Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend (1593 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
what exactly is your idea of a serious relationship?
You mind telling what I don't already know?

I might not know a thing about relationships because am not in one presently. But what I do know is that putting your stuffs in your guy place prior to marriage won't yield any monumental results.

Have you heard or seen scenarios where girls are being taken for granted? Yes I have. Leaving your cloths and other stuff in a guy place means a total acceptance and allegiance to his love.

Doing that means he, his boyfriend can have easy ride on you at his convenience. If leaving your stuff in his place is justified by you, then sleeping over and having sex with him is also justified.

All am saying is guys will totally take a girl who present herself cheap and a walkover for granted.

Do you have a boyfriend? If yes, start leaving your stuffs (ranging from clothing, shoes, underwears) in his place just to cement your place in his heart. Don't stop at that sweetie, sleep over some times and have some hot sex with him
Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly!.

Firstly: a girl isn't suppose to go see a guy's family when it has nothing to do with marriage, you'll end up meeting all the parents of your exes...all shade of wrong.

Secondly: you don't deliberately leave your wears or whatever in his house for any reason, go back home with your stuffs...it places some value on you that you don't know. if he wants to cheat, your wears won't stop him from doing so.

Thirdly: there's no point in being a talkative just to impress him, talk when you could and contribute to subjects you're interested in.

When a lady does these things just for a ring, she's "overcompensating" which isn't meant to be.
And Benny have spoken... Gbam!!!

I fore one can't even marry a talkative. I prefer them reasonably outspoken. Not some garrulous creatures... It bores men out.

After meeting his family, what happens in an event where he break up with you, stuffsabouttara, aren't you at the loosing end?

Benny, I always feel your point jare. Very objective
Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I fore one can't even marry a talkative. I prefer them reasonably outspoken. Not some garrulous creatures... It bores men out.

After meeting his family, what happens in an event where he break up with you, stuffsabouttara, aren't you at the loosing end?

I noticed she's opinionated so stopped replying her.

People do silly things in the name of "love" love with your senses intact.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by stuffsabouttara(f): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
TheSlyone2:

And at this point, I withdraw honorably after losing. Hope we are good.
Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Write up is fab BUT
Dont agree with all the points infact none smiley im sure someone else will elaborate on what i mean c.
Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly!.

Firstly: a girl isn't suppose to go see a guy's family when it has nothing to do with marriage, you'll end up meeting all the parents of your exes...all shade of wrong.

Secondly: you don't deliberately leave your wears or whatever in his house for any reason, go back home with your stuffs...it places some value on you that you don't know. if he wants to cheat, your wears won't stop him from doing so.

Thirdly: there's no point in being a talkative just to impress him, talk when you could and contribute to subjects you're interested in.

When a lady does these things just for a ring, she's "overcompensating" which isn't meant to be.

Take note Op
Take note
Re: How To Be A Typical Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
And at this point, I withdraw honorably after losing. Hope we are good.
You didn't lose sweetheart..

I just want you to be more open to people's opinion.

It mustn't be about you always

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Done Playing Around / I Find It Hard To Sleep With Girls That Are Good To Me. / Hitting A Lady, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.