the beginning to end is all wrapped up by the simple injunction of our Lord Jesus Christ in Luke:22 vs 19, DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME!
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I've quoted scriptures to back my claim. All you've done so far is throw tantrums.
I'm suspecting you're a Theological student somewhere, a pastor in the making. But I tell you my friend, the Bible described people like you as PHARISEES! You can do better than harbour so much pile and hatred in you!!! Adios
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Mrbigman1(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
@bold

2 corinthians 6:14

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Seriously, what did Christ den ve with zakauz?

Why did he dine with tax collectors?

Was not his audience to Collenious d centurion soldier dad converted him?

Heal the world bro. Heal the world.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Seriously, what did Christ den ve with zakauz?

Why did he dine with tax collectors?

Was not his audience to Collenious d centurion soldier dad converted him?

Heal the world bro. Heal the world.
He came to save those people and that he did.

As for the pope rolling with world leaders of all kind, he never saves them but colludes with them in destroying the world further. Pls, read the history of popes.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
Everything the catholic church does, from the beginning to end is all wrapped up by the simple injunction of our Lord Jesus Christ in Luke:22 vs 19, DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME!
You mean christ told us to bow down to statues and idols, worship his mother like catholics do?

Pls, that verse you quoted is talking about breaking bread and wine yearly in memory of Christ, not bowing down to idols of mary.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Mrbigman1(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He came to save those people and that he did.

As for the pope rolling with world leaders of all kind, he never saves them but colludes with them in destroying the world further. Pls, read the history of popes.

After all d warning of th prophet to Saul, he still went to war.

A lot of kings anointed by God disobeyed him e come be the one wey man choose.

Guy, open ur heart, if not u maybe consumed by what u dnt know.
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by edwinmiles(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2017
What prompted this mode of dressing if not ignorance and lack of wisdom.... Wordly things and it lust
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Valfrankie(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You mean christ told us to bow down to statues and idols, worship his mother like catholics do?

Pls, that verse you quoted is talking about breaking bread and wine yearly in memory of Christ, not bowing down to idols of mary.
k
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by Teague4league(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

In as much as it is our duty to expose islam as the antichrist religion that it is, i still believe we have a lot of dirts to be tidied in our own backyard. If we ignore that while chasing the enemy, we won't know when the enemy will be in our midst, which they already are. Thats why the bible says we should expose them. As for the decieved people in the catholic church, God said he will call them out in the last days.

Ephesians 5:11

''Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.''

Revelations 18:4

''Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

You are sick!!! Too much rambling of yours don't make sense
Re: Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship by alBHAGDADI: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Teague4league:

You are sick!!! Too much rambling of yours don't make sense
pls, point out where i rambled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO] / Fast Download: Raman Jago - 3beats (prod By Dj Yk Beats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.