Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day (509 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled / White Lady Pronounces Love As She Sleeps With Her Dad "My Dad Loves My Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by ukelvinn(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
The Islamabad High Court's order prohibits all Valentine's Day festivities in government offices and public spaces with immediate effect.

It also directs the media not to promote or cover Valentine's events.

The orders were a response to a private petition which argued that Valentine's Day was contrary to Islamic teaching.

According to the Dawn newspaper, the petition argued that more @......ugoezeh's blog: No love as Pakistan capital bans Valentine's Day http://ugoezeh..com/2017/02/no-love-as-pakistan-capital-bans.html?spref=tw

Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by dorry62(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
What exactly is this fuss about Valentine?
Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by MOSTEC(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
HARAM
Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
haram
Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by Fuqman(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't know about you but, everyday is the celebration of love and ain't nothing unique about Val... Overrated bullwhip.

1 Like

Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by ukelvinn(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Fuqman:
I don't know about you but, everyday is the celebration of love and ain't nothing unique about Val... Overrated bullwhip.
in memory of the man who did it better
Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by sirusX(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
I'm rather curious about what they understand about valentine's day.

It's just like a bookmark on a calender...you either chose to celebrate what the day signifies or just let the day pass by

No one needs to be forced to conform to someone's opinion...your life, your decision
Re: No Love As Pakistan Capital Bans Valentine's Day by Fuqman(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
ukelvinn:
in memory of the man who did it better
Is there any love greater than Ramesses ii of ancient Egypt, who built a gigantic temple for his wife Nefertari, called the Temple of Hathor?

(1) (Reply)

Must See The Nigeria Noollywood Actress,tonto Dikeh As She Shows Son’s Face(phot / Who No Get Girl Friend For This World. / Guyz, This Na For Una....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.